All Discussions Tagged 'module' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Power Module Reads Incorrect Voltage

Hi, I purchased PIxhawk 2.1 and it came with its own Power Module (power brick). I assembled and configured a quadcopter. When I connected…

Started by Igor

3 Oct 4
Reply by Igor

DLE 30 With Custom Alternator and PMU

I have a perfectly functioning DLE30 engine that has a custom alternator and PMU (power management unit). The PMU is wired to take a 6S bat…

Started by Nathan

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Florin Petrutiu

burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

Hi, during the COMPASS_MOT calibration I burned the wires with the DF13 plugs from the PM to the Pixhawk. I'm lost because it is the secon…

Started by Bernardo

8 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ravi

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

0 Jul 14, 2016

a new sonar module...

hi friends, check this SONAR module i found which has a PWM input along with other types. http://www.rhydolabz.com/wiki/?p=4636 i am jus…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Stephan Melchers

Double Power APM 2.6

Hello all !I'm trying to get some extra safety features on my hexacopter. I've read that you can connect the APM via USB and have the power…

Started by Gabriel Dami

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Gabriel Dami

How to load Mavproxy Python Modules and run it

Dear all, How can I load mavproxy python modules into the terminal so I can run it. my current folder is /home/pi/Mavproxy-master Thanks

Started by Vinh K

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by James

APM telemetry port, Vcc pin voltage drops under load.

I have the APM 2.6 board. I want to power an external device (an MCU) using the telemetry port pins (which is basically a UART interface).…

Started by Nikos

0 Mar 19, 2016

MR60

AirbotPower board 3-8S, 150 amps

Hi all, Following the pre-production annoucement of AirbotPower, with full details here, after many months of tests, production and waiting…

Started by Hugues

0 Jan 7, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service