All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PixHawk RS 232 Output

All, I'm a student working on a boat to compete in the 2015 International RoboBoat Competition.  We are looking to have two processors on…

Started by Jake Simon

0 Jul 24

How to clean the 850Kv Jdrone Motors?

I crash my quad-copter into a muddy area and some mud have gotten into the motor. Is it possible to open up the motor and get the mud out?…

Started by harin sanghirun

3 Jul 4
Reply by nickthecook

New bearings for NTM Propdrive 28-26 1200kv

Hey guys, Got a question... I am building my first quadcopter and all was well until I span the motor... I heard this stuttering/rattling…

Started by Harry Stuart

0 Jul 3

Need advice for Heavy lift multi rotor design

I have couple drones but now i am planing to build a heavy lift multi rotor. Looking for advice what to use, number of motors, types of mot…

Started by Attila

1 Jun 21
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Bad purchase for my quad?

A few months ago I put together my first quadcopter with the apm 2.5 as control board, but quickly realised that the parts i'd bought weren…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

0 Jun 17

expert advise required for selecting motors and props

I was using emax 935 kv with 1045 props on a 1900 grams quad 4000 mah 3s that was giving me 8 to 10 mins of flight time. Than i bought ntm…

Started by Omer Ahmed

0 May 30

Cool Drone related T-Shirts

Check out these cool Drone related T-Shirts. Drone Evolution, Warning, I do all my own stunts and every propeller diagram layouts, even for…

Started by Attila

1 May 14
Reply by Attila

[Sold] For Sale $150 APM, GPS, Radio, Power Module

For sale: $100 APM v2.5 $15 3DR power module $25 3DR radio v1.3 "air" module with antenna and cable $40 3DR LEA6 v1.1 GPS with 2x cable…

Started by Andrew

14 Apr 29
Reply by Andrew

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

1 Apr 25
Reply by Karan Checker

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21
Reply by Eladio Garcia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service