All Discussions Tagged 'calibration' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calibrating MicaSense RedEdge Imagery

I have been collecting imagery from a MicaSense RedEdge camera, a multispectral camera made for attaching to sUAS. https://www.micasense.co

Started by Kelsey Mason

1 May 20
Reply by Gabriel

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25
Reply by Alex Buckley

Connecting HappyModel LEA-6H GPS with single cable bundle to PIXHAWK 2.4.8

Unlike most descriptions that I can find, my GPS unit only has ONE cable coming from the GPS unit.  I can't get the compass to calibrate in…

Started by Dan Benson

1 Apr 24
Reply by Dan Benson

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Feb 19

Pixhawk Spektrum Radio Calibration Issues

Hi there,I'm currently setting up my first scratch built quad with a Pixhawk mini and a Spektrum DSMX 6 channel receiver/transmitter. I hav…

Started by Sam Austin

0 Feb 12

***SAFETY FIRST***

Having just got back from emergency, I thought i would mention how important it is to remove the props when doing any esc calibrations,…

Started by mydrone

0 Jan 3

ESC Throttle Singal Pixhawk QGroundControl

Hi,   Is there something I've missed to pass through the throttle single from the receiver to the ESC? The ESC beeps continuously when arme…

Started by Tim Squires

0 Dec 28, 2016

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service