All Discussions Tagged 'pitch' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QuadCopter Fun (Math and Parts Questions)

So, after many months of researching these forums, I've begun the really exciting prospect of building my first quadcopter. I won't flood…

Started by CSB

0 yesterday

Which MAVLink messages to use to get the most accurate position and attitude data

A project I'm working needs to get the most accurate values of aircraft position and attitude. We're looking to obtain updated values at 50…

Started by Philip Giacalone

0 Aug 14

Variable Pitch Multirotor Assembly and Control

This is a clip from the MIT project. We have successfully recreated the assemblies needed to add this to our test platform. We are looki…

Started by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

0 Jul 18

Arducopter pitch reverse

Ok so i know this has been discussed before BUT i just cannot find the parameter in mission planner to reverse the pitch. I am using MP 1.…

Started by Rron Recica

0 Jun 1

yaw affects pitch/roll?

My quad has been flying pretty well with 3.1RC7 but i have a persistent issue with yaw and roll pitch instability that is most obvious when…

Started by Brandon S.

8 May 26
Reply by Daniel Perez

Tuning an airship airframe with cross fin layout

Hi, we´re working on a small and fast airship UAV platform and are in the tuning process. To make the implementation of the APM easy, we d…

Started by Andreas B.

0 May 25

Multirotor/Plane Hybrid - Calculating Maximum Airspeed Gains From Additional Prop(s)

I'm designing a multirotor/plane hybrid that utilizes thrust vectoring and one design issue is balancing the pitch of the props with respec…

Started by Hollis Inman

0 May 23

Variable Pitch Propellers

I've recently gotten interested in the design of variable pitch propellers/rotors for the use in VTOL tilt-rotor UAVS. I have done a good a…

Started by Joshua Geating

12 May 21
Reply by Joshua Geating

Flipping Brushless gimbal controller 90 degrees

I have a 2 axis brushless gimbal controller that i wast to use on a gimbal setup to control and stabilise Yaw and Pitch instead of Pitch an…

Started by Attila

2 May 14
Reply by Attila

How to read ardupilot sensors?

For a school project we are looking at using an ardupilot for a self stabilizing/horizontalizing board. Initially we will start with single…

Started by Remco Vink

1 May 6
Reply by Nuno Pessanha Santos

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service