All Discussions Tagged 'python' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running a Mission Planner Script Automatically

Is there any way to make a python script run automatically as soon as a telemetry link is established? I am trying to control data collecti…

Started by Chase Schottler

0 Jun 29

Mission Planner script to PixHawk

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MP script for a few drones. I have takeoff, landing, and safety pilot stuff checked out, but I want to contro…

Started by Carie

0 Jun 23

How to get GPS and sensor data via mavlink/mavproxy

Hi all, Im flying a raspberry Pi thats connected to a pixhawk. The raspberry is mostly used as camera , it has one (and soon several CSI)…

Started by Jan Jansen

10 Jun 13
Reply by Umar Dastgir

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7

GCS Doesn't Show RTL with SITL

I am using dronekit python and the dronekit SITL and after I sent it an RTL command in python when the battery is below level 80, the drone…

Started by Alexander Williams

0 May 21

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

0 Apr 20

Using data from mavproxy module

Hello world. I'm running Pi3 with Px4 I have a custom mavproxy_ins.py module. Could you please explain how to access m.lat, m.lon and other…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

0 Dec 21, 2016

Control servos with python Script Help.

Hi Guys I´ve written a simple python script, which activates a particular RC output (RC5 in this case) to set a connected servo to a specif…

Started by Nicholas Matias

0 Aug 8, 2016

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

All about EKF

Hello everyone, I want to use EKF in mission planner. Status Flags all are off. When I set ekfstatus to 1 it turns to red but still no ekf.…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

0 May 4, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service