All Discussions Tagged 'new' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Folding suitcase deltarotor for transportation. FPV capable.

Hello fellow fliers.   I want to take the time to share with you a project that is well underway and ready for orders. It is a folding dron…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

0 Oct 27

Have 1000$ for a new Y6 build! HELP ME

Been saving up for a while. Its finally time to start ordering parts.. The goal for this protect is to simply build an excessively powerfu…

Started by Rafi Nahmani

9 Aug 15
Reply by OG

Throttle Not Arming Pixhawk new sounds

Hey guys, I am working with Pixhawk, and for some reason my throttle is not activating. I know that the throttle/motor does work, because f…

Started by Andrew A

0 Aug 7

Looking for interested drone builder in new drone idea

Hello i am a business administration student focusing on entrepreneurship and i recently have come up with a new idea to try to invest in.…

Started by Daniel Lap

2 May 21
Reply by Sam Arbizo

An African inventor has successfully invented an improvement in propellers for airplanes, helicopter, multiple rotor crafts (drones) and ma…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

3 Mar 16
Reply by Sgt Ric

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12
Reply by Dave Me

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Ashby Martin

Building my first hexacopter

Hi everyone, I'm new to these sort of projects, and I'm trying to prepare all the components I need to build a hexacopter. I'm looking to…

Started by Kate

71 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Help with an R/C controller and receiver.

I'm new to all this UAV construction hobby and I want to ask you for help about which R/C Controller and Receiver should I use. I'm buildi…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

72 May 21, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

New Quad build- which configuration is best for a beginner?

Hi I decided to build a 450 size quad as a first build while I wait for the snow to melt!. I am an experienced RC (and fixed wing UAV) flye…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Dwgsparky

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service