All Discussions Tagged 'quad' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

2 Oct 1
Reply by Henry Eden-Mann

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Jacob

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15

PIDs for mini quad - please help

Hi all,I've built a ZMR250 based on mini APM 3.1. I'm using Multistar 2206 2150kv motors with Afro 12A ESCs and 6x2 carbon props. All the c…

Started by Michael Ransburg

10 Aug 6
Reply by Henry Scheun

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 Jun 22
Reply by Russell Nelius

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16
Reply by WCP

Quad C New Battery

Hello everyone, As part of a school project I have been fixing up this quadcopter that someone else at my school had assembled 2 years ago…

Started by RoopChef

1 May 5
Reply by Jason Ferrier

First quad build - RTFQuads pixhawk on a turbo ace x720

Intro: Like the title says I have a turbo ace x720 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box…

Started by Ryan Lewis

2 Apr 2
Reply by Ryan Lewis

Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ready to go Drone.

Hello, Is there any company that sells ready to go quad drone with Pixhawk/Pixhawk2 ? like a SOLO ? Is there any other options? I would li…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 18

Electric Jet Fan Quadcopter Build

Hey Everybody, I'm new to this forum and am in the process of altering a current build that I have. I would like to power it using RC elect…

Started by Pride Smith

3 Jan 13
Reply by Pride Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service