All Discussions Tagged 'for' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9
Reply by yangdaonline

MicaSense RedEdge UAV multispectral camera for sale

Hello everybody, my nearly never used multispectral UAV camera is for sale. I posted description and photos on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/it

Started by Michael Haertel

0 Nov 22

Best Drone for Photography

This drone is amazing. It has been my favorite camera to film with, mostly because of how fun it is to operate. The camera that is attached…

Started by Drone

1 Nov 1
Reply by CarlaJackson

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20
Reply by Pippa Wong

USED Microdrones md4-200 & md4-1000 FOR SALE

Both systems are ready to run - see more via www.microdrones.co.uk

Started by Alistair Fox

25 Jul 30
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19

Carbon fiber reinforced housing

Soon, carbon fiber reinforced housing for our batteries! Features: 20% Carbon fiber reinforced PET-G Extremely stiff Increased impact and…

Started by Cristian Miuta

0 May 4

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

Newbie would like to have a "follow me drone" record a few hours on a party

Hello all, I will have a big party next month and would love to have a follow me drone with 4K video streaming over WI-FI record the show…

Started by Ez

9 Jan 15
Reply by JamesWill

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service