All Discussions Tagged 'pitch' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Variable Pitch Multirotor Assembly and Control

This is a clip from the MIT project. We have successfully recreated the assemblies needed to add this to our test platform. We are looki…

Started by Tearig

0 on Friday

Arducopter pitch reverse

Ok so i know this has been discussed before BUT i just cannot find the parameter in mission planner to reverse the pitch. I am using MP 1.…

Started by Rron Recica

0 Jun 1

yaw affects pitch/roll?

My quad has been flying pretty well with 3.1RC7 but i have a persistent issue with yaw and roll pitch instability that is most obvious when…

Started by Brandon S.

8 May 26
Reply by Daniel Perez

Tuning an airship airframe with cross fin layout

Hi, we´re working on a small and fast airship UAV platform and are in the tuning process. To make the implementation of the APM easy, we d…

Started by Andreas B.

0 May 25

Multirotor/Plane Hybrid - Calculating Maximum Airspeed Gains From Additional Prop(s)

I'm designing a multirotor/plane hybrid that utilizes thrust vectoring and one design issue is balancing the pitch of the props with respec…

Started by Hollis Inman

0 May 23

Variable Pitch Propellers

I've recently gotten interested in the design of variable pitch propellers/rotors for the use in VTOL tilt-rotor UAVS. I have done a good a…

Started by Joshua Geating

12 May 21
Reply by Joshua Geating

Flipping Brushless gimbal controller 90 degrees

I have a 2 axis brushless gimbal controller that i wast to use on a gimbal setup to control and stabilise Yaw and Pitch instead of Pitch an…

Started by Attila

2 May 14
Reply by Attila

How to read ardupilot sensors?

For a school project we are looking at using an ardupilot for a self stabilizing/horizontalizing board. Initially we will start with single…

Started by Remco Vink

1 May 6
Reply by Nuno Pessanha Santos

Variable Pitch Hexacopter

Hey, I'm a student working on a senior design project for which we are making a gas powered hexacopter with the goal of having prolonged f…

Started by Caitlin Flowers

1 Apr 1
Reply by Chris Khosravi

Roll failsafe?

My multicopter lost power after becoming entirely vertical and it then crashed, and I'm trying to figure out what went wrong. Is there a f…

Started by Bob Jones

0 Mar 24

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service