All Discussions Tagged 'pressure' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MS4525 pressure sensitivity

Greetings, I'm currently sampling data from a Hobbyking digital pitot tube. The sensor on this device is a MS4525 differential pressure se…

Started by robert

1 Feb 23
Reply by robert

Barometer Drift Problem ( Temperature Dependent )

Hi It's My first question here. So excuse me for any problem in the post. I have a ms5611 barometer that installed on a GY-86 breakout modu…

Started by Rafael Mendy

0 Dec 8, 2016

ArduCopter crash on auto, not holding altitude?

I'm working with an arudcopter for my senior computer science design project.  I was testing the auto mode for the first time today.  It wa…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

3 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Ian Mateo Rodriguez Lopez

Baro Glitch - Caused crash in AltHold mode

Hi All, I recently was flying my Tarot 650 with APM fw 3.2.1 As I was about to land going from LOITER to ALT_HOLD, soon after ALT_HOLD we…

Started by Philip Moffett

0 Jul 20, 2015

Distributor

no sonar data

Hi I am using an APM 2.6 with the latest Arducopter Software. Today I connected a MB 1200 XL sonar sensor to the APM (pin A0). I enabled th…

Started by Felix Meissner

5 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by sufal thakuri

PX4 Pressure Sensor for Airspeed

Hi all, I need an airspeed sensor for my PX4. According to the documentation, this is an analogue sensor (same as APM), however it needs a…

Started by Simon Howroyd

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

Baro Output on APM 2.5

I'm looking to get pressure and temperature readings from a quadrotor in flight. I saw that the baro outputs to the .tlog the temperature a…

Started by Jake Simon

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jake Simon

Barometer question - Current location altitude error

Hi! I’m writing because I have some problems with the barometer readings of the APM v.1 hardware (sensor BMP085). I'm using the ArduPlane c…

Started by Diego

7 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Pedro Santos

UAV devboard development

hello! I recently posted a video from my new project: build from zero a new UAV development PCB. Look at the video and say me what do you…

Started by VGR-Systems

4 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by VGR-Systems

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service