All Discussions Tagged 'camera' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

6 May 6
Reply by Marc Dornan

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

0 Apr 17

MEGA SALE OF DRONE EQUIPMENT

CHARGERS S.No Name Description Category Status Current Market price Estimated Ask Price 1 DJI WOOKONG IMU Flight Controller(wookong)…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

0 Mar 28

Can a pixhawk work only as a camera trigger and not control flight plan?

Looking at getting a Matrice 600 Pro. I need to fly two sensors at once. One will have its own GPS/IMU so no need to integrate with UAV the…

Started by Paul Manley

3 Mar 9
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Pixhawk Joystick

Hello, I would like to ask if there any option to connect 2 joystick to Mission Planner, the reason for 2 joysticks is that we would like…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 23

Camera trigger relay output for DSLR - help needed.

I tried this over on Arducopter and got no answers so I thought I would try here> I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Jan 12
Reply by Bob Smith

Camera trigger / relay output for DSLR

I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I need is the relay out put from APM to go from 0v to 5v when I activate a switch on my…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Jan 11

Pixhawk Mini Camera Trigger

The Pixhawk mini doesn't have an Aux port.  Has anyone had any luck getting a camera trigger configured on an airplane.

Started by Rich

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

FPV system for drone

Hello !   I'm building a "small" quadcopter (330 mm) and I'm looking for a FPV system. For me the DJI lightbridge was a good solution with…

Started by elio schnarrenberger

2 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by elio schnarrenberger

Video processing on board a UAV

Hello I am working on a project that wants to put a thermal an a visual camera on a UAV gimbal do some video processing and transmit a fus…

Started by Daniel

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Anyasz

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service