All Discussions Tagged 'flyaway' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AC 3.1 on APM2.6 goes full throttle at random while in Stabilize Mode

All, hope someone can point me in the right direction here. Just build a TBS Discovery Pro and I have spent many hours ensuring that everyt…

Started by Robert Conway

11 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by John Scott

Quad Flyaway (v3.4.4)

Hello! I have a Quad that I've been flying for about a year. Flight controller is PixHawk. I updated to v3.4.4 about a month ago. I autotu…

Started by dar

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by dar

And Even The Military Has Its Flyaway Drone Problems.

Hard to believe perhaps, or not. When I think of the military, part of me thinks of MASH, the TV show. This is not to say that I disrespect…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 16, 2017

Pixhawk flyaway in stabilized mode?

A little background.  This flyaway occurred on a dji s900 setup with a Pixhawk fc, dji hardware, and an ImmersionRX Ezuhf diversity receiv…

Started by rubiksman

2 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Hugues

Please Help: Fly Away. I suspect vibration but need help analyzing telemetry

Hi, I am running Arducopter version  3.3.3 on a pixhawk v2 using a 3DR external compass/mag and a spektrum DXE 6 channel rx.  I have a dji…

Started by Dennison

14 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Dennison

PX4 + IO Board, Gross Failsafe Malfunction

So I was making a test flight with my multirotor platform this week using the PX4 stacked setup and all of a sudden the RC receiver link wa…

Started by Drone Tinker

0 Mar 23, 2016

AC 3.3 fly away... or maybe not?

Hi guys, in these days I've been flying with a beta version 3.4-dev (9a09a86b). The reason why I'm using it instead the released 3.3.3 is b…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Mar 16, 2016

Stop Flyaway

Hi guys, I've read several threads here in "my project" section and just wanted to share my project of preventing flyaways of the drone wit…

Started by Eugene Tukis

5 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Eugene Tukis

Pixhawk spontaneous altitude climb and fly away! What happened?

So today I got scared to death. In loiter mode I was hovering when it started to climb fast at 1/2 throttle and had no control, straight up…

Started by Ben Sampson

7 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Bernardo

Flyaway Logs HELP!

Hi All.. first post Just tested my newly built quad at my mates place - because he has a large garden surrounded by high trees.. Maiden fli…

Started by Dave Crowder

12 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service