All Discussions Tagged 'new' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Senior Design Project - Water Sampling Drone

Hey guys, I am new to DIYDrones and I am a first time drone builder who is working with a team to design and build a drone which is able t…

Started by Caleb

3 Sep 4
Reply by James

MAPIR Survey 1 Cameras for Sale - $90

The full listing is at MAPIR Survey 1 cameras for sale $90 Red Light IR Light RGB (Visible) light Mounts $17 Go to drone…

Started by Aerotech UAS

0 Aug 17

Another 0cto design

Trying to make something a little more compact than my last design-still haven't had that one in the air-snow and cold!! Anyway I have a 55…

Started by Don Pillow

5 Feb 27
Reply by Don Pillow

New to drones and don't know what to get. Any recommendations?

So I am currently interested in drones specifically Quadcopters and a beginner as you could have guessed already. I’m primarily interested…

Started by David Cox

0 Dec 15, 2015

Folding suitcase deltarotor for transportation. FPV capable.

Hello fellow fliers.   I want to take the time to share with you a project that is well underway and ready for orders. It is a folding dron…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

0 Oct 27, 2015

Have 1000$ for a new Y6 build! HELP ME

Been saving up for a while. Its finally time to start ordering parts.. The goal for this protect is to simply build an excessively powerfu…

Started by Rafi Nahmani

9 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by OG

Throttle Not Arming Pixhawk new sounds

Hey guys, I am working with Pixhawk, and for some reason my throttle is not activating. I know that the throttle/motor does work, because f…

Started by Andrew A

0 Aug 7, 2015

Looking for interested drone builder in new drone idea

Hello i am a business administration student focusing on entrepreneurship and i recently have come up with a new idea to try to invest in.…

Started by Daniel Lap

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by Sam Arbizo

An African inventor has successfully invented an improvement in propellers for airplanes, helicopter, multiple rotor crafts (drones) and ma…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Sgt Ric

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Dave Me

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service