All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lack of recent research on System Identification on Quadcopters !

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 on Saturday

PX4 Walkera Voyager 4 integrated aerial 16x zoom lens

A sneak peek at the Walkera Voyager 4 after a long year of development. Voyager 4 is a unique fusion of both aerodynamics and aerial video…

Started by noeL

0 on Thursday

Quad vs Hexa vs Octo -copter. (Radial and coaxial) Advantages-Disadvantages?

Hi everyone :)Althought it seems to me it's the first question that comes in mind when building a multirotor, there's not really much inter…

Started by Andy Gongora

28 Jul 18
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by Fabrizio

7 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

8 Jul 8
Reply by kisala

Getting CAM messages in Arducopter 3.2.1

I'm Planning to do mapping with my quad running on Arducopter 3.2.1 . I want APM to log the Cam messages that get triggered with respect to…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

5 Jun 12
Reply by Venkatakrishnan

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

18 May 25
Reply by Michael Burmeister

MPU-6050 angle readings under mechanical vibrations

Hello,I'm in process of making a quadcopter. At this point I encountered a problem with MPU-6050 angle calculation.When quadcopter is stati…

Started by Martynas

0 May 19

Controlling Quad Copter Without using dedicated Transmitter and Receiver

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on diydrones and in this field also. I recently took a project on building a quad copter with limited…

Started by Trans

2 May 5
Reply by James

disarming multirotor

Hello world, This is the first time I start a discussion on a forum so I hope I'll get it right. Please excuse me if somehow someone feels…

Started by Felix Caza

0 May 3

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service