All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy drifting forward and to the right --- very frustrated

So I'm trying to tune my quad. It's a custom carbon fiber frame with rctimer 5010's and 17.5" carbon fiber props. I've tried tuning it but…

Started by Zach

15 on Sunday
Reply by roy elyakim

How to connect bluetooth module HC05 to a flight controller board?

I am in very early stage of building an autonomous quad copter robot. This will probably be able to do a lot of things without controlling…

Started by Siddharth saxena

0 Jan 3

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

Teach you how to DIY a quadcopter

Many people don’t know what should they buy for DIY a quadcopter? And how to DIY a quadcopter which can flight longer and higher? Now I wil…

Started by Diven Parker

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Diven Parker

need help about autonomous quadcopter (grad project)

Hi everyone I am new to these issues so I have few questions about my grad project. Let me describe it for you. we are asked to build an X…

Started by ogun

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Sergio Azizi

my new quadcopter built from scratch, but unstable - design problem?

Hello, i built quadcopter from scratch, including flight controller written in C and run on raspberry pi 3. there have special design and b…

Started by Aviv Cohen

9 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Andy Little

Phantom 2 Vision Plus (Motor twitching)

I crashed my Phantom 2 Vision Plus drone and it landed upside down. It was a good distance from me, so I laid the controller down and ran t…

Started by Scott W

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Markus Martius

2016 Fall Classic Drone Race - October 15-16, 2016 - Paris, Ontario, Canada

It’s Back by popular demand! Introducing the 2016 FPV Fall Classic Drone Race October 15-16, 2016 at the Paris Fairgrounds in Paris, Ontari…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

0 Oct 2, 2016

3DR Solo Gimbal compatible with Pixhawk?

I have had a look around but have not found anything so I guess not. Is the 3DR Solo gimbal compatible and able to run from Pixhawk and Mi…

Started by Regan

0 Sep 26, 2016

Help! I'm being shot at!

I'm being shot at by a crazy local guy! I'm flying my small fast 250 size quad over the field at the back of my (UK) house, between 10-30ft…

Started by benbojangles

22 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by benbojangles

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service