All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basic specs on all CHDK cameras

A friend and I have been looking at drone-based photography options, and obviously CHDK comes up pretty quickly. The CHDK wiki is reasonabl…

Started by Johnathan Nightingale

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Arnaud Vandecasteele

Bumblebee quadcopter

Hey everyone! How's it going today? I was seeing what you all thought about the Bumblebee Quadcopter. Hobby-king and Helihobby sells it. We…

Started by Austin Young

0 Dec 8, 2013

Controlling Pan/Tilt on Arduplane APM 2.5?

Hi All, Been through the documentation and can't find any info on it.  Does anyone know if it's possible to control a pan/tilt system thro…

Started by Jimmy Prouty

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Maltair

Rain Copters : Clear for Video and Images

Some companies, businesses and entities, employing, (or considering the development and deployment of), muti-rotor drones for surveillance…

Started by Pat Jack

5 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Pat Jack

Small camera for Arducopter

Hi all,   I have an Arducopter and finally have it working well. My first step is to now connect a small camera that I got in another kit.…

Started by Rod

0 Sep 17, 2013

Downward facing bridge camera on UAV RC?

Anyone attach a bridge camera to a uav rc? If I have this plane: http://www.fpvflying.com/products/Mugin-2600-UAV-FPV-platform.html Would i…

Started by suav

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by UAVStuff

Producing contour maps with UAV's

Hi Folks, New to the forum, hope this would be an appropriate category. I have been diving into researching how I can make contour maps of…

Started by Richard Perkins

17 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Morgan Newburry

6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

Hey everyone!  I'm new here but I've been reading/researching around this site and its forums for weeks.  I've learned a lot and tried to r…

Started by Dronez

21 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Bimo Bimo

Plug n play Brushless Gimbal

Hi,We are an Australian company developing a plug n play brushless gimbal.From reading the various forums we have noticed people seem to ha…

Started by Heath Campbell

10 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Jaan Kronberg

Orbit Mode for Aerial Photography

Is it possible for the APM to perform Orbit Mode like the AutoQuad. I found it really useful especially for AP/Video to do a 360 around the…

Started by Mie Must

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by BertzillAvionics

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service