All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (261)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Solo Gimbal compatible with Pixhawk?

I have had a look around but have not found anything so I guess not. Is the 3DR Solo gimbal compatible and able to run from Pixhawk and Mi…

Started by Regan

0 on Monday

Help! I'm being shot at!

I'm being shot at by a crazy local guy! I'm flying my small fast 250 size quad over the field at the back of my (UK) house, between 10-30ft…

Started by benbojangles

22 on Sunday
Reply by benbojangles

Which is the Best Design for Fpv Racing Drone?

Hi Fellows! I want to DIY a FPV racing drone but I am a green hand on this. For one month, I design many models and finally pick 2, whic…

Started by Tony Tech

3 Sep 17
Reply by Harvey Wilmoth

Quadcopter not lifting off ..lifts off but wobbles like a shaking bird

my configuration -  X frame DJI F450 ESC - 30 Amp Motors - 2212 , 1000kv  * 4 Props - 10 * 4.5 battery - LIPO - 11.1v , 3s Flight controll…

Started by Anshul Katta

0 Sep 4

Raspberry Pi + NAVIO quadcopter

Hi, I have a problem and I was wandering if anyone here could help me... The thing is, I'm triying to control a quadcopter with the NAVIO+…

Started by Hodei Ábrego Juanós

0 Aug 30

Quadcopter indoor position tracking systems

For indoor positioning there are usually two approaches:  - Use of an external tracking system (e.g. VICON, OptiTrack, AR-Track)  - Use of…

Started by Vincent

0 Aug 30

MPU-6050 angle readings under mechanical vibrations

Hello,I'm in process of making a quadcopter. At this point I encountered a problem with MPU-6050 angle calculation.When quadcopter is stati…

Started by Martynas

4 Aug 11
Reply by Martynas

Yet another PID tuning problem?

Greetings,  I have been developing a quadcopter from scratch for a while and I am really at the edge at the moment. The reason is that I ju…

Started by nxan

0 Aug 9

System identification for Multi-rotors

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 30

Quad vs Hexa vs Octo -copter. (Radial and coaxial) Advantages-Disadvantages?

Hi everyone :)Althought it seems to me it's the first question that comes in mind when building a multirotor, there's not really much inter…

Started by Andy Gongora

29 Jul 29
Reply by Stmpngrnd

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service