All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

18 yesterday
Reply by Michael Burmeister

MPU-6050 angle readings under mechanical vibrations

Hello,I'm in process of making a quadcopter. At this point I encountered a problem with MPU-6050 angle calculation.When quadcopter is stati…

Started by Martynas

0 May 19

Controlling Quad Copter Without using dedicated Transmitter and Receiver

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on diydrones and in this field also. I recently took a project on building a quad copter with limited…

Started by Trans

2 May 5
Reply by James

disarming multirotor

Hello world, This is the first time I start a discussion on a forum so I hope I'll get it right. Please excuse me if somehow someone feels…

Started by Felix Caza

0 May 3

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Apr 30

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13
Reply by Vinh K

Part list for my first Quadcopter.

Hello all! I'm looking to build my first drone. I assembled a part list. Any and all changes are welcome. (Please keep in mind I want this…

Started by Daniel C.

9 Apr 13
Reply by James

Help with project reading sensors

hi guys i need some help with a project i am trying to start.  I have a wifi signal sensor i programed that will be outputting a logic hig…

Started by nicotrial

1 Mar 24
Reply by nicotrial

Cannot takeoff with Python dronekit. EKF_STATUS_REPORT messages aren't publishing?

I have an Iris+ (https://store.3dr.com/products/IRIS) connected to a raspberry pi companion board. My goal is to fly the drone autonomously…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 24

First repairs - jittering motor?

Hey, I am trying to learn everything I need to know on my own but now I need some advice, any help is appreciated. My first issue is that m…

Started by Jim

0 Mar 24

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service