All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC init problems with Pixhawk and Tmotor Air 40A

Hello, We are building a new quadcopter, the relevant parts for the problem are listed bellow: Motors: Tmotor U3  ESC: Tmotor Air 40A (no…

Started by Raphael Aguirre

11 Aug 21
Reply by Raphael Aguirre

3D Alexmos Gimbal 8bit Basecam

Hey All,  I'm having some trouble getting my 3D Alexmos 8bit Gimbal to work.. It keeps twitching and I've tried calibrating the accelerome…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 15
Reply by Maury

CX-20 motors do no accelerate past fast idle

Help. I recently purchased a CX-20 quadcopter which arrived with a faulty motor. I have changed the motor and all 4 now work but after unlo…

Started by Paul Ballard

0 Aug 12

Pixhawk hexacopter build, Motors spin slow on full throttle

Hello, I'm building a hexacopter with a Tarot T960 frame and a Pixhawk.  Here are my other components: HobbyKing 40A BlueSeries Brushless…

Started by George Raber

7 Aug 11
Reply by Sajid Rahim

Motor test fails on my X8 with arducopter 3.2 with pixhawk

I am having problems with my X8. Instead of taking off, it flips and destroys my GPS mast. It is not a configuration error because I bought…

Started by Maarten Deheegher

3 Aug 8
Reply by Maarten Deheegher

Overheating Motors, Help!

So I recently bought a Tarot T960 Hexacopter second hand from craigslist here is the components... Frame: Tarot T960  http://www.helipal.c

Started by t960

6 Jul 17
Reply by Tom Mahood

Reassign motor outputs on Pixhawk

The motor 4 output on my friend's Pixhawk seems to be dead. We tested it with multiple ESCs and servos just to be sure. He's setting up a q…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jul 9

Please help with motor noise issue.

Here are some pictures of my setup: I'm new to the RC hobby and dirt poor so I've been building a DIY fpv system f…

Started by Zachary Fitzgerald

2 Jul 9
Reply by Zachary Fitzgerald

One motor winding discolored

After a 30min flight the other night I noticed one of the windings in only one motor was discolored. Does anyone know if this is a bad si…

Started by RPM

2 Jun 29
Reply by RPM

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service