All Discussions Tagged 'make' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

Eclipse Editor Problems: 'Error: Program "make" not found in PATH'

Hey guys,  I am pretty new to all this, but I have a problem with using 'Make' to compile the ArduPlane code in Eclipse for my Pixhawk. I h…

Started by Andrew A

0 Oct 28, 2015

R/C control or Ardupilot

I am new to this whole ordeal. I want to build my own quadcopter to get started and learn how this stuff works and be able to understand al…

Started by Owen Niese

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by John Githens

Error when building ArduCopter with make in windows

Hi! I'm trying to build ArduCopter with make inside cygwin following the instructions on the wiki, http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/ez-buildin

Started by Nils Högberg

2 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Nils Högberg

Compiling with make (avr-gcc flags?)

Attempting to compile ArduCopter with make, things aren't linking correctly: [brian@brian-arch ArduCopter]$ make%% ArduCopter.elf/tmp/ArduC…

Started by Brian Leu

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Gareth

How to compile ArduCopter-2.9?

I want to compile ArduCopter-2.9 branch from github, but have problems. I have tried many ways but still no success. Get source: ----------…

Started by Anton

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Andre K.

CLI works fine but none of the other tabs works

I'm currently using the firmware for arducopter 2.9 but it doesn't make a difference since I have the same exact problem with all the firmw…

Started by taylor loper

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Rick H.

How to make a rotor blade

Hi, I am from bangladesh. There are no industry or shop to buy light weight rotor blade in our country. I want to make good quality rotor b…

Started by jahur ahmed

1 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service