All Discussions Tagged 'drones' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Pippa Wong

Commercial Drones Market Projected to Reach $3.5 Billion by 2024

A new drone study from Esticast Research & Consulting Market Research has these key insights: The European market is expected to have…

Started by Amritesh Suman

0 Sep 16

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19

Australia Senators Call For A Freeze on Drone Sales.

We live in a tumultuous time. As Isis has released a number of videos using drones for their attacks, the Australia Government has called f…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 May 26

Night Mountain Biking with Drone for Light

Smart tracking with your drone suggests a hands free operation. One mountain biker, a winner of the Red Bull Biking Competition has decided…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 May 25

Beebot kit. Wooden Drone that Really Flies

For those of you who started their business ideas on Kickstarter, you know that many inventive ideas have emerged and taken on a new life.…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 May 18

Pixhawk Flight Controller

Two Pixhawk Flight Controllers (PX4)  $150 each OBO  Let me know if you'd like more pictures or have any questions. image3.JPG IMG_2923.J…

Started by William Losch

7 Apr 20
Reply by William Losch

Kickstarter Scam or Breaking New Ground-Selfly Drone?

People who have been in marketing for a while know that the best-selling product are not always the best products. Yes, sometimes the thing…

Started by Kirk Stevens

1 Mar 14
Reply by Gary McCray

Drone study

Hi Everyone, I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones, Drones are the future of humanity, for…

Started by Jerry MC

2 Mar 4
Reply by Jerry MC

And Even The Military Has Its Flyaway Drone Problems.

Hard to believe perhaps, or not. When I think of the military, part of me thinks of MASH, the TV show. This is not to say that I disrespect…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 16

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service