All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor test fails on my X8 with arducopter 3.2 with pixhawk

I am having problems with my X8. Instead of taking off, it flips and destroys my GPS mast. It is not a configuration error because I bought…

Started by Maarten Deheegher

3 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Maarten Deheegher

Overheating Motors, Help!

So I recently bought a Tarot T960 Hexacopter second hand from craigslist here is the components... Frame: Tarot T960  http://www.helipal.c

Started by t960

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Tom Mahood

Reassign motor outputs on Pixhawk

The motor 4 output on my friend's Pixhawk seems to be dead. We tested it with multiple ESCs and servos just to be sure. He's setting up a q…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jul 9, 2015

Please help with motor noise issue.

Here are some pictures of my setup: http://imgur.com/a/5QdDV I'm new to the RC hobby and dirt poor so I've been building a DIY fpv system f…

Started by Zachary Fitzgerald

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Zachary Fitzgerald

One motor winding discolored

After a 30min flight the other night I noticed one of the windings in only one motor was discolored. Does anyone know if this is a bad si…

Started by RPM

2 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by RPM

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23, 2015

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Peter Dobber

Fire on UAV while Copter unarmed and transmitter untouched

Hello all, my PixHawk Quadcopter copter was doing fine the day before yesterday but when I was trying to arm it yesterday it gave me a long…

Started by Michael Haertel

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Michael Haertel

APM 2.6 Firmware 2.14 to 3.21 issue

Hi I have updated my firmware from 2.14 to 3.21 with APM planner and since I have done this every time I power up the amp runs through its…

Started by Paul Okelly

0 May 20, 2015

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11, 2015
Reply by Popof

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service