All Discussions Tagged 'gyro' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sitl mission planner bad gyro

Hi everyone,  I am relatively new to this stuff. I am running a SITL using mission planner and xplane 10. I was able to use it properly unt…

Started by karthik pakala

0 May 6

VectorNav 100

Hello Everyone, Has anyone used VectorNav 100 for any of their projects for measuring the rotation on any one of its axis? I am planning t…

Started by Electronic Curious

0 Jun 17, 2016

How to set tail gyro gain for a pixhawk helicopter

Hi, I have built a traditional 450 sized heli using a pixhawk autopilot, I am also using a spektrum DX8 Everything is setup and the heli f…

Started by Simon Evans

3 May 10, 2016
Reply by Simon Evans

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

Save Gyro Bias?

Hi all, Quick question: is it possible to save the last known good gyro calibration values to nonvolatile memory? If not, my team and I ma…

Started by Tony Samaritano

3 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Ben

Patent technology Y-Phase Modulator with Fiber optic Gyroscope Coil one integrated unit

Y-Phase Modulator with Fiber optic Gyroscope Coil one integrated unit                                                        …

Started by Fogphotonics

0 Oct 11, 2015

Buying first drone

As I am on a pension, I have very little spare cash, so it will be a while before I start 'droning'.I have been researching inexpensive UAV…

Started by Richard Baker

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by Richard Baker

Bad Gyro Health warning but no blown regulator

I have 2 APMs, one a genuine 3DR and one an RCTimer ArduFlyer. Both have been used with no problems on multiple multirotors within the last…

Started by Shane F

0 Mar 19, 2015

APM Loiter with no GPS Code

I'd like to create a Loiter mode that does not require GPS, and solely relies upon accelerometer and gyro inputs, does anyone know how to t…

Started by Mitch

0 Mar 10, 2015

Busted gyro

I have this 3DR Ardupilot 2.5.2 that experienced a bad crash, did some checks and found out that the x gyro is busted. The plane is shown i…

Started by cerberus

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by cerberus

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service