All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When gravity isn't enough.....

Dear fellows, This is my first post - and I am therefore untouchable (like on a honeymoon). Don't bite please. ;-) Does anyone know if it…

Started by Kim Hammerum

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kim Hammerum

provide customs service for 0.2mm drone UAV BLDC motor stator and rotor

0.2mm BLDC motor stator and rotor for Drones, UAV( as professional motor stator and rotor core lamination and cust…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 12

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

0 Aug 10

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20
Reply by paul

selecting motor for quadcopter and Calculating Thrust, lift force.

Hi. I want to know how to select motors for my quadcopter. I tried ecalc but couldn't do it. and I want specific calculations for it. Also…

Started by Harshada Gurav

1 May 15
Reply by OG

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

Motors dying as they are being calibrated

I'm currently using a 3 cell 5000mah LiPo batter. The battery connects to the 3DR Power Module, which connects to a wire harness power dist…

Started by Jesus Adame

3 Apr 26
Reply by Jesus Adame

Looking For Motor Mount Feedback !

Hey All! We're in the process of creating our own drown parts, and we very interested in community ideas. We just finished our first revisi…

Started by FiftyNinety Labs

7 Apr 22
Reply by FiftyNinety Labs

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service