All Discussions Tagged 'logs' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

How is ATT data calculated in Mission Planner logs?

Hi!  I was wondering how the ATT data (desired roll, roll, desired pitch, pitch, desired yaw, yaw) in Mission Planner flash logs are calcul…

Started by Ari Schwartz

9 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

Extract telemetry logs

Hi, I'm looking to do the following: From another application, read the telemetry logs and extract the waypoints in real time. I know there…

Started by Miquel Pizà Airas

2 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Miquel Pizà Airas

APM gets lost & drifts 3km - how to get logs?

I have Mission Planner 1.3.37 build 1.1.5917.13431 for Windows running on Windows 10 The dos "MP boot" terminal says I'm running ArduCopter…

Started by Jackson Rollins

6 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Jackson Rollins

Dataflash log issues

Hey there, I have a few problems involving recording flight data with the dataflash logs: Problem 1: I recently tried to change the type o…

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

Logging and data values

Hello all! Im trying to study quadrotor dynamics, control and etc. I have quadrotor with ArduCopter 3.3 and Mission Planner 1.3.33. Getting…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Stanislav Tomin

RC inputs

I have a simple question: Do the dataflash logs measure and store my RC inputs (voltage/position information from my ailerons stick, rudder…

Started by Andrew A

0 Sep 19, 2015

APM Copter 3.2.1 Loss of R/C Control

Hi all, I was flying my fairly new pentacopter (set up as a tri) around and about 30 seconds into the flight I temporarily lost r/c contro…

Started by Avery Mayfield

0 Sep 10, 2015

Converting GPS time to UTC/GMT or similar using dataflash log data

Hello, Has anyone find a way to convert the data from the data flash files into timestamps with year/month/day and hour/minute/second info…

Started by James Duffy

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service