All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sk450, kk2 quad build with lots of issues

to start out i am fairly new. i have had my quadcopter for about 6 months now with mixed results. ultimately it is up and running. it is tu…

Started by matt

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by matt

Motor problem after adding radio control.

Hello everyone. This is my first topic so please be forgiving:) As in topic i have a problem with motors. I'm developing my own flight con…

Started by Jan Urbanski

0 Dec 15, 2014

ArdUcopter 3.2 motor stop and crash

hey guys i have been flying arducopter 3.1 very nicely since today i updated to 3.2 and setup everything. After a few seconds of flight tim…

Started by elie maalouf

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

New Build Suggestions.

Frame: QAV500 V2 with the 540mm aluminum arms Props: 13in - Not sure specifically which kind. Motors: Tiger Motor 4008 380KV - http://www.r

Started by CSB

0 Nov 29, 2014

Thrust test confusion

Hi, I'm looking at motors to use on a quadcopter and I know that I need thrust to be two times the weight. When I look online there are thr…

Started by Andrew

0 Nov 22, 2014

Over heating motors

I've been having a lot of trouble lately with motors on my hexacopter motors over heating in an extreme way. It got so bad that half a prop…

Started by Jess

0 Oct 31, 2014

APM Rover not driving motor

So, I pulled out the ole Ruckus last night and put the good ole APM on it again. I have everything plugged up and I go to test it. Did the…

Started by Jamie Glover

0 Oct 30, 2014

mavlink servo_output_raw_t refresh rate

hi all, I have been working on a university project and part of the project evolves analyzing how the pid tuning effects the efficiency of…

Started by Omer

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

Quad suddenly dropped from the sky!

Hey All, I was wondering if someone could confirm a hardware failure from looking at this log for me?   My setup: APM 2.5 with internal com…

Started by Stone1295

9 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Mark Younger

Upgraded Motor Fixing for 3D Robotics Multirotors

I've just upgraded by 3D robotics Quad airframe with some reinforced motor fixings. The old design was simple to fix the motor with 2 sma…

Started by Pete Blacker

0 Oct 19, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service