All Discussions Tagged 'gimbal' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9
Reply by yangdaonline

Storm32 configuration help needed

Firstly let me say that I know what I am doing is perverse but I got here by accident. I feel like I'm close but the STORM32 setup is provi…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Dec 4

Tarot 2D full size gimbal with continuous servo motors

I have a new X6 Tarot build and so far the early flights are going well. I now look at the gimball and camera mount. I should first clarify…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Nov 19

Connecting and controlling high-end gimbals through PPM/SBUS/CANbus via pixhawk

I have been searching high and low (I believe) for information on how to connect an control high end gimbals for DSLR cameras that only sup…

Started by Peter Skotte

15 Oct 25
Reply by Richard Joy

DJI Camera 4K 12MP

I would like to ask you about the gimbal of DJI's 4K 12MP camera. Is that compatible with similar gimbal systems from other companies?For…

Started by Eleftherios

0 Jun 29

3 Axis Gimbal, SunnySky Motors, Tarot 650 Frame, T-Motor Props... need gone!

Hi all, Some of these I've had up for sale for a while now, other's I've just taken off my rig. I have prices in mind but please feel free…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Apr 7
Reply by Dean Walker

When is a gimbal not a gimbal?

I am building a hex machine to carry a small DSLR for still photography. I have been working on a 3D gimbal and things are going well.  In…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Feb 15

Fixed Wing Gimbal?

I've been trying to find a simple roll compensating gimbal (single axis or compact 2 axis) to mount a camera inside a payload bay. It seems…

Started by Jon Reacher

3 Feb 1
Reply by Jon Reacher

Madgwick Algorithm Pitch Problem

I'm using the C++ implementation of the Madgwick Algorithim, having my sensors (accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope) calibrated. Ever…

Started by alrevuelta

0 Jan 26

Pixhawk with BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC Gimbal

Hello, Does any of you have experience to install a BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC gimbal to the Pixhawk, or have the technical knowledge to…

Started by airmazingvideo.com

55 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by David

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service