All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

Dear reader, We are now live at www.skycat.pro. The development project continues, and updates are added to this blog in random intervals.…

Started by Henri

356 Jul 29
Reply by Henri

best sprayer drones

hi im looking to buy a sprayer drone as far as i can tell with my research the joyance 15l is the best one on the market today. what are yo…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 24

APM 2.6 problem

I am using APM 2.6 in my hexa copter and I am facing an issue with it.  Firstly I have done all the initial setup on the mission planner so…

Started by BHARGAV MAKWANA

0 May 26

Airk drones: first-class components

From the smallest models (Quadcopter FC4 and Hexacopter FC6) until 8-engine Octocopter FC8 and OctoQuad FC4r, FireClouds drones by Airk are…

Started by Airk

0 Apr 7

Airk: customize your drone

The family of Fireclouds drones by Airk is made up of 4 multicopters, each model with different uses and purposes: Quadcopter FC4, Hexacopt…

Started by Airk

0 Apr 5

APM 2.6 switching to LAND mode all of a sudden

I ve been flying a quadcopter with apm 2.6 for awhile now. But recently it started acting weird. It keeps landing on its own all of a sudde…

Started by Thisura De Silva

1 Mar 15
Reply by Mike Boland

MR60

Best Vibration Damper for Multicopters

Thought I'd better share this as i've never seen anything come close in performance. This is an FPV 250 in hover!  On the left chart -- Le…

Started by Forrest Frantz

4 Mar 14
Reply by Cala

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Mar 13
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Another 0cto design

Trying to make something a little more compact than my last design-still haven't had that one in the air-snow and cold!! Anyway I have a 55…

Started by Don Pillow

5 Feb 27
Reply by Don Pillow

Possible Motors to lift 7kg Octo Hybrid

Hi, I have built a prototype octocopter with a large central prop (19x10) powered by a 35cc engine (so technically a nonacopter?). The eng…

Started by Lucy Ruck

0 Feb 4

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service