All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 Apr 20
Reply by jackhero

MR60

Photography Metric

Would like to get suggestions on how we can measure the quality of a video and still photography. Metrics will be important to improve two…

Started by Forrest Frantz

19 Mar 20
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

I want to built a drone on arduino ... need guidence

Hi  DIY Droners   .... I would like to built a multirotor based on arduino platform which allows me to control it using any android device…

Started by Rajat

0 Feb 16

National Geographic Shoot

Hello - I am an associate producer for the National Geographic show Doomsday Preppers. One of our cast members is preparing for an earthqua…

Started by Kylie Hoffman

2 Feb 13
Reply by El PaDrone

How to Geotag images using Dataflash logs

Hi, I have been trying to geotag images using the data flash logs downloaded from the APM, but I have not been able to get the correct loca…

Started by Jaime

0 Feb 2

Need help on quadcopter motor thrust

I am planning on building a quadcopter and it will be my first build and first quadcopter. So I am getting 4 530kv motors and 10 propellers…

Started by Ryan

1 Jan 14
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Opinion on components selection

Hello! If there isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get opinion on components selection/combination for quadcopter. I'm planning to buil a…

Started by Blaž Vidmar

10 Jan 8
Reply by Tero Koivunen

Auto recovery high altitude balloon

I have been interested in space balloons and have always wanted to do some high altitude photography, along with a couple high altitude e…

Started by Daniel Jeffery

1 Dec 31
Reply by Mhmoud Essalah

Basic specs on all CHDK cameras

A friend and I have been looking at drone-based photography options, and obviously CHDK comes up pretty quickly. The CHDK wiki is reasonabl…

Started by Johnathan Nightingale

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Arnaud Vandecasteele

Bumblebee quadcopter

Hey everyone! How's it going today? I was seeing what you all thought about the Bumblebee Quadcopter. Hobby-king and Helihobby sells it. We…

Started by Austin Young

0 Dec 8, 2013

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service