All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multicopter for very windy areas

Hi I am beginner in this. I would like to know what type of multicopter is right for  windy mountainous areas, as for example with 35 mph o…

Started by rodrigo villalobos

0 on Tuesday

DIY parachute deploy mechanism for Multicopter

This project aims to multicopter DIY parachute eject system. Main focus in project is parachute for heavy multicopter which has greatest ri…

Started by Henri

194 Apr 8
Reply by Henri

Skycatch is Hiring: Field Operations Analyst

Greetings droners, Just wanted to pass on an awesome opportunity for any UAV enthusiasts in the Bay Area. If you have any questions, pleas…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 31

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

0 Mar 16

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

86 Jan 28
Reply by Mike Eubanks

Quadcopter Engine Failure Detection and Recovery Methods

Hello. I am very new to this community, and apologize if a similar discussion exists elsewhere. I am working on a thesis relating to quadco…

Started by Eric Cox

5 Jan 12
Reply by Marc

Reviewing parts for my first quadcopter

Hi everyone! I am trying to build my first quadcopter and was hoping some experienced veterans could help me check my parts list and answer…

Started by Calvin Lobo

0 Jan 2

quadcopter autonomous candy drop, APM 3.0.1, home to school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Mjd5XB0fY Here is a little project I did for Christmas and for my son's birthday celebration at the la…

Started by Ed O'Beirne

0 Dec 28, 2013

**Flipping after succesful flight (Quad)

Welcome fellow members, this is my first post, and I am calling upon your expertise! I have been having problems with my quadcopter flippi…

Started by Joshua S.

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Manned Multicopter

After the ugly first manned multicopter these guys worked hard. Two years later , they introduced the new Volocopter VC200. The team pres…

Started by Juerg Bingisser

0 Nov 27, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service