All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

interference between GPS, radio receiver and telemetry antennas

I'm building a small plane (Skywalker X-5) and I'm wondering where to put the following on the fuselage/wing, or more precisely their respe…

Started by Anthony

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by James

3DR Pixhawk IMU2 Accelerometer noise

I have recently been carrying out mapping flights in somewhat more turbulent and windy conditions and it has brought to light a possible is…

Started by Charlie

0 Mar 16, 2016

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

T3

GPS receiver condition and noise of the GPS signal

Hi all, evaluating GPS performance is more than looking at the P/H/DOP values and the number of satellites. the UBX messages in the log fil…

Started by Thorsten

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Drew Curtis

Please help with motor noise issue.

Here are some pictures of my setup: http://imgur.com/a/5QdDV I'm new to the RC hobby and dirt poor so I've been building a DIY fpv system f…

Started by Zachary Fitzgerald

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Zachary Fitzgerald

Accelerometer with low noise?

Hello guys,  I am working on an accelerometer experiment, which requires a very low noise. The noise should be less the 70ng/sqrt(Hz) but I…

Started by T. Kawnine

0 May 11, 2015

X8 coax thrust induced vibration

Hi all,  Since moving to high-end motors and props I have had very low vibes in all my craft, so I was surprised to run into vibration iss…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Hugues

Vibration analysis

Hi, First of all - it's a long read so thanks in advance. I'm trying to improve the vibration in my quad and I have a few questions. Firs…

Started by JeanLeFlambeur

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by JeanLeFlambeur

TPS79133DBVR equivalent

I have a APM 2.5.2 (From 3DRobotics) with a burned out TPS79133DBVR 3.3v regulator. But I live in Brazil and I could not find this compone…

Started by Bruno Porto

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Bruno Porto

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service