All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12
Reply by Peter Dobber

Fire on UAV while Copter unarmed and transmitter untouched

Hello all, my PixHawk Quadcopter copter was doing fine the day before yesterday but when I was trying to arm it yesterday it gave me a long…

Started by Michael Haertel

2 Jun 11
Reply by Michael Haertel

APM 2.6 Firmware 2.14 to 3.21 issue

Hi I have updated my firmware from 2.14 to 3.21 with APM planner and since I have done this every time I power up the amp runs through its…

Started by Paul Okelly

0 May 20

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29
Reply by J Smith

Servo Issues with Pixhawk

Hello Everyone! I have been working on this particular model for a few months now:

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 23
Reply by Ricardo Bencatel

Problem with motors or escs, help!

Hi all, I´ve been reading you for years in the shadows and not I´m desperated and need your help Just build an F450 style quadcopter using…

Started by Rafael

0 Apr 23

Syma x5C motor connection breakdown

Hey y'all I recently purchased the Syma x5C and it is great. But today, when I was testing the product out, one of the motors failed to wo…

Started by Sai Tedla

0 Apr 19

Long endurance electric aircraft

I am starting a new project for aerial mapping and I would appreciate your expertise and advise in order to help me with the development. …

Started by Rpasdep

5 Apr 14
Reply by Marc Cretten

Large frame Quadcopter motor options

Hello everyone, I know that large, heavy lift quadcopter might be a nitch in this community but I see that there are several here building…

Started by William Cox

4 Apr 2
Reply by OG

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service