All Discussions Tagged 'parts' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

2 Apr 8
Reply by UAVStuff

Where to buy rc parts

I am planning to make a scratch build uav.So I need a online store to buy rc plane parts and accessories for cheap prices and lower shippin…

Started by Saluka Udbhasa

0 Mar 12

Speed Controllers for Sale (40 Amp hobby king)

I have to sell these speed controllers for a project I'm doing. I'm building  a Hexocopter for advanced engineering and I'm on a budget. Al…

Started by Andrew Gary Sarafa

0 Jan 5

Bad purchase for my quad?

A few months ago I put together my first quadcopter with the apm 2.5 as control board, but quickly realised that the parts i'd bought weren…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

0 Jun 17, 2014

Reviewing parts for my first quadcopter

Hi everyone! I am trying to build my first quadcopter and was hoping some experienced veterans could help me check my parts list and answer…

Started by Calvin Lobo

0 Jan 2, 2014

Continuous power supply

I would like to connect a quadcopter to a continuous power supply by a lightweight power cord. Could anyone tell me, by his best guess, how…

Started by Igor

4 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Need someone to look over my Bill of Materials

Hello, So I'm putting together my first quadcopter and I have posted my bill of materials on my project website: http://scdrones.drupalgar

Started by Mike Ghen

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Ghen

Quadcopter getting a arducopter, what will i need

Hello! I am building my first quadcopter with the parts listed below that i had recommended. Can i only buy the arducopter and be done with…

Started by Thomas Gabrielsen

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Spare propeller screws/bolts?

Does anyone know where to buy spare bolts for the propellers?  I broke the screw shaft on one.  It doesn't look like APC ships propellers w…

Started by Lee

2 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Lee

Starting a Online Drone Store

Hey Everyone, I thought I would get some opinions from you all.  I am starting a online store focused on FPV and Drones based in the U.S. F…

Started by Christian - CheapDrones.com

22 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christian - CheapDrones.com

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service