All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Zoe Diggs

DIY multicopter modding

Hi Everyone, on the occasion of the launch of my site www.flyingmods.com I would like to put the idea of DIY multicopter modding up for d…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 Jul 1

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

4 Jun 30
Reply by Fnoop

Help! flight times only 2 and a half minutes

Just got a open box f210 3D have to batterys using a balance charger at 1 amp one battery is walkera the other brand new turnigy 1300mh bot…

Started by Diven Parker

2 Jun 26
Reply by christopher.shiny

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 Jun 22
Reply by Russell Nelius

TF02 LiDAR for drone height fixing

I forwarded this part here. Its a very cool LiDAR drone height fixing and terrain following TF02 is a single-point ranging LiDAR, used by…

Started by opticsly

0 Jun 22

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

Share: Stinger X210 Racer Drone Build

This Stinger X210 Racer Drone is built by Jure Korber, a Slovenia FPV pilot.  First let me introduce this quad: Stinger X210 is an OPENSOUR…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Jun 20

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19

3D Printed QuadCopter of my own design.

Hey guys! I set out to build my own quadcopter a few months back, and it's finished enough that I've published an Instructable in the Thing…

Started by Jim Spencer

2 Jun 9
Reply by 3d tech

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service