All Discussions Tagged 'code' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

4 Jun 30
Reply by Fnoop

Help Coding Hexacopter That Will Be A Floating Table!

Hi everyone! I need help coding my hexacopter so that it will automatically fly and maintain an altitude of 4 ft while holding a payload of…

Started by James Um

0 Apr 12

What is this error sound coming from Pixhawk 1?

I am unable to identify what these sounds mean.  What is disturbing is that at the end of these sounds it reboots and then ARMS ITSELF wit…

Started by Chad Frazer

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

A dancing drone

Hello drone makers, I seek advice on a project I would like to do this fall. I am studying to get my MFA in dance and I am particularly in…

Started by Nicole Matthews

0 Jan 12

How to calibrate via mavlink commands

I am currently writing an iOS ground station, however I cannot figure out how to do accelerometer or gyro calibration. I am sending MAV_CM…

Started by Tom

0 Jun 26, 2016

MR60

Irregular Shape Multicopters - Custom Ardurino Code

This is how you modify Ardurino code for custom irregular shaped ships. There is no need to modify code for a ship with a frame that is lai…

Started by Forrest Frantz

8 May 12, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

some question about command_logic.ino

hello everyone. static bool start_command(const AP_Mission::Mission_Command& cmd) i read this function in command_logic.ino from arduco…

Started by chen

0 May 11, 2016

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

How to write pyhon code and run it in Mavproxy

Dear all, I am having issues with how to to write and run the python codes in Mavproxy. Can someone assist me?

Started by Vinh K

0 Mar 8, 2016

Px4/Pixhawk source code compiling show the CMake Error

Hello everyone, i download the pixhawk source code throuth the px4 toolchain ,and complete compiling successfully with console pattern. but…

Started by vorney thomas

0 Jan 21, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service