All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

provide customs service for 0.2mm drone UAV BLDC motor stator and rotor

0.2mm BLDC motor stator and rotor for Drones, UAV(paul@jystatorrotor.com) as professional motor stator and rotor core lamination and cust…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 12, 2016

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

0 Aug 10, 2016

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14, 2016

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by paul

selecting motor for quadcopter and Calculating Thrust, lift force.

Hi. I want to know how to select motors for my quadcopter. I tried ecalc but couldn't do it. and I want specific calculations for it. Also…

Started by Harshada Gurav

1 May 15, 2016
Reply by OG

LOG file view needed // X-8 Survey mission // disturbance due to limited motors?

Dear members,with my octo (X8 frame; APM and MP on latest stable version) i did a survey mission some days ago and had two "instability iss…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by Syrphus_AWO

Motors dying as they are being calibrated

I'm currently using a 3 cell 5000mah LiPo batter. The battery connects to the 3DR Power Module, which connects to a wire harness power dist…

Started by Jesus Adame

3 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Jesus Adame

Looking For Motor Mount Feedback !

Hey All! We're in the process of creating our own drown parts, and we very interested in community ideas. We just finished our first revisi…

Started by FiftyNinety Labs

7 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by FiftyNinety Labs

Motor Crackling Noise During Low RPM

Hello Everyone,   I'm finally got my jDrones Hexa assembled to my specification  (painted,  custom wiring, etc).  I began tuning it today,…

Started by Colby M

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Claudio Eduardo Lago

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service