All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting and controlling high-end gimbals through PPM/SBUS/CANbus via pixhawk

I have been searching high and low (I believe) for information on how to connect an control high end gimbals for DSLR cameras that only sup…

Started by Peter Skotte

10 12 hours ago
Reply by keith mann

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

1 20 hours ago
Reply by OG

Why the drone Crashed ?

I started flying my quad copter with a pix falcon. When i tried to takeoff, it suddenly started gaining height and went up 1 km and then fe…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

10 on Saturday
Reply by Venkatakrishnan

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 on Thursday
Reply by Russell Nelius

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16
Reply by WCP

Mounting pixhawk on bottom of the carbon fiber frame

Hi experts, Mounting pixhawk/FC on bottom(like gimble) of a carbon fiber(it is conductive )  frame, does it has any effect on flight parame…

Started by rahulk kumar

1 Jun 14
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk almost crashed during Autotune

Dears,  the work on my self-designed 3D printed hexacopter has been finished:) Some pics attached. It can fly pretty well in all modes but…

Started by Wiesiek M

1 Jun 13
Reply by Andre K.

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

32 Jun 5
Reply by Fnoop

PIxhawk 2 cube "no heartbeat packets received"

Dear forum members I am new in this place but I hope you can help me. I built an octacopter and wanted to use the new pixhawk 2 "cube" fli…

Started by Andrea

2 May 21
Reply by Andrea

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service