All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advise on best UAV copter

Hi, Just joined this group. I am looking to purchase copter UAV for topography mapping and post disaster assessments (civilian). Price is n…

Started by Zulfikar Begg

0 Jan 18

Hexacopter for Aerial Photography - Help

Hello, Sorry for my VERY bad english and my noobiness, i'm from italy, and i'm new to this hobby. So, I have some skill with helicopters an…

Started by Matteo

5 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by dannyejhonson

Ultimate Aerial Photography and FPV Rig: Build-Log

Hi Everyone, I've had my Inpire1 for a couple months now and I'm looking to take it to the next-step with a serious aerial photography and…

Started by Bob Johnson

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Bob Johnson

Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones - Available Now

Our campaign is on Kickstarter now: Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones and Ground Vehicles. Please check it out at http://kck.st/1hKDzw

Started by Naeem Ahmed

0 Aug 20, 2015

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

11 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Andrew Chapman

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

51 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Ramiro Esteban Cuellar Carvajal

Auto recovery high altitude balloon

I have been interested in space balloons and have always wanted to do some high altitude photography, along with a couple high altitude e…

Started by Daniel Jeffery

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Rune Paamand

Professional Airial photography kits

Hello All, like to introduce NEW Arial photography kits compatible with free fly, CineStar, Hover fly, DJI, Tarot, and more.   https://mym…

Started by OG

0 May 2, 2015

First build, input welcome.

I am new to multi-rotors but not to RC, I Own a photography business and wanted  to get into flyover shots. SO what im building is totally…

Started by Brian Mondgock

17 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Brian Mondgock

The Ares Drones Kickstarter

Ares Drones has produced a simple easy to use drone that flies by using your finger to draw. We have paired this cutting edge drone and iOS…

Started by Sherwyn Saul

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Sherwyn Saul

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service