All Discussions Tagged 'port' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I2C port appears more moveable than the rest but works fine.

Hey guys I had noticed when I hooked up the I2C port, to the four pin cable which can next to the compass on you blocks GPS, that it had a…

Started by Michael Wooten

1 Mar 20
Reply by Gary McCray

External USB pixhawk

Hi. I am currently in my quadcopter assembled heavy lift and I am looking for a solution to the frame as an external iris 3dr usb port. I k…

Started by Touotune06

7 Mar 19
Reply by Touotune06

Remzibi OSD 3DR + APM 2.5 GPS?

Hi, I just bought the APM 2.5 together with the Remzibi OSD (not the minimOSD). Now I try to get the connection from the APM to the OSD wit…

Started by Stefan

50 Mar 12
Reply by Heino R. Pull

FrySky X8R Telemetery from Pixhawk to Taranis

Hi Guys, I came across Rolfs great project where he is converting MAVLink to FrySkys Smart Port protocol with an offboard processor and se…

Started by Glenn Gregory

0 Feb 6

APM2 using 2 ports to ailerons?

Hi forum,I've a twin with elevator and two aileron servos but no rudder.With my RC only I connect the two ailerons to dedicated ports.Using…

Started by wrostek

2 Feb 5
Reply by wrostek

HIL simulation with Radio communication

TL;DR — How can I communicate with my APM 2.5 in a HIL simulation FROM A DIFFERENT COMPUTER using the 3DR radio (wireless telemetry interfa…

Started by Joe M

0 Sep 24, 2013

Trouble shooting tips - APM 2.0 connection - UART interface's - Serial Info

Hi All,I was hoping someone might be able to advise on how to overcome this problem. Issue unable to connect to APM after trying to set up…

Started by Roy Smullen

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Roy Smullen

APM 2.5 telemetry data with Labview serial port

Hello I an a newbie. I have been trying to get the APM 2.5 telemetry data with Labview but I have not been able too. I see a lot of people…

Started by Jose

0 Jun 12, 2013

APM2.5 connects but wont upload new fw PLS HELP

Hello, I have APM2.5 with gps and 915 telemetry radio.  I can set the modes,pid,calibrate radio...  Essentially i can do every thing but up…

Started by Travis Perry

5 May 21, 2013
Reply by John Church

Usage of serial ports in ATMega 1280

In an ATMega 1280 Autopilot controller (as in the full kit in the store), where are the 4 UART serial ports being used:   I know that one m…

Started by Chinab Chugh

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Dan Ho

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service