All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multicopter for polar aerial photography

Hi i'm organising an expedition to the far Canadian North on a sailing boat to stay there the winter frozen in by the ice.I'm interested in…

Started by Kalle Schmidt

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Package Drone Deal for New Company

I want a package deal around $300 to $500 that includes a robust drone with video capability or the ability to mount a GoPro, and a good re…

Started by Mike

14 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Robert

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

10 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Mark Brown

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

50 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Darian Alani

Suggestions Needed: Drone with programmable trajectory based on subject's ground movements?

Hi folks, I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not, and my apologies if I am doing it wrong here.  I have a use case that I…

Started by Some guy

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Some guy

Drones in Iceland

Hi guys.I'm looking for people or companies in Iceland experienced with aerial photography. I will be grateful for any kind of recommendati…

Started by Michał Jaskulski

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Tryggvi Stefánsson

Aerial Photography - Fpv with canon 600D is there a way

Hi All, I recently purchased a DJI s900 drone and i am looking to stick my canon 600d up on the gimbal with a 10mm wide lens. This helps w…

Started by Simon Webb

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Simon Webb

New Site for Drone Videos

Hello, I recently setup a site because I thought we could all use a dedicated app for sharing our awesome drone videos.  There are no ads…

Started by Drone Range

0 Sep 17, 2014

Place to sell UAV or Drone products

We get good daily traffic - have hundreds of google indexed pages and high alexa rank. You can sign-up for free and pay a small fee to have…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 8, 2014

Platform for Aerial Photography

Hello all, I am a GIS Analyst and I am in the process of putting together a proposal for my employer in effort to integrate UAV's for aeria…

Started by Trent Reeder

15 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by d d

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service