All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multi-copter un-commanded motor speed-up

I recently calibrated the compass and the ESC's on my hex, then did a no-props test to see if all of the motors (1) started at the same tim…

Started by Jerald Thompson

2 Sep 12
Reply by Jerald Thompson

Building a Powerful X8

Hello, It is my first attempt at building a compact (680 mm) multipurpose X8 aerial platform. The idea is to have a system that will go fro…

Started by Bubba JOnes

2 Sep 6
Reply by Bubba JOnes

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

3 Sep 1
Reply by Johar Palacita

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28

When gravity isn't enough.....

Dear fellows, This is my first post - and I am therefore untouchable (like on a honeymoon). Don't bite please. ;-) Does anyone know if it…

Started by Kim Hammerum

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kim Hammerum

provide customs service for 0.2mm drone UAV BLDC motor stator and rotor

0.2mm BLDC motor stator and rotor for Drones, UAV(paul@jystatorrotor.com) as professional motor stator and rotor core lamination and cust…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 12

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

0 Aug 10

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20
Reply by paul

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service