All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lift 180 pounds (80 kg) with a Drome.

Hi everybody! Does anybody knows if there is any Drome that can lift 180 pounds (80kg) just 12in (30cms). It has to be small, not those ver…

Started by alex alex

2 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Curt Wilson

Soldering motor cable

Hello, My problem is the following: I had an unfortunate crash and one of the cables of a motor (the red cable, which I suppose that is th…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

18 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bill bergovoy

Pixhawk hexacopter build, Motors spin slow on full throttle

Hello, I'm building a hexacopter with a Tarot T960 frame and a Pixhawk.  Here are my other components: HobbyKing 40A BlueSeries Brushless…

Started by George Raber

6 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by mskogmo

ArduCopter 3DR Questions

hey i am planing on buying the ArduCopter 3DR and i would like to know a couple of things A. how stable is it B. do i need to buy anything…

Started by jordan stocker

10 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Haygood

Heavy lift quadcopter frame

Hi, I want to build a frame for quadcopter that will carry on the center plate a 6kg weight, I using tarot 5008 motors with 18" props, what…

Started by matan abdal

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Shaun Bell

DJI S800 and RCT F800 users BEWARE!

After having purchased a RC Timer F800, I found a problem nearly immediately during flight that I could not for the life of me get figured…

Started by Jamie Glover

0 Aug 26, 2014

Drone propulsion issues

Hello drones community :) I am quite new to the drone area and have begun building my own project from ground up, called Project Deimos. Th…

Started by CoNic

2 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by CoNic

Using larger motor controllers with the Pixhawk

Will the PMW output from the Pixhawk be compatible with larger motor controllers, such as the Talon (http://www.andymark.com/Talon-p/am-250

Started by Ron Nielsen

0 Aug 11, 2014

Pixhawk Help Motor Sync Issues

Hello all, I am trying to fix an issue with some of my motors. Some of my motors don't seem like they are starting evenly or at all on my…

Started by J Vu

1 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by J Vu

PixHawk RS 232 Output

All, I'm a student working on a boat to compete in the 2015 International RoboBoat Competition.  We are looking to have two processors on…

Started by Jake Simon

0 Jul 24, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service