All Discussions Tagged 'image' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

15 6 hours ago
Reply by Waladi

Image analysis and UI

HI Guys,  I have been struggling to find a company that offers a UI to show my projects. I have been flying mainly for Agriculture and pro…

Started by Joe Fernandez

0 Jul 22, 2016

Autonomous wildlife surveillance with UAV and thermal camera

I am currently doing my Master's thesis at Linköping University (Sweden) and would be much grateful for advices. The task is to make an UAV…

Started by Cornelis Christensson

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Cornelis Christensson

APM + Raspberry Pi + Camera based landing

I have to do a final semester project for a quad to auto-land on a target. Is this possible using and APM, a raspberry pi? I've used the AP…

Started by Arunabha Bhattacharya

0 Jan 22, 2016

Image processing service with Pix4D - First Processing is Free!

Hello everyone, I have a team with 30 years of experience in the mapping area. I'm offering imaging services using Pix4D + QGIS. My intent…

Started by Plinio Augusto

0 Jul 20, 2015

FPV noob here

Hello! I assembled a DJI F450 with some help and I've been out of the action for a while. But now, practicing flying with some help and a…

Started by Pooja Voladoddi

0 Apr 8, 2015

3d printable open frame Airplane

Hi, we are working on 3d printable airplane project to help the community. we planned to make airplane less than 1kg to reduce 3d printi…

Started by Tomi Piriyev

0 Feb 27, 2015

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

112 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Patrick Verleysen

UAV Imagery Cloud Platform for Storage, Visualization, Sharing, and Processing

My name is Eric Watson, I am an entrepreneur, robotics tinkerer, aerospace engineer, and UAV advocate. My team and I are currently in ea…

Started by Eric Watson

12 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Eric Watson

best camera for image processing in uav

hi guys . i have a uav that hast to fly above forest and find places that is burning in fire. i wrote it's code n dan recognize fire in ima…

Started by walter white

2 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Archit Jain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service