All Discussions Tagged 'encoder' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channel value drop with PPM Encoder & Pixhawk

Hi :) I got some serious value drop in all channels when used PPM encoder. Anyone know why this happened and/or what the solution is ? M…

Started by Raymond Aaserud

0 Feb 27, 2015

Solved: Pixhawk APM 3.2 + Throttle Anomaly (Possible mistake Tx, Rx, PPM encoder or Pixhawk RCIN logic)

Hello! In stabilize mode my drone could not take off (radio thr stick was over mid position, but drone "jumped"): please look at video att…

Started by Eva

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Eva

PPM Channel Order for JR

I am using a JR 10sx with a Frsky module and PPM Rx.  The PPM stream that is output from the rx has the channels in the wrong order for usi…

Started by Beau

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Mike

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

Using the on-board PPM encoder for more applications then the main board

Hi Which pin is the input pin for the ppm signal on the 2560(I suspect it's not one of the "easy accesible" ones). I'm working on a second…

Started by Nicklas

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Kevin Finisterre, DIYDroneSafety and Drone Savant persona

forum PM: "Just know that the 'imaginary' group you represent isn't so imaginary at all. But I guess you already know that" - silent DIYDro…

Started by Drone Savant

75 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Drone Savant

Modified ArduPPM 0.9.86

Hello everyone, it's a couple of weeks that I'm flying with my modified version of ArduPPM without troubles (from the PPM encoder side) so…

Started by Augusto Sala

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Augusto Sala

Video Encoder Sees Through Fog

Would someone knowledgeable care to comment on this Rohm video encoder IC, which claims to "integrate the industry's first fog reduction fu…

Started by Lew Payne

22 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Fredrik Beckman

Problem using the PPM encoder as RPM sensor on Nitro Heli

HI All.   I've been going through the PPM Encoder software, and its taking some time to understand it enough to answer this question.   I h…

Started by Hardy Maxa

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Hardy Maxa

unable to reprogram ppm encoder module with avr isp

Hi I ordered a 8 Channel PPM Encoder and now I'd like to change the software on it. I connected an AVRISP mkII In-System Programmer to the…

Started by Phlogi

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Phlogi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service