All Discussions Tagged 'current' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does the PDB's ESC output current rating matter when choosing an ESC ?

Hi All,  Bit of a newb to drones and just trying to understand the relationship between the PDB and ESC when buying these components. I ca…

Started by Philippe

3 Nov 13
Reply by Aero Hawk

Attopilot 180 A, non linear voltage&current reading

Hello people! I'm having problems with my Attopilot 180A voltage and current sensor. I know people had similar problems but can't find any…

Started by Dean Hitrec

11 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Hugues

High current sensing for power module

Why not use thread as shunt ?The power module use a 0.0005 shunt resitor for a mximum of 90 amperes.If we use the thread as shunt we can…

Started by Gerard Valade

0 Sep 21, 2015

Forgive my ignorance...Looking for a telemetry system

Good day yuh'all.... I have been into RC for 40 years!! But the FPV gig is new to me! I am hoping the vast experience here can suggest som…

Started by Mike Stroup

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Mike Stroup

E300 F450

Hi community, I Just bought the E300 Kit ( 4 motors and 4 ESC's) but in the specification says that the ESC provides 15 Amps and in interne…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jul 4, 2015

Choosing ESCs for Multirotor Based on Li-Ion C-Rating Limitation

Hello My long-flight-time quad (APM 2.6, or Pixhawk) is a specialized aerial survey platform using 4S4P unprotected NCR18650B Li-Ion batte…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

5 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

How to connect a current & voltage sensor to PX4 ?

I suppose the PX4 with its IO kit has analogue ports to receive signals from the current and voltage sensor. I looked in the wikis for info…

Started by Tomas Soedergren

4 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Ezio Lucarini

Most efficient motors for 3S operation?

Which 22xx/28xx motors are most efficient for 3S batteries and +/- 10"-11" props? There must be some that outperform the usual crop of chea…

Started by Graham Dyer

3 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Battery V, A values wrong with APM 2.5 + 3DR power mon. Arduplane.

Hi, I recently hooked up a new 3DR power module and APM 2.5.  When connected to the APM, I confirm that the relevant power monitor settings…

Started by Andrew Dankers

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Eduardo Romero

APM 2.5 Magnetometer and high currents

Hello, I would like to buy APM 2.5 for my Raptor FPV platform (fixed wings), but theres one thing what does disturb me. Raptor (also bixle…

Started by Greg

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Pieter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service