All Discussions Tagged 'kite' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airborne Wind Energy System

Hi all, I am new on the forum.I appear:Pierre,from France. I am interested in new technologies,here Airborne Wind Energy Systems (AWES) all…

Started by Pierre Benhaïem

0 Feb 9, 2013

DIY Drone Power Kite? KiteGen Kite to Generator flies a figure 8 to be a pump generator.

Where would this post go to reach the members and fit best?   Hi I am interested in KiteGen and power generation using LARGE Kites for high…

Started by josheeg

9 May 25, 2011
Reply by josheeg

How could I make a event or contenst on DIY DRONES?

DIY Drone Power Kite? KiteGen Kite to Generator flies a figure 8 to be a pump generator.   I think This would be a awsome project for ardui…

Started by josheeg

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by josheeg

DIY Drone Power Kite? KiteGen Kite to Generator flies a figure 8 to be a pump generator.

DIY Drone Power Kite? KiteGen Kite to Generator flies a figure 8 to be a pump generator.   Hi I am interested in KiteGen and power generati…

Started by josheeg

0 May 24, 2011

DIY Drones Kite control for a first project?

DIY Drones Kite control for a first project?   I was looking at kite power generation and the systems require automatic control of flaps ba…

Started by josheeg

0 Apr 11, 2011

UAVs for ortho imagery?

Hi, For a short while now I'm using a kite for lifting my camera to 500m-1000m in a city to obtain ortho imagery for mapping in OpenStreet…

Started by Andrew Zaborowski

8 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Krzysztof Bosak

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service