All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

Dear reader, This project has continues everyday and updates are added randomly to this blog. Launchers with accessories are available from…

Started by Henri

319 Jul 18
Reply by Henri

quadcopter descends at full throttle APM 2.6

I have a quadcopter that flys very well in stabilize mode but if i execute several flips or change modes the quadcopter just slowly descend…

Started by Stephon Eaton

0 Jul 9

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

93 Jun 15
Reply by Stephen Wuest

3D Printed QuadCopter of my own design.

Hey guys! I set out to build my own quadcopter a few months back, and it's finished enough that I've published an Instructable in the Thing…

Started by Jim Spencer

1 Jun 3
Reply by Jim Spencer

IMU's around the outside of a multicopter

Hi, Is there a way to mount the IMU's on the outboard portion of a multicopter frame, rather than the center?  I want to build a copter tha…

Started by Thomas Stanley-Jones

0 May 19

Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

There are already many good basic multicopter controller boards on the market. Think of Naze32, KK2, etc. Then there's also great firmware,…

Started by turdsurfer

74 Mar 24
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

JOKE - "Multicopter concept from 1933"

Betty Boop 1933 Cab Calloway "The Old Man Of the Mountain" The creators of Betty Boop must be enlightened by UFOs, time travelers or somet…

Started by osiixy

0 Feb 17

Pixhawk wont engage auto tuning

i hope some of you can help me. :)  I have some trouble figuring out why my Pixhawk Quad not will engage auto tuning. firmware is ArduCopte…

Started by Jon Larsen

1 Feb 5
Reply by Jon Larsen

Vision Based Landing Aid

I am working on trying to automate the landing sequence of a multicopter to help it land autonomously on a charging station.  My thought is…

Started by Greg Sherwin

1 Jan 14
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

Choosing ESCs for Multirotor Based on Li-Ion C-Rating Limitation

Hello My long-flight-time quad (APM 2.6, or Pixhawk) is a specialized aerial survey platform using 4S4P unprotected NCR18650B Li-Ion batte…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

5 Jan 10
Reply by Stuart Brookes

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service