All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PIxhawk 2 cube "no heartbeat packets received"

Dear forum members I am new in this place but I hope you can help me. I built an octacopter and wanted to use the new pixhawk 2 "cube" fli…

Started by Andrea

2 on Monday
Reply by Andrea

PX4 + pixhawk mini massive crash -- help?

Hey all, Have a quadcopter that slammed into a brick wall on Mission mode this morning and I'm having trouble figuring out why. I think it…

Started by Elizabeth Case

0 on Sunday

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 on Saturday

Quad Plane Issues V3.6

Guys,   I am a little confused why I can't get the quad rotor of my Quad Plane working. I have four Hacker motors installed on my fixed win…

Started by Kevin Garland

14 on Friday
Reply by srujan c mutt

Units of Data in Mission Planner

Hello guys, I am getting data of the Pixhawk sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS,...) using the GCS Mission Planner. However, I searched…

Started by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

2 May 16
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

Futaba 14SG and Mission planner 6 Mode Programming

Hi All, I originally posted a question here for others to see if anyone knows how to program the Futaba 14SG radio flip switches where all…

Started by Asim

2 May 11
Reply by Asim

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

50 May 11
Reply by Roger P Swan

Pixhawk 2 S1000 Tuning

Hello All, Ive recently built a DJI S1000 with the new Pixhawk 2 and Here GPS. I was initially impressed with the results compared to my p…

Started by Evan Flatt

0 May 8

Skyhunter 1800mm with pixhawk for FPV setup.

I am coming from the world of quads and traditional helicopters, I fly a few DIY quads, a phantom 3 and a Align 550L Dominator for fun and…

Started by Stephen

0 May 5

Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixh…

Started by Chris L

66 May 4
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service