All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 motors accelerating from 0% to 50% of throttle and not between 50 and 100%

Hi, I'm building X quad with 1000kv motors and 9443 props with APM 2.6. I want to fly with 2x 5000mah batteries but I'm getting only half o…

Started by Artur Engler

4 Mar 23
Reply by Artur Engler

No ESC beeps

I recently wired up my new quad. I tested with a multimeter at the PDB pads that all four ESC connections have 12V power. When connected to…

Started by Marshall A. Davis

0 Mar 21

YiZhan i6s Hexacopter Nano/Mini Drone " Clicking " / " Ticking " Problem with Motor

Hey guys, after getting my Yizhan i6s in a big crash, I have been working on it a few hours every day to try and fly it again. it has taken…

Started by Zachery Johnson

0 Mar 20

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Mar 13
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Stop Motor spinning during taking a photo / automission @ arduplane

Hello, does anyone have an idea how to stop the motor one second or something before releasing the shutter to reduce vibrations on a plane…

Started by gewe

12 Mar 3
Reply by Andre K.

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

0 Feb 20

5008-340 Multi rotor Motor x8 - £60.00 Ex. Shipping

Great on 6S, these motors were used twice on a X8 platform. Work fine with 1855 CF props. Work as new and in good condition.

Started by Rapid Support Platforms

1 Feb 13
Reply by Gerardo Espino

A lot of SUNNYSKY Motor X2204S KV2300

I have 50 (fifty) SUNNYSKY Motor X2204S KV2300 from a retired research project. They are all brand new in box (sealed) with all mounting ha…

Started by Clofal

0 Feb 13

APM 3.2 Y6B Motor Test

Having laid out my new Y6 Hex in the Y6B format and utilising a APM 2.5. - does the motor test function actually map the button saying "out…

Started by Samwise Wilson

0 Feb 12

3D-Printed Motor Pod

Here is a couple of motor pods that I 3D-printed. Mesh type (biomimicry/biostructure) pod is much lighter but still feels quite strong...th…

Started by Veikko Vierola

0 Feb 3

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service