All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21
Reply by Eladio Garcia

Selecting Prop,Motor and Gearbox for Solar UAV

Hey all, I'm working on a Solar UAV and I am having trouble in selecting the perfect combination of motor,prop and gearbox. I read somewher…

Started by Karan Chawla

1 Apr 18
Reply by Joel J.

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

12 Apr 17
Reply by Daniel Allen

Looking for input on esc's and motors for Octo

Hello all!  I am building my first octo based off of a frame CNC'd by Rob.  I am looking to eventually carry a DSLR an a three asix gimbal,…

Started by Clint Harris

0 Apr 9

APM output voltage on pins 3-4 unresponsive. Toubleshooting tips?

Greetings drone community!  First time poster here.   I've been getting through my first arducopter build and have hit a snag that I'm havi…

Started by Matt Pavlik

11 Apr 7
Reply by Duncan J

Choosing battery

Hi all! I'm trying to build a quadcopter. After some previous steps, reading a gyro accel data, etc... im want to start using a motor. By…

Started by jasomo

0 Apr 3

ESC configuration problem - Beeps!?

I have a skywalker 20A ESC connected to LD power 750KV motor. The ESC's BEC servo wire connects to Flysky receiver (Channel 1). My transmit…

Started by mkdesigner

6 Mar 30
Reply by mkdesigner

How do I mount this motor?

I'm working on a quad, following no particular design. I have a frame and these motors, but I can't figure out how to attach them. I've bee…

Started by Andrew Cheese

4 Mar 24
Reply by Andrew Cheese

Motor Master 5000 - rpm, thrust, power, etc. meter and tester

OK, so I finally got sick of testing my motors/esc/props on make-shift test stands. I decided to make something that will be as close to fi…

Started by Misa Rakic

26 Mar 20
Reply by Misa Rakic

ESC hookup to Ardupilot question

Hello, First time poster here, and new to the forum. I am just finishing up a custom built quad copter and I am ready to test it out. I h…

Started by Brent Johnson

4 Mar 16
Reply by Brent Johnson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service