All Discussions Tagged 'flow' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25

NASA simulation of quadcopter airflow

Very interesting CFD depiction of the airflow around a quadcopter. Sorry that they decided to use a DJI, but I suppose it is the most rec…

Started by Tony Kenward

0 Jan 14

Optical flow sensor with minim 3.1, gps and sonar!

Hi! I´m new on this forum and new in drones. In the 3 past month´s I´ve built 4 fpv drones with gimbals, double cameras, transmitter monit…

Started by Per Persson

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jesus Elizondo

Is it possible to implement optical flow with a normal camera or webcam? Instead of PX4Flow?

PX4Flow is expensive, I consider implement optical flow algorithm with OpenCV optical flow api and my webcam, does it possible?

Started by seeven

0 Jun 15, 2016

error of compiling px4flow in qtcreator

hi all i firstly compile px4flow completely in ubuntu console, and then i open the CMakelists.txt file in qtcreator IDE, and keep the defau…

Started by vorney thomas

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by vorney thomas

Flow sensor for traditional heli with Pixhawk.

What flow sensor do you guys recommend/use?  Is anyone using the new gen Lidar lite?  Thoughts?     Thanks PBL

Started by Patrick B Lawler

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Does ArduCopter 3.2 support Optic flow ADNS3080?

I setup the optic flow from this instruction http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/optical-flow-sensor/ In the testing section, the picture show…

Started by Numkang

1 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Alex Buckley

PX4FLOW Board and Pixhawk

Hi to all I have just bought a PX4 Flow module with sonar sensor and connected to my Pixhawk board using the i2c cable. I've followed the i…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Jul 3, 2015

Getting the ADNS3080 optical flow sensor to work in Arducopter

Hello,  I'm building a quad as my graduation project for electronics engineering. The idea is to use image processing to track and follow a…

Started by Juan Manuel Uteda

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Juan Manuel Uteda

Sensor assortment / Ardupilot mega 2560 and 1280 plus oil pan

Hi all, I am clearing out my old gear since I just don't fly as much as I would like. I know these boards are old but they can still be use…

Started by David Hummer

3 May 4, 2015
Reply by vf171

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service