All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to program an Autopilot quad-copter to come to me autonomously

Hi everyone,   Sorry if i ask a very basic question, I'm a electrical engineering student but I'm really newbie in drones. Recently I felt…

Started by sade TAB

24 Nov 19
Reply by Cala

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

7 Nov 15
Reply by Paul Archer

need help about autonomous quadcopter (grad project)

Hi everyone I am new to these issues so I have few questions about my grad project. Let me describe it for you. we are asked to build an X…

Started by ogun

0 Nov 13

HexaCopter Can't lift Itself

Hello Dear Friends I've build an Hexacopter based on Tarot 680Pro frame. The problem Is that It doesn't take off at all (80% throttle unti…

Started by Yochai 360Video

14 Nov 10
Reply by Ernst Von Schmidt

Drone with Pixhawk, IR-LOCK Pixy, Standard Pixy, lasers, IR and vision, perhaps via Rasperry Pi?

STAGE 1 (nearly complete) Ok, so I have built (nearly) a Pixhawk quadcopter on an F-450 clone base with some Sunnysky 800kV motors and 3…

Started by Boyd

0 Nov 4

Motor catches fire

Upon crashing i couldn't shut down the motors so they kept trying to spin in grass before one of the motors heated up and started fire I se…

Started by craiger

0 Nov 3

Possible to calibrate a transmitter?

Hi all, I am a newbie quadcopter builder and am having an issue with my first drone. I have built a flamewheel arducopter and have bought…

Started by Reagen Siedl

4 Oct 25
Reply by Reagen Siedl

Help with Quadcopter - won't lift !

Hello good people, I am building my own quad and currently I'm having problems taking it up in the air. I am using: 4 x SunnySky v3508 58…

Started by Angel Velikov

4 Oct 9
Reply by Angel Velikov

DIY Hoverboard, is it possible?

Hello, I am interested in building my own hoverboard. I am very technical Software Engineer with experience in Technical Computing. I have…

Started by Shahin

0 Sep 24

Heavy drifting forward and to the right --- very frustrated

So I'm trying to tune my quad. It's a custom carbon fiber frame with rctimer 5010's and 17.5" carbon fiber props. I've tried tuning it but…

Started by Zach

14 Aug 24
Reply by DR WHO

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service