All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

7 on Monday
Reply by Eleftherios

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

First quad build - RTFQuads pixhawk on a turbo ace x720

Intro: Like the title says I have a turbo ace x720 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box…

Started by Ryan Lewis

2 Apr 2
Reply by Ryan Lewis

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

Alien "Butter Kwad" First Build Help

Good day everyone, I would like to ask all of you who may read this to leave any input, suggestions, criticisms or do's and don't do's. I…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Mar 9

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

1 Jan 23
Reply by manoj kumar muppanneni

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service