All Discussions Tagged 'phantom' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 Jun 22
Reply by Russell Nelius

For Sale: Phantom FX61 Drone - complete setup - $1100

For sale: A completed Phantom FX61 with three full auto flights.  I am selling because I no longer have time to keep up with a personal dr…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Jan 25

Cyber Sky - st film created entirely by drones

Hey guys it would be great if you can check out my campaign! We are creating the first full film by drone! That's right, a whole movie shot…

Started by Josh Spires

0 Jul 25, 2016

DJI Phantom 2.4 G RX RF V3 and Simonk Spider ESC

I have a 500 sized quad that is built with about all the internals from a phantom 2 (motors, esc, naza v2 fc, DJI DJ6 TX with the DJI 2.4 G…

Started by Chris Johansen

0 Apr 19, 2016

Phantom chinese gimbal 2 to 3 axis

Hello everyone, i'm new here, I've got a Phantom 1 since 2 years now I bought a 2 axis chinese brushless gimbal. But recently I changed my…

Started by Terspychore

0 Apr 12, 2016

Drone Recovered, is repair possible?

My friend recovered a DJI Phantom I in a field a couple days ago. Looking at the video of it crashing that was found on the SD card of the…

Started by Mark

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Mark

Yuneec q500 4k vs Phantom 3 - filming real estate

Hello.  I've kinda decided on getting the Yuneec q500 because it comes with the case and also the handheld device (which I'll need for insi…

Started by Paul Archer

4 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Paul Archer

We're giving away a DJI Phantom 3 -- read more inside!

Hi DIY Drones, We thought that our upcoming contest might interest some of you looking for a new quadcopter. This August, we are hosting a…

Started by Videvo

0 Jul 28, 2015

Putting 2 cameras on a DJI Phantom

Hi All, I'm pretty new to drones. I want to be able to fly a drone over a farm to take near infrared photos to help farmers manager their…

Started by Walter Morawa

2 May 24, 2015
Reply by Walter Morawa

DJI Repair parts and sales at Drone Shop Canada

We are currently carrying DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire and parts for all at www.droneshopcanada.ca We are in the process of getting some Team B…

Started by Todd

0 Mar 5, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service