All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20
Reply by paul

selecting motor for quadcopter and Calculating Thrust, lift force.

Hi. I want to know how to select motors for my quadcopter. I tried ecalc but couldn't do it. and I want specific calculations for it. Also…

Started by Harshada Gurav

1 May 15
Reply by OG

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

Motors dying as they are being calibrated

I'm currently using a 3 cell 5000mah LiPo batter. The battery connects to the 3DR Power Module, which connects to a wire harness power dist…

Started by Jesus Adame

3 Apr 26
Reply by Jesus Adame

Looking For Motor Mount Feedback !

Hey All! We're in the process of creating our own drown parts, and we very interested in community ideas. We just finished our first revisi…

Started by FiftyNinety Labs

7 Apr 22
Reply by FiftyNinety Labs

Motor Crackling Noise During Low RPM

Hello Everyone,   I'm finally got my jDrones Hexa assembled to my specification  (painted,  custom wiring, etc).  I began tuning it today,…

Started by Colby M

16 Apr 21
Reply by Claudio Eduardo Lago

Brotherhobby 2205 Pro 2300KV brushless motor

Rotor: N52H arc magnetsConfigu ration:12N14PNo.of Cells(Lipo):3-5SWiring config: Delta DLRKStator: 25 x 0.2mm Kawasaki silicon steelBearing…

Started by Davis Deng

0 Apr 20

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

15 Apr 13
Reply by Vinh K

how about the cost of the BLDC motor stator core used for drones

the performance of stators is crucial for the motor performance, however, how about its price and cost to get a high performance bldc sta…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Mar 31

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service