All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY multicopter modding

Hi Everyone, on the occasion of the launch of my site www.flyingmods.com I would like to put the idea of DIY multicopter modding up for d…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 Jul 1

3D Printed QuadCopter of my own design.

Hey guys! I set out to build my own quadcopter a few months back, and it's finished enough that I've published an Instructable in the Thing…

Started by Jim Spencer

2 Jun 9
Reply by 3d tech

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

140 Apr 30
Reply by James Thesken

Auto tuner for PID gains

Greetings All, I would like to hear a feedback from you about a possible product. I am working on an auto-tuner that can tune PID parameter…

Started by M Chehadeh

2 Mar 20
Reply by M Chehadeh

best sprayer drones

hi im looking to buy a sprayer drone as far as i can tell with my research the joyance 15l is the best one on the market today. what are yo…

Started by Justin Brisebois

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Guy Compton

Building a UAS for a college course

I'm working with a team to develop a UAS for a computer science/engineering course.  We're a team of two computer science majors and two el…

Started by David Sutherin

3 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Jerry Giant

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

Dear reader, We are now live at www.skycat.pro. The development project continues, and updates are added to this blog in random intervals.…

Started by Henri

356 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Henri

APM 2.6 problem

I am using APM 2.6 in my hexa copter and I am facing an issue with it.  Firstly I have done all the initial setup on the mission planner so…

Started by BHARGAV MAKWANA

0 May 26, 2016

Airk drones: first-class components

From the smallest models (Quadcopter FC4 and Hexacopter FC6) until 8-engine Octocopter FC8 and OctoQuad FC4r, FireClouds drones by Airk are…

Started by Airk

0 Apr 7, 2016

Airk: customize your drone

The family of Fireclouds drones by Airk is made up of 4 multicopters, each model with different uses and purposes: Quadcopter FC4, Hexacopt…

Started by Airk

0 Apr 5, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service