All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

V frame motor configuration for Hexacopter

Hello everybody, First I want to thank all participants of this forum who helped me a lot of to build my UAVs. I have just finished to buil…

Started by DUPRE

5 Jan 11
Reply by JamesWill

Smoke from motors

Hi I am currently working on a hexacopter. After completing the assembly I tried to calibrate the motors. One of the motors didn't spin pr…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

6 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Dennison

BIG MOTORS

Okay so im looking to for some big electric 'light weight' motor (no motor is light weight but you know what im saying). the biggest ones i…

Started by Jon

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Olivier

DIY ESC/engine/propeller tester

Hi, I made engine tester based on arduino. I would like to ask you, if someone/something does exists ? I found only too expensive commercia…

Started by Ivosch

14 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

Inherited a Drone. Some motors not working, and not sure of model to replace them with

Hi all, I recently inherited a "broken" drone from a friend, and have begun the process of fixing it.  It is an octocopter with an X8 confi…

Started by Will Fehrnstrom

0 Nov 20, 2016

Iris+ motor spins slower than the others

Hello everyone, For a while I have a problem with a motor of my 3DR Iris+. This motor has trouble turning on, and then it spins slower tha…

Started by Andrés Pías

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

iFLY IF2205/1900kV/2300KV/2600KV Multirotor Motor

iFly-motor is a high efficiency and high torque brushless motor. It is made with super hardened neodymium-iron-boron magnets, high temperat…

Started by iFLYModel

0 Sep 30, 2016

On getting the most out of a motor

I bought this Turnigy G15: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=56220 Spec. Battery: 3~4 Cell /11.1~14.8V RPM…

Started by Anthony

4 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step

State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Sep 27, 2016

Arducopter tricopter firmware oscillation issues with top mounted yaw motor.

My rcexplorer style tricopter with all motors on top flew perfectly with the KK2 board, but the Arducopter tricopter firmware doesn't seem…

Started by turdsurfer

4 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by David Jones

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service