All Discussions Tagged 'pitch' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto-Takeoff Fixed Wing

I have a fixed wing tricycle gear airplane I am trying to implement auto-takeoff with. Also, I am not using an airspeed sensor so I would n…

Started by Tim Mulder

5 Aug 13
Reply by Bruce Robb

Plane desroll and roll error, big difference

Hello,friends! I test my plane yesterday.At first,it worked well when I autotune the plane. And after autotune it I test its action flying…

Started by farstein

2 Jun 29
Reply by farstein

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23

Arduplane Automatic Takeoff Pitch Control

Hello, I have a Skywalker X-8 with a Pixhawk running ArduPlane V3.2.3, and I'm trying to get the automatic takeoff working smoothly. Curre…

Started by Will Finamore

12 May 19
Reply by Andre K.

Weird slight instability

Hi all, I have a little problem with my quad, and as I tried many usual solutions, I'm posting here. I notice a slight (but visible) roll/…

Started by François Kneib

3 Mar 9
Reply by Stuart Brookes

ATT units

what is the unit of roll,pitch, and yaw recorded in ATT after logging files from  APM 2.6

Started by iyad

0 Jan 19

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

88 Jan 9
Reply by Martin Crown

yaw affects pitch/roll?

My quad has been flying pretty well with 3.1RC7 but i have a persistent issue with yaw and roll pitch instability that is most obvious when…

Started by Brandon S.

9 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Geofrancis

Variable Pitch Propellers

I've recently gotten interested in the design of variable pitch propellers/rotors for the use in VTOL tilt-rotor UAVS. I have done a good a…

Started by Joshua Geating

12 May 21, 2014
Reply by Joshua Geating

Flipping Brushless gimbal controller 90 degrees

I have a 2 axis brushless gimbal controller that i wast to use on a gimbal setup to control and stabilise Yaw and Pitch instead of Pitch an…

Started by Attila

2 May 14, 2014
Reply by Attila

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service