All Discussions Tagged 'flight' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot 960, Anyone getting good flight times ?

Set up is getting limited flight times and I only just get in the air and start to set up my shots and it is coming down. Please throw me a…

Started by Michael

0 on Monday

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

1 Oct 10
Reply by Martin GW

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5
Reply by Sergey

Droidplanner 2 vs Droidplanner 3/Tower and "Ground Tracks"

I have been using Droidplanner 2 on an android tablet for a while and just recently upgraded to Droidplanner 3 or now apparently known as T…

Started by Terry

1 Aug 23
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

PWM range not changing on MP Flight Mode Screen

Hi everyone, Starting to use the Mission Planner Software and went through all calibration modules already. Had a decent flight changing mo…

Started by Jose Torres

2 Aug 4
Reply by Daniil Popov

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2

Questionable amount of vibrations on Lumenier Danaus with Pixhawk Mini

Hi guys. I have just finished assembling a new Quad intended for indoor flight using the Lumenier Danaus and the 3DR Pixhawk Mini. The buil…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

1 Jul 30
Reply by Thomas Jespersen

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 Jul 19
Reply by Zoe Diggs

Calculating Aerodynamic Coefficients

Hi all,I'm working on creating a Simulink simulation model for an unpowered projectile-shape-like air glider using the Aerosim Blockset . T…

Started by Islam Elnady

0 Jul 13

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service