All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto recovery high altitude balloon

I have been interested in space balloons and have always wanted to do some high altitude photography, along with a couple high altitude e…

Started by Daniel Jeffery

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Rune Paamand

Professional Airial photography kits

Hello All, like to introduce NEW Arial photography kits compatible with free fly, CineStar, Hover fly, DJI, Tarot, and more.   https://mym…

Started by OG

0 May 2, 2015

First build, input welcome.

I am new to multi-rotors but not to RC, I Own a photography business and wanted  to get into flyover shots. SO what im building is totally…

Started by Brian Mondgock

17 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Brian Mondgock

The Ares Drones Kickstarter

Ares Drones has produced a simple easy to use drone that flies by using your finger to draw. We have paired this cutting edge drone and iOS…

Started by Sherwyn Saul

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Sherwyn Saul

APM Plane oscillating on upwind legs

I tried to search past threads for this topic, but have not succeeded, so here is a question I humbly pose to  all APM Plane experts. Pa…

Started by Ondřej Procházka

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Multicopter for polar aerial photography

Hi i'm organising an expedition to the far Canadian North on a sailing boat to stay there the winter frozen in by the ice.I'm interested in…

Started by Kalle Schmidt

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Package Drone Deal for New Company

I want a package deal around $300 to $500 that includes a robust drone with video capability or the ability to mount a GoPro, and a good re…

Started by Mike

14 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Robert

Suggestions Needed: Drone with programmable trajectory based on subject's ground movements?

Hi folks, I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not, and my apologies if I am doing it wrong here.  I have a use case that I…

Started by Some guy

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Some guy

Drones in Iceland

Hi guys.I'm looking for people or companies in Iceland experienced with aerial photography. I will be grateful for any kind of recommendati…

Started by Michał Jaskulski

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Tryggvi Stefánsson

Aerial Photography - Fpv with canon 600D is there a way

Hi All, I recently purchased a DJI s900 drone and i am looking to stick my canon 600d up on the gimbal with a 10mm wide lens. This helps w…

Started by Simon Webb

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Simon Webb

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service