All Discussions Tagged 'multicopter' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skycat parachute launcher for Drones

Dear reader, This project has moved on to next step. First development phase is now behind and we have launched our first parachute launche…

Started by Henri

295 Dec 14
Reply by Henri

Multicopter for polar aerial photography

Hi i'm organising an expedition to the far Canadian North on a sailing boat to stay there the winter frozen in by the ice.I'm interested in…

Started by Kalle Schmidt

6 Dec 11
Reply by Max Patissier

Win a FREE Drone with Ease!

Drone Zone Club

Started by Erik Wilhelm

0 Nov 20

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

1 Oct 24
Reply by Ashby Martin

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

87 Sep 23
Reply by Andreas

Copter, gimbal and camera

Here's one more of the many posts that I have seen on the forum. I am new in the drone world and would like some advice regarding acquiring…

Started by Carel Kotze

8 Sep 11
Reply by David Baeza

MR60

Pixhawk and Tiger Motors Set World Flight Duration Record Over 1 1/2 hours

The purpose of the flight is to prove to industry that multi-copters can in fact carry a payload and fly for long periods of time.   The bl…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 8

MR60

Pixhawk and Tiger Motors Set World Flight Duration Record Over 1 1/2 hours

The purpose of the flight is to prove to industry that multi-copters can in fact carry a payload and fly for long periods of time. The blo…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 8

Professional Multirotor Frames

Hi, We would like to introduce our new line of high quality professional multirotor airframes made in Portugal. Please check them on our on…

Started by Rui Costa

1 Sep 2
Reply by Eric Kubicka

Vision Based Landing Aid

I am working on trying to automate the landing sequence of a multicopter to help it land autonomously on a charging station.  My thought is…

Started by Greg Sherwin

0 Aug 22

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service