All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor test fails on my X8 with arducopter 3.2 with pixhawk

I am having problems with my X8. Instead of taking off, it flips and destroys my GPS mast. It is not a configuration error because I bought…

Started by Maarten Deheegher

3 Aug 8
Reply by Maarten Deheegher

Overheating Motors, Help!

So I recently bought a Tarot T960 Hexacopter second hand from craigslist here is the components... Frame: Tarot T960  http://www.helipal.c

Started by t960

6 Jul 17
Reply by Tom Mahood

Reassign motor outputs on Pixhawk

The motor 4 output on my friend's Pixhawk seems to be dead. We tested it with multiple ESCs and servos just to be sure. He's setting up a q…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jul 9

Please help with motor noise issue.

Here are some pictures of my setup: I'm new to the RC hobby and dirt poor so I've been building a DIY fpv system f…

Started by Zachary Fitzgerald

2 Jul 9
Reply by Zachary Fitzgerald

One motor winding discolored

After a 30min flight the other night I noticed one of the windings in only one motor was discolored. Does anyone know if this is a bad si…

Started by RPM

2 Jun 29
Reply by RPM

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12
Reply by Peter Dobber

Fire on UAV while Copter unarmed and transmitter untouched

Hello all, my PixHawk Quadcopter copter was doing fine the day before yesterday but when I was trying to arm it yesterday it gave me a long…

Started by Michael Haertel

2 Jun 11
Reply by Michael Haertel

APM 2.6 Firmware 2.14 to 3.21 issue

Hi I have updated my firmware from 2.14 to 3.21 with APM planner and since I have done this every time I power up the amp runs through its…

Started by Paul Okelly

0 May 20

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service