All Discussions Tagged 'monitor' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battery Monitor Works on Pixhawk 1 but not Pixhawk 2 Cube

I'm currently having issues with getting the battery monitor to work properly on my Pixhawk 2 Cube from ProfiCNC. I thought that perhaps I…

Started by Michael Dornisch

8 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Dornisch

Temperature sensor support on APM

Does the APM code include a possibility to add additional temperature sensors to the system? It would be nice to have live temp readings fr…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Shaun Bell

PixFalcon Battery Monitor

I'm using the PixFalcon on a mini-quad with the included power distribution board. I'm powering it with a Tattu 1800mAh 45C battery. Now th…

Started by Nicholas

0 Sep 7, 2016

FPV monitors, DVRs and dual diversity antennas today

Just over 3 years ago, we had a challenge finding an affordable portable digital video recorder (DVR) to pair with a monitor for FPV.  We e…

Started by noeL

0 Jun 28, 2016

Battery Volt/Amp calibrations not saving

Hello  I have a DJI S900 with a Pixhawk with all current updates running a 6S 17,000Mah battery pack. I have the ATTOPILOT 180amp Power Mo…

Started by Ag Drone

0 Apr 1, 2015

Apm 2.5 Power monitoring Issue

Hi everyone;  I harmed my ardupilots battery sensor(for ATTO pilot pin A1,A2) pins accedientally. I want to change these pin to use again…

Started by Ufuk Irmak

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Ufuk Irmak

Battery V, A values wrong with APM 2.5 + 3DR power mon. Arduplane.

Hi, I recently hooked up a new 3DR power module and APM 2.5.  When connected to the APM, I confirm that the relevant power monitor settings…

Started by Andrew Dankers

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Eduardo Romero

Eliminate blue screen of death with minimOSD?

Hi guys! I just bought a cheap 7" monitor for FPV. Of course it goes to "Blue Screen of Death" on weak signal.  Could a minimOSD be used on…

Started by Jon von Weymarn

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Fábio Teixeira

3dr pm (power module) recalibration

Hi,    I am having trouble calibrating voltage.    As directed, measured the voltage after the diode. However, I am not able to input the m…

Started by Jyoteshwar Nagol (Jyothy)

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Jyoteshwar Nagol (Jyothy)

Wrong amps and battery percentage display in MP

Mission Planner shows me the correct voltage but 85 A and 0%. Here are the settings for the battery monitor: I'm using the original 3DR p…

Started by Vindolin

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Vindolin

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service