All Discussions Tagged 'new' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for interested drone builder in new drone idea

Hello i am a business administration student focusing on entrepreneurship and i recently have come up with a new idea to try to invest in.…

Started by Daniel Lap

2 May 21
Reply by Sam Arbizo

NEW PROPELLER INVENTION

An African inventor has successfully invented an improvement in propellers for airplanes, helicopter, multiple rotor crafts (drones) and ma…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

3 Mar 16
Reply by Sgt Ric

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12
Reply by Dave Me

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Ashby Martin

Building my first hexacopter

Hi everyone, I'm new to these sort of projects, and I'm trying to prepare all the components I need to build a hexacopter. I'm looking to…

Started by Kate

71 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Help with an R/C controller and receiver.

I'm new to all this UAV construction hobby and I want to ask you for help about which R/C Controller and Receiver should I use. I'm buildi…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

72 May 21, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

New Quad build- which configuration is best for a beginner?

Hi I decided to build a 450 size quad as a first build while I wait for the snow to melt!. I am an experienced RC (and fixed wing UAV) flye…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Dwgsparky

Newbie help with MP

Hoping tomorrow to head out for my first Rover test with MP I cant seem to find any type of user manual for MP.  Does one exist. Lots of…

Started by Dustin C

6 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

More problems with APM Hexacopter

I recently got a fy690s frame and put it together.  I got it to fly ok with a 2.5 board (but not great) and I switched the board out for on…

Started by Parker Stephen

1 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Parker Stephen

APM 2.5 Hexacopter flew ok on maiden, now problems/won't lift off

I'm having a strange problem with a APM 2.5 powered hexacopter that I just finished putting together.  I got it up in the air for the first…

Started by Parker Stephen

3 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Parker Stephen

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service