All Discussions Tagged 'gps' (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk PX4 POS Hold drifts more than it should!!

I've setup my Pixhawk PX4, with allot of issues. All of which are solved but one now, the GPS works, its stable in stabilised mode, however…

Started by Casper Round

1 on Thursday
Reply by Casper Round

HDOP too high! even on > 6 satellites & GPS cold start problem

Hi, 1) I'm new to RC and Pixhawk. Recently, i tried reflashing a chinese M8N with Marco-Ublox_M8N.txt. After doing so, i discovered that t…

Started by blacklist324

1 Jul 4
Reply by Robert Oyler

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

GPS guided drone

Prototype for a later build that will use GPS inputs to position the drone.....not going for aesthetics on this one. Having some issues…

Started by Phil Rock

0 Mar 24

Reading IMU angles from SimpleBGC using serial and an arduino

Hey there everyone. I'm quite new to all this and have built a gimbal controller with a gopro hero3. Ideally the project will eventually be…

Started by Duncan McDiarmid

2 Feb 21
Reply by Duncan McDiarmid

Offboard Control with SLAM for indoor flight using Intel Aero Ready to Fly

Hi all devs. We are currently a team of researchers at Aalborg University looking into indoor navigation using SLAM on the recently launche…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Feb 17

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

3 Jan 28
Reply by Michel Maalouf

My little cargo drone project

Hi to everyone, I'm new on the forum, and I want to introduce my current project. I'm working on a little cargo drone with this components:…

Started by Nicolai Valenti

0 Jan 20

Preflight Fail: GPS Reciever Missing

Hi, I have a Pixhawk with M8N GPS module but it's not detected.  I've tried the latest firmware on both QGroundControl and APM Planner but…

Started by Tim Squires

0 Dec 27, 2016

Dual GPS auto switch?

Hi there, I have been running dual GPS's since I found out that the support had been added. But I have not seen anything in mission planner…

Started by Craig Defleming

1 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Joel SHOEMARK

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service