All Discussions Tagged 'gps' (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

GPS guided drone

Prototype for a later build that will use GPS inputs to position the drone.....not going for aesthetics on this one. Having some issues…

Started by Phil Rock

0 Mar 24

Reading IMU angles from SimpleBGC using serial and an arduino

Hey there everyone. I'm quite new to all this and have built a gimbal controller with a gopro hero3. Ideally the project will eventually be…

Started by Duncan McDiarmid

2 Feb 21
Reply by Duncan McDiarmid

Offboard Control with SLAM for indoor flight using Intel Aero Ready to Fly

Hi all devs. We are currently a team of researchers at Aalborg University looking into indoor navigation using SLAM on the recently launche…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Feb 17

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

3 Jan 28
Reply by Michel Maalouf

My little cargo drone project

Hi to everyone, I'm new on the forum, and I want to introduce my current project. I'm working on a little cargo drone with this components:…

Started by Nicolai Valenti

0 Jan 20

Preflight Fail: GPS Reciever Missing

Hi, I have a Pixhawk with M8N GPS module but it's not detected.  I've tried the latest firmware on both QGroundControl and APM Planner but…

Started by Tim Squires

0 Dec 27, 2016

Dual GPS auto switch?

Hi there, I have been running dual GPS's since I found out that the support had been added. But I have not seen anything in mission planner…

Started by Craig Defleming

1 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Joel SHOEMARK

best sprayer drones

hi im looking to buy a sprayer drone as far as i can tell with my research the joyance 15l is the best one on the market today. what are yo…

Started by Justin Brisebois

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Guy Compton

need help about autonomous quadcopter (grad project)

Hi everyone I am new to these issues so I have few questions about my grad project. Let me describe it for you. we are asked to build an X…

Started by ogun

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Sergio Azizi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service