All Discussions Tagged 'new' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carbon Fiber Multicopter Frames

Hi, I'm thinking about building a new multicopter and the idea of a carbon fiber frame really appeals to me.  I've been looking around and…

Started by Connor

1 yesterday
Reply by Ashby Martin

Building my first hexacopter

Hi everyone, I'm new to these sort of projects, and I'm trying to prepare all the components I need to build a hexacopter. I'm looking to…

Started by Kate

71 Jun 8
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Help with an R/C controller and receiver.

I'm new to all this UAV construction hobby and I want to ask you for help about which R/C Controller and Receiver should I use. I'm buildi…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

72 May 21
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Shopping spree time :)

Hi I just started looking at multicopters (for about a month) and I am now ready to get into building one. Please help me by pointing me in…

Started by Kobus du Toit

0 Apr 24

Looking for input on esc's and motors for Octo

Hello all!  I am building my first octo based off of a frame CNC'd by Rob.  I am looking to eventually carry a DSLR an a three asix gimbal,…

Started by Clint Harris

0 Apr 9

NEW PROPELLER INVENTION

An African inventor has successfully invented an improvement in propellers for airplanes, helicopter, multiple rotor crafts (drones) and ma…

Started by Akintunde M. Lawal

2 Mar 5
Reply by mP1

New Quad build- which configuration is best for a beginner?

Hi I decided to build a 450 size quad as a first build while I wait for the snow to melt!. I am an experienced RC (and fixed wing UAV) flye…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Feb 28
Reply by Dwgsparky

Brand New 3DR Air/Ground Radios (915 MHz)

Genuine 3DR 915MHz radios for sale. Includes one air and ground module along with the antennas. Never used and sat in a box.$60 shipped in…

Started by healthyfatboy

4 Feb 13
Reply by healthyfatboy

Newbie help with MP

Hoping tomorrow to head out for my first Rover test with MP I cant seem to find any type of user manual for MP.  Does one exist. Lots of…

Started by Dustin C

6 Feb 9
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

More problems with APM Hexacopter

I recently got a fy690s frame and put it together.  I got it to fly ok with a 2.5 board (but not great) and I switched the board out for on…

Started by Parker Stephen

1 Jan 12
Reply by Parker Stephen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service