All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RPM to flying B2212_920

Hello All,I make the first drone and bought the motor B2212_920 and frame F450. I have my own motor controller and I can adjust the RPM. I…

Started by Andrew

0 Oct 7

Tattu 2305 2450KV Brushless Quadcopter Motors Review By Miniquadtestbench

Tattu has been an active member of the miniquad community since the early days, but this is their first foray into the motor world. Tattu 2…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Sep 15

Stop one motor faster than other motor in quadcopter

dear my friends I have a quadcopter and when I disarm motors one of them stop faster than others. I think there is a mechanical problem wit…

Started by jhon

1 Jul 21
Reply by Andre K.

Choosing motors for quadcopter frame

I'm new to drone building and have begun building my first drone. I bought this drone frame : q450 glass fiber quadcopter frame 450mm from…

Started by Adrian Ron

1 Apr 16
Reply by Jack

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Looking for help.

Hello everyone!, This is somewhat of an intro/help-seeking post. I'm pretty new to the drone experience as I started last fall by taking a…

Started by Stephen

0 Mar 25

Help me lift off =D

Hi i am building a dorne for the first time, my drone is a x666 frame with 4 860 Kv engines from turnigy  4x 40c ESC ardupilot 2.6 zippy 50…

Started by Daronfizol

10 Feb 24
Reply by Daronfizol

Smoke from motors

Hi I am currently working on a hexacopter. After completing the assembly I tried to calibrate the motors. One of the motors didn't spin pr…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

7 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25

V frame motor configuration for Hexacopter

Hello everybody, First I want to thank all participants of this forum who helped me a lot of to build my UAVs. I have just finished to buil…

Started by DUPRE

5 Jan 11
Reply by JamesWill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service