All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controlling Quad Copter Without using dedicated Transmitter and Receiver

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on diydrones and in this field also. I recently took a project on building a quad copter with limited…

Started by Trans

2 12 hours ago
Reply by James

disarming multirotor

Hello world, This is the first time I start a discussion on a forum so I hope I'll get it right. Please excuse me if somehow someone feels…

Started by Felix Caza

0 on Tuesday

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Apr 30

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

14 Apr 17
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13
Reply by Vinh K

Part list for my first Quadcopter.

Hello all! I'm looking to build my first drone. I assembled a part list. Any and all changes are welcome. (Please keep in mind I want this…

Started by Daniel C.

9 Apr 13
Reply by James

Help with project reading sensors

hi guys i need some help with a project i am trying to start.  I have a wifi signal sensor i programed that will be outputting a logic hig…

Started by nicotrial

1 Mar 24
Reply by nicotrial

Cannot takeoff with Python dronekit. EKF_STATUS_REPORT messages aren't publishing?

I have an Iris+ (https://store.3dr.com/products/IRIS) connected to a raspberry pi companion board. My goal is to fly the drone autonomously…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 24

First repairs - jittering motor?

Hey, I am trying to learn everything I need to know on my own but now I need some advice, any help is appreciated. My first issue is that m…

Started by Jim

0 Mar 24

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by Fabrizio

3 Mar 16
Reply by Rob Lindsay

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service