All Discussions Tagged 'controller' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controller design

I am new to flight controllers. Is there a way to implement my controller for attitude control of a quadcopter using pixhawk?

Started by Manmohan Sharma

0 Nov 23

T1-A Agricultural Protection Flight Controller Hardware Upgrades

FCUThe optimization of the damping scheme can better adapt to the vibration of the plant protection drone, which can realize more stable a…

Started by Wire-walking drone

0 Nov 3

Flight Controller Identification

I found what looks like a mini PixHawk clone in one of my electronics boxes, and I would like to identify it - especially the pinout.   Att…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Aug 27

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

4 Jun 30
Reply by Fnoop

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

Pixhawk Flight Controller

Two Pixhawk Flight Controllers (PX4)  $150 each OBO  Let me know if you'd like more pictures or have any questions. image3.JPG IMG_2923.J…

Started by William Losch

7 Apr 20
Reply by William Losch

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23

Open source flight controller or DIY?

I'm currently pursing a project to make a drone, I'm in the process of ordering a drone frame kit that has everything I need for a drone ex…

Started by Daniel Thurairajah

2 Jan 3
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service