All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JOKE - "Multicopter concept from 1933"

Betty Boop 1933 Cab Calloway "The Old Man Of the Mountain" The creators of Betty Boop must be enlightened by UFOs, time travelers or somet…

Started by osiixy

0 Feb 17

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

Dear reader, This project has moved on to next step. First development phase is now behind and we have launched our first parachute launche…

Started by Henri

308 Feb 17
Reply by Henri

Pixhawk wont engage auto tuning

i hope some of you can help me. :)  I have some trouble figuring out why my Pixhawk Quad not will engage auto tuning. firmware is ArduCopte…

Started by Jon Larsen

1 Feb 5
Reply by Jon Larsen

Vision Based Landing Aid

I am working on trying to automate the landing sequence of a multicopter to help it land autonomously on a charging station.  My thought is…

Started by Greg Sherwin

1 Jan 14
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

Choosing ESCs for Multirotor Based on Li-Ion C-Rating Limitation

Hello My long-flight-time quad (APM 2.6, or Pixhawk) is a specialized aerial survey platform using 4S4P unprotected NCR18650B Li-Ion batte…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

5 Jan 10
Reply by Stuart Brookes

IO FPV: 3D printed hexa racer open project

Hello,This is a printable hexacopter project, free to download from thingiverse or youmagine, for fast forward flight and acro on FPV.It ha…

Started by alfonso borja morant

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by alfonso borja morant

Multicopter for polar aerial photography

Hi i'm organising an expedition to the far Canadian North on a sailing boat to stay there the winter frozen in by the ice.I'm interested in…

Started by Kalle Schmidt

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Win a FREE Drone with Ease!

Drone Zone Club

Started by Erik Wilhelm

0 Nov 20, 2014

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Ashby Martin

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

87 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Andreas

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service