All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM in hexi-H configuration

Hi folks I am just starting to get into APM. I have a Scarab Vampire multicopter which is a flat H arrangement with 3 motors each side. Se…

Started by James Doble

0 Sep 25

Lift 180 pounds (80 kg) with a Drome.

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if there is any Drome that can lift 180 pounds (80kg) just 12in (30cms). It has to be small, not those ver…

Started by alex alex

2 Sep 21
Reply by Curt Wilson

Soldering motor cable

Hello, My problem is the following: I had an unfortunate crash and one of the cables of a motor (the red cable, which I suppose that is th…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

18 Sep 18
Reply by bill bergovoy

Pixhawk hexacopter build, Motors spin slow on full throttle

Hello, I'm building a hexacopter with a Tarot T960 frame and a Pixhawk.  Here are my other components: HobbyKing 40A BlueSeries Brushless…

Started by George Raber

6 Sep 17
Reply by mskogmo

ArduCopter 3DR Questions

hey i am planing on buying the ArduCopter 3DR and i would like to know a couple of things A. how stable is it B. do i need to buy anything…

Started by jordan stocker

10 Sep 15
Reply by Haygood

Heavy lift quadcopter frame

Hi, I want to build a frame for quadcopter that will carry on the center plate a 6kg weight, I using tarot 5008 motors with 18" props, what…

Started by matan abdal

1 Aug 31
Reply by Shaun Bell

DJI S800 and RCT F800 users BEWARE!

After having purchased a RC Timer F800, I found a problem nearly immediately during flight that I could not for the life of me get figured…

Started by Jamie Glover

0 Aug 26

Drone propulsion issues

Hello drones community :) I am quite new to the drone area and have begun building my own project from ground up, called Project Deimos. Th…

Started by CoNic

2 Aug 23
Reply by CoNic

Using larger motor controllers with the Pixhawk

Will the PMW output from the Pixhawk be compatible with larger motor controllers, such as the Talon (http://www.andymark.com/Talon-p/am-250

Started by Ron Nielsen

0 Aug 11

Pixhawk Help Motor Sync Issues

Hello all, I am trying to fix an issue with some of my motors. Some of my motors don't seem like they are starting evenly or at all on my…

Started by J Vu

1 Jul 28
Reply by J Vu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service