All Discussions Tagged 'mavproxy' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot change mode using Mavproxy

Hello, I have installed mavproxy on my odroid XU4, connected serially to Pixhawk on the TELEM 2 port. I am not able to change the mode thro…

Started by Pavan Shetty

0 yesterday

How to get GPS and sensor data via mavlink/mavproxy

Hi all, Im flying a raspberry Pi thats connected to a pixhawk. The raspberry is mostly used as camera , it has one (and soon several CSI)…

Started by Jan Jansen

9 May 16
Reply by Pepe Ramos

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

0 Apr 20

How to reduce CPU usage of Mavproxy

Hello to all,I was using Mavproxy in a raspberry pi 2 just to send the telemetry from the pixhawk serial port to the groundstation using UD…

Started by Adolfo Cobo

7 Mar 5
Reply by Robert Shen

Using data from mavproxy module

Hello world. I'm running Pi3 with Px4 I have a custom mavproxy_ins.py module. Could you please explain how to access m.lat, m.lon and other…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

0 Dec 21, 2016

MAVProxy ignores input?

I have set up a Raspberry Pi 3 to communicate with the Pixhawk via MAVProxy. When it works, it great, but there are many times where it doe…

Started by rsj

25 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Fnoop

Raspberry Pi 2 model b Not connecting with pixhawk via GPIO

Hi,i am trying to connect raspberry pi b to my pixhawk at telem 2 port with the GPIO pins of the raspberry pi as shown inhttp://dev.ardupil…

Started by Akshay Ghosh

1 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

How to load Mavproxy Python Modules and run it

Dear all, How can I load mavproxy python modules into the terminal so I can run it. my current folder is /home/pi/Mavproxy-master Thanks

Started by Vinh K

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by James

How to write pyhon code and run it in Mavproxy

Dear all, I am having issues with how to to write and run the python codes in Mavproxy. Can someone assist me?

Started by Vinh K

0 Mar 8, 2016

Drones Using Pixhawk Controller

Hey Guys, I am currently working on a senior design project and want to try and use OpenCV to do image processing to identify a landing sp…

Started by Sachin Weerasooriya

0 Feb 24, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service