All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autotune not updating params.

I have a new build and ran autotune today. I have the tune mode AUTOTUNE_AXIS = 7 I ran Pitch and roll but I had to land before yaw was com…

Started by Bob Smith

2 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Smith

Help choosing a budget flight controller

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of building what will (hopefully) become my first fully autonomous quad copter based around the DJI f450 f…

Started by Marc Coffey

0 Dec 6

Quad Plane Issues V3.6

Guys,   I am a little confused why I can't get the quad rotor of my Quad Plane working. I have four Hacker motors installed on my fixed win…

Started by Kevin Garland

17 Dec 5
Reply by MAX GALVAN ASTUCURI

Pixhawk motors stop

Hi, This is my first time I have been using a drone. I'm using a quadcopter with a pixhawk running PX4 firmware. I'm testing my drone with…

Started by Simon Vleugels

2 Dec 5
Reply by Kurt Kreiger

Cannot connect via SBUS on mRo PIxhawk with X8R and Taranis

I have an mRo (mRobotics) pixhawk that I’ve setup but cannot get SBUS working with my frsky X8R and wanted to see if I can solicit some ide…

Started by Matthew Morin

0 Dec 4

Controller design

I am new to flight controllers. Is there a way to implement my controller for attitude control of a quadcopter using pixhawk?

Started by Manmohan Sharma

0 Nov 23

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12
Reply by Austin Boucher

Px4Flow complete setup

Hi. I'm having truble in using this sensor. Here are the specs:- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS- PixHawk 4 flight controller- Qgroundcontrol softwareI se…

Started by Paolo De Petris

0 Nov 2

How to connect the pixhawk telemetry to a RX706 DeVention receiver

Hi, I need to know how to connect the telemetry from a pixhawk plate to a DeVention RX706 receiver and be able to observe the telemetry fro…

Started by Oscar Renato

0 Oct 27

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

1 Oct 26
Reply by Fabrizio

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service