All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29
Reply by J Smith

Servo Issues with Pixhawk

Hello Everyone! I have been working on this particular model for a few months now:

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 23
Reply by Ricardo Bencatel

Problem with motors or escs, help!

Hi all, I´ve been reading you for years in the shadows and not I´m desperated and need your help Just build an F450 style quadcopter using…

Started by Rafael

0 Apr 23

Syma x5C motor connection breakdown

Hey y'all I recently purchased the Syma x5C and it is great. But today, when I was testing the product out, one of the motors failed to wo…

Started by Sai Tedla

0 Apr 19

Long endurance electric aircraft

I am starting a new project for aerial mapping and I would appreciate your expertise and advise in order to help me with the development. …

Started by Rpasdep

5 Apr 14
Reply by Marc Cretten

Large frame Quadcopter motor options

Hello everyone, I know that large, heavy lift quadcopter might be a nitch in this community but I see that there are several here building…

Started by William Cox

4 Apr 2
Reply by OG

Simulator (python) for BLDC motor control

I'm developing the control software for my own ESC and recognized the need for a simulation model so that I can run my algorithm against it…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

0 Mar 15

Esc calibration and motor spinning problem

Hi there, Our quadcopter is using pixhawk and we came to the ESC calibration process after the initial setups on mission planner. We plugge…

Started by EchoSakura

2 Mar 1
Reply by EchoSakura

Only 3 Motors spinning at any one time

Hi guys, I'm new to the hobby and I've a diy drone that i'm working on, using the APM 2.6 on 3.2.1 Firmware.I've calibrated my ESCs,and al…

Started by Kenneth

3 Feb 21
Reply by OG

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service