All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Spark as a SAR drone

What do you think of the idea of employing a modded DJI Spark as SAR drone? My mod of a DJI Spark seems to be the perfect little drone for…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 yesterday

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12
Reply by Austin Boucher

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12
Reply by Derick P

Best Quoadcopter price - 65$ | Massive Quodcopter size

• #Massive quodcopter size!• The best price in whole internet!• The perfect #Drone to learn how to control #Quadcopter!• Order here: https:…

Started by Vytautas Techandpromo

0 Oct 5

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K Camera RC Quadcopter with Free Shipping on U.S Warehouse

Xiaomi mi drone 4K Edition. Built-in GPS, 4K gimbal camera, operate with a remote control or mobile app. Now buy Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K is fre…

Started by Flora Lai

0 Sep 28

Tilt motors Drone project.

Hi everyone ! I’m an engineer student and I want to create a Tilt motors quadcopter drone. I am coming here to find help and advice in ter…

Started by Mathieu

0 Sep 24

S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 first flight failure/crash

Hi all, I was working on a S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 build and unfortunately I had a massive failure/crash on the first flight. The drone was…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 19

Tattu 2305 2450KV Brushless Quadcopter Motors Review By Miniquadtestbench

Tattu has been an active member of the miniquad community since the early days, but this is their first foray into the motor world. Tattu 2…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Sep 15

Is This a Universal Propeller

I'm crowdfunding for my new universal propeller, sectional nozzle propeller aka beetle elytra propeller after being granted 20 years patent…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

1 Sep 2
Reply by Andre K.

Auto object tracking module for drone zoom camera

Yangda Security auto object tracking module (AOTM,including SD version and HD version)is a device that tracks the static/moving target in t…

Started by yangdaonline

0 Jul 24

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service