All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Drone auto-Altitude-Hold from TF series LiDAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W083jjobNqs&t=35s LiDAR for detecting the obstacle and auto avoid crashing.

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Auto object tracking module for drone zoom camera

Yangda Security auto object tracking module (AOTM,including SD version and HD version)is a device that tracks the static/moving target in t…

Started by yangdaonline

2 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

KapetAir VTOL fixed wing UAV

Hi all, my name is Luka and I am the founder of KapetAir, a Danish/Croatian hardware startup.  KapetAir is a fixed-wing VTOL UAV featuring…

Started by Luka

0 Nov 26, 2017

DJI Spark as a SAR drone

What do you think of the idea of employing a modded DJI Spark as SAR drone? My mod of a DJI Spark seems to be the perfect little drone for…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 Nov 18, 2017

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Derick P

Best Quoadcopter price - 65$ | Massive Quodcopter size

• #Massive quodcopter size!• The best price in whole internet!• The perfect #Drone to learn how to control #Quadcopter!• Order here: https:…

Started by Vytautas Techandpromo

0 Oct 5, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service