All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mavlink servo_output_raw_t refresh rate

hi all, I have been working on a university project and part of the project evolves analyzing how the pid tuning effects the efficiency of…

Started by Omer

1 Oct 29
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

Quad suddenly dropped from the sky!

Hey All, I was wondering if someone could confirm a hardware failure from looking at this log for me?   My setup: APM 2.5 with internal com…

Started by Stone1295

9 Oct 22
Reply by Mark Younger

Upgraded Motor Fixing for 3D Robotics Multirotors

I've just upgraded by 3D robotics Quad airframe with some reinforced motor fixings. The old design was simple to fix the motor with 2 sma…

Started by Pete Blacker

0 Oct 19

Iris+ Motor Issue

I'm very disappointed with my Iris+. I managed to get less than ten minutes flying time before it crashed. Whist on loiter mode one of the…

Started by John Wilbraham

2 Oct 8
Reply by John Wilbraham

Replacement 3DR Motor Bearings

One of my 3DR Motors (AC2830-358) does not have the same "feel" when rotating as the other motors. I suspect that one of the bearings is fa…

Started by Ryan Bahm

3 Sep 27
Reply by Dan Yeakley

APM in hexi-H configuration

Hi folks I am just starting to get into APM. I have a Scarab Vampire multicopter which is a flat H arrangement with 3 motors each side. Se…

Started by James Doble

0 Sep 25

Lift 180 pounds (80 kg) with a Drome.

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if there is any Drome that can lift 180 pounds (80kg) just 12in (30cms). It has to be small, not those ver…

Started by alex alex

2 Sep 21
Reply by Curt Wilson

Soldering motor cable

Hello, My problem is the following: I had an unfortunate crash and one of the cables of a motor (the red cable, which I suppose that is th…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

18 Sep 18
Reply by bill bergovoy

Pixhawk hexacopter build, Motors spin slow on full throttle

Hello, I'm building a hexacopter with a Tarot T960 frame and a Pixhawk.  Here are my other components: HobbyKing 40A BlueSeries Brushless…

Started by George Raber

6 Sep 17
Reply by mskogmo

ArduCopter 3DR Questions

hey i am planing on buying the ArduCopter 3DR and i would like to know a couple of things A. how stable is it B. do i need to buy anything…

Started by jordan stocker

10 Sep 15
Reply by Haygood

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service