All Discussions Tagged 'electric' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

large scale Fixed Wing VOLT Air Craft system hybrid gas Electric system

Fixed Wing VOLT Air Craft system hybrid gas Electric Drone,hybrid electric 6 hours flight time 34kg MTOW , 3-5kg payload capability. we are…

Started by OG

6 May 16
Reply by OG

Electric Jet Fan Quadcopter Build

Hey Everybody, I'm new to this forum and am in the process of altering a current build that I have. I would like to power it using RC elect…

Started by Pride Smith

3 Jan 13
Reply by Pride Smith

Long endurance electric aircraft

I am starting a new project for aerial mapping and I would appreciate your expertise and advise in order to help me with the development. …

Started by Rpasdep

5 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Marc Cretten

Rookie Mistake in powering up my 2.0 board

Hi everyone, I accidentally powered up my board through the output rail without regulating my battery voltage down, I know, I'm an idiot. A…

Started by Julio Martinez

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Drone Savant

A fixed wing plane with large capacity

Hi all, I'm looking to develop an electric UAV fixed wing aircraft and I can't find a plane with a big enough cargo hold.  The control boa…

Started by Lewis Gear

9 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

All About Motors

One of the things that we fight in electric flight is the efficiency of the electric motor. Even the good off the shelf stuff is frequently…

Started by Robert Palmore

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Overwatch

Tired of those wire messes ??

Here is a new 23% larger item that will help.. I'm working on a DOE project now and using them on the radio,payload and video equipment.…

Started by Scott A.

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Scott A.

Engine Choices and Why?

http://www.fuji-imvac.com/engines/fjig0047.html The above link is to the engine for which will work with the UAV I am currently working on…

Started by Keith Ratliff

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Ratliff

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service