All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk PX4 POS Hold drifts more than it should!!

I've setup my Pixhawk PX4, with allot of issues. All of which are solved but one now, the GPS works, its stable in stabilised mode, however…

Started by Casper Round

1 Oct 12
Reply by Casper Round

Pixhawk PX4 with M8N GPS - Flashing blue - No sats

I have a pixhawk px4 setup bundle with a Ublox M8N GPS/Compass. The compass works fine, the gps is blinking blue upon turning on the multir…

Started by Casper Round

0 Oct 11

Pixhawk PX4 with M8N GPS - Flashing blue - No sats

I have a pixhawk px4 setup bundle with a Ublox M8N GPS/Compass. The compass works fine, the gps is blinking blue upon turning on the multir…

Started by Casper Round

0 Oct 11

The cheapest ToF LiDAR for drones UAV Robots, compatible with Pixhawk Arduino - Benewake TFmini

I saw many people interested in inexpensive lidar or radar sensor that is compatible with the Pixhawk, Arduino. You must have a look at Be…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Oct 10

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

1 Oct 10
Reply by Martin GW

Pixhawk Power Module Reads Incorrect Voltage

Hi, I purchased PIxhawk 2.1 and it came with its own Power Module (power brick). I assembled and configured a quadcopter. When I connected…

Started by Igor

3 Oct 4
Reply by Igor

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

1 Oct 2
Reply by Andre K.

ArduPlane 3.8 Error Checking

Hi, I have seen a lot of errors in my mission planner before and during my flight test.  Please, i need help for someone to explain to me w…

Started by Muhammad Shafwan Nordin

0 Sep 19

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Jacob

Pixhawk dead - trying to identify the cause

I had a Pixhawk connected via the official power module, itself supplied by 12V from an SBEC itself connected to a 36V battery supply.  I…

Started by Soton Hydro Team

1 Sep 16
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service