All Discussions Tagged 'pitch' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

yaw affects pitch/roll?

My quad has been flying pretty well with 3.1RC7 but i have a persistent issue with yaw and roll pitch instability that is most obvious when…

Started by Brandon S.

7 Apr 14
Reply by Felixrising

Variable Pitch Hexacopter

Hey, I'm a student working on a senior design project for which we are making a gas powered hexacopter with the goal of having prolonged f…

Started by Caitlin Flowers

1 Apr 1
Reply by Chris Khosravi

Roll failsafe?

My multicopter lost power after becoming entirely vertical and it then crashed, and I'm trying to figure out what went wrong. Is there a f…

Started by Bob Jones

0 Mar 24

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

83 Mar 19
Reply by Martin Crown

APM 2.6, Tilt gimbal servo won't work

I have a servo I'd like to use for a DIY camera tilt mechanism. ArduCopter v2.6 on a 3DR Quad-D 1- 3DR sold me the entire thing and config…

Started by Micah Epps

7 Mar 3
Reply by mP1

Beginner needs help with RTL (APM 2.5)

Hello,  I'm new to ArduPlane and need some help with the RTL function.  I recently bought APM 2.5 and the supplied power module for the sol…

Started by Ted

7 Jan 22
Reply by Ahmed Shareef

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

APM Issues Vs. Multiwii no issues

These are the issues I experience with my APM since setting it up as it compares to my $27 multiwii board: It flies terrible!! I've spent a…

Started by Justin Britt

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

Problem with Roll using my own code and ADIS161400BMLZ sensor

So, i am trying to use Kalman on a ADIS161400BMLZ to get my Attitude. Everything works great when i hold my device in my hand and rotate it…

Started by Eldad G

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Eldad G

No Pitch Value in Excel .csv

Hi I want to compare the real pitch of the airplane with the nav_pitch in an excel sheet. When I sort the data for "pitch" the value is alw…

Started by Martin Schmid

0 Aug 15, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service