All Discussions Tagged 'quad' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

2 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Henry Eden-Mann

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Dave Jacob

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

PIDs for mini quad - please help

Hi all,I've built a ZMR250 based on mini APM 3.1. I'm using Multistar 2206 2150kv motors with Afro 12A ESCs and 6x2 carbon props. All the c…

Started by Michael Ransburg

10 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Henry Scheun

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Russell Nelius

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by WCP

Quad C New Battery

Hello everyone, As part of a school project I have been fixing up this quadcopter that someone else at my school had assembled 2 years ago…

Started by RoopChef

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jason Ferrier

First quad build - RTFQuads pixhawk on a turbo ace x720

Intro: Like the title says I have a turbo ace x720 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box…

Started by Ryan Lewis

2 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ryan Lewis

Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ready to go Drone.

Hello, Is there any company that sells ready to go quad drone with Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ? like a SOLO ? Is there any other options? I would li…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 18, 2017

Electric Jet Fan Quadcopter Build

Hey Everybody, I'm new to this forum and am in the process of altering a current build that I have. I would like to power it using RC elect…

Started by Pride Smith

3 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Pride Smith

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service