All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

General advice for neural net project; indoor/outdoor multirotor

Hi everyone, I've decided to build a multirotor for experimenting with various machine learning algorithms.  My plan is to have my own algo…

Started by Peter Choy

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Johann van de Venter

Quad + Pixhawk used to get along great - Now Quad is wobblig like crazy

Hi everyone, I've flown my Quad + Pixhawk twice and it worked GREAT. Then I started to tweak things in APM Mission Planner to get the Tarot…

Started by Mathieu

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Mathieu

Extreme Yaw on Take Off -- Solved

-- SOLVED -- The CW motor was spinning faster because one of the Quick Detach Propeller adapter was broken and the prop is not "locked" dow…

Started by Waladi

4 on Monday
Reply by John Spencer

Calling on Engineers

Hello, I am Alex and I have a drone/quadcopter company, and I am looking for engineers to help build the next, best quadcopter in the mark…

Started by Alex Drone

5 on Saturday
Reply by Stephen Gienow

How to get my Taranis to activate the motors on my ArduCopter 3dr Full electronics kit (using X8R)

Hey everyone I'm new to building drones and I got the arducopter 3dr with full electronics and I got the Taranis X8R + Pixhawk with GPS+com…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 16
Reply by Keith M

sk450, kk2 quad build with lots of issues

to start out i am fairly new. i have had my quadcopter for about 2 months now with mixed results. ultimately it is up and running in and in…

Started by matt

2 Aug 10
Reply by matt

Tethered Quad

Hi Everyone, I want to build a Quad for tethered flight. Something that can climb and hold for long durations. Its just a hobby project, so…

Started by Pritam Ghanghas

1 Aug 7
Reply by Pritam Ghanghas

Quadcopter Engine Failure Detection and Recovery Methods

Hello. I am very new to this community, and apologize if a similar discussion exists elsewhere. I am working on a thesis relating to quadco…

Started by Eric Cox

6 Aug 6
Reply by Owais Bukhari

Tattu looks for Distributors/Dealers in USA

Tattu looks for Distributor in USA Tattu,the sister brand of Gens Ace, focus on providing professional battery for UAVs. With high capacity…

Started by Gens-Tattu

0 Jul 30

Selling 3DR Quadcopter kit. Barely used, has been collecting dust. $525

I don't really recall the specifics on it, it's been sitting around and I've barely had time to use it. 3DR quadcopter kit. Sonar module G…

Started by Clay Mallouf

1 Jul 29
Reply by Clay Mallouf

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service