All Discussions Tagged 'mavlink' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 on Thursday
Reply by Giridharan

PX4 stabilized mode control

Hello, I have pixracer communicating with my MCU over telemetry using mavlink protocol. I would like to use it in stabilized mode using rol…

Started by Hideki Kunohara

0 May 21

How to get GPS and sensor data via mavlink/mavproxy

Hi all, Im flying a raspberry Pi thats connected to a pixhawk. The raspberry is mostly used as camera , it has one (and soon several CSI)…

Started by Jan Jansen

9 May 16
Reply by Pepe Ramos

How to read acceleration from APM using mavlink (c++)?

Hello all, Recently I started working with APM and mavlink. I'm trying to get attitude and acceleration data from APM via USB. So far I was…

Started by Mateusz Sadowski

19 Apr 25
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

0 Apr 20

3DR Solo Basic MAVLink UDP Communication

I recently purchased a Solo for use in teaching kids coding in a fun way and i am having a bit of trouble getting my initial API working. I…

Started by John carff

7 Feb 7
Reply by Haqb

How to send Motion Capture position feedback to Pixhawk?

Hi, I am interested to send some high-level control commands to pixhawk using MAVLink, indoors. So, I have a motion capture system setup w…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

2 Jan 3
Reply by Rohit Bohara

mavlink & matlab

So after some searching I haven't found much for using Matlab with mavlink.  There is an active project using simulink but that isn't a who…

Started by David Gitz

5 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Elliot

Increasing Mavlink message rate to 100hz

I'm using ArduPilot solely as an AHRS/INS, and I need to send MavLink telemetry updates at at least 100hz to another process on the same sy…

Started by Aaron Smith

0 Dec 19, 2016

MAVLink v2.0 headers compiler issue

Hello, I have been merging a branch into the latest master of PX4. It seems like the master has moved to mavlink v2.0. I created a custom d…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Dec 1, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service