All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

This project is now close to completion. The project has taken the best part of one year to date and has been a fruitful experience in the…

Started by Henri

222 on Tuesday
Reply by Henri

Video contest to WIN $300 cupon for Tattu battery now!

WIN $300 coupon for Tattu battery now!   1 First create your ORIGINAL multicopter video.    showing us what fantastic job your multicopters…

Started by Gens-Tattu

17 Jul 16
Reply by Gens-Tattu

Video contest to WIN $300 cupon for Tattu battery now!

WIN $300 cupon for Tattu battery now!   1 First create your ORIGINAL multicopter video.    showing us what fantastic job your multicopters …

Started by Gens-Tattu

0 Jul 5

New bearings for NTM Propdrive 28-26 1200kv

Hey guys, Got a question... I am building my first quadcopter and all was well until I span the motor... I heard this stuttering/rattling…

Started by Harry Stuart

0 Jul 3

A nice feature that I think can be added to APM/Pixhawk copters.

I recently got a 350 quadcopter that's has a very nice feature. You can check the compass easily in field without connection to a computer.…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Jun 27

Unexpected Crash - Octo started spinning APM 2.6

Hello guys. I had a bad crash with my new Octocopter using apm 2.6 I was filming a construction site at a park in my city. I made three fl…

Started by Manuel Arn

9 Jun 11
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Best altitude for mission flights

Question for APM/Pixhawk users.  What do you feel is the optimal altitude during a mission to get good visibility of the ground, but avoid…

Started by JB3

2 Jun 10
Reply by Stefan

Is my setup correct to do 3D mapping?

Hello, I am new with drones and I want to do a 3D mapping like this. I plan to buy this kit, this camera and this gimbal. Before to buy, I…

Started by Guirec Corbel

11 Jun 2
Reply by Guirec Corbel

Aerial Videography and how to build a hexacopter?

HI all, I am a hobbyist and have experience flying size 450 helicopter. i have recently find out that flying drones can give great aerial v…

Started by whitelighter

0 Jun 1

Copter, gimbal and camera

Here's one more of the many posts that I have seen on the forum. I am new in the drone world and would like some advice regarding acquiring…

Started by Carel Kotze

7 May 28
Reply by Mike J

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service