All Discussions Tagged 'code' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Coding Hexacopter That Will Be A Floating Table!

Hi everyone! I need help coding my hexacopter so that it will automatically fly and maintain an altitude of 4 ft while holding a payload of…

Started by James Um

0 Apr 12

What is this error sound coming from Pixhawk 1?

I am unable to identify what these sounds mean.  What is disturbing is that at the end of these sounds it reboots and then ARMS ITSELF wit…

Started by Chad Frazer

6 Feb 10
Reply by Chad Frazer

A dancing drone

Hello drone makers, I seek advice on a project I would like to do this fall. I am studying to get my MFA in dance and I am particularly in…

Started by Nicole Matthews

0 Jan 12

How to calibrate via mavlink commands

I am currently writing an iOS ground station, however I cannot figure out how to do accelerometer or gyro calibration. I am sending MAV_CM…

Started by Tom

0 Jun 26, 2016

MR60

Irregular Shape Multicopters - Custom Ardurino Code

This is how you modify Ardurino code for custom irregular shaped ships. There is no need to modify code for a ship with a frame that is lai…

Started by Forrest Frantz

8 May 12, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

some question about command_logic.ino

hello everyone. static bool start_command(const AP_Mission::Mission_Command& cmd) i read this function in command_logic.ino from arduco…

Started by chen

0 May 11, 2016

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

How to write pyhon code and run it in Mavproxy

Dear all, I am having issues with how to to write and run the python codes in Mavproxy. Can someone assist me?

Started by Vinh K

0 Mar 8, 2016

Px4/Pixhawk source code compiling show the CMake Error

Hello everyone, i download the pixhawk source code throuth the px4 toolchain ,and complete compiling successfully with console pattern. but…

Started by vorney thomas

0 Jan 21, 2016

Eclipse Editor Problems: 'Error: Program "make" not found in PATH'

Hey guys,  I am pretty new to all this, but I have a problem with using 'Make' to compile the ArduPlane code in Eclipse for my Pixhawk. I h…

Started by Andrew A

0 Oct 28, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service