All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Zoe Diggs

How to connect DJI S900 rotors to Pixhawk?

Hello! I'm a newbie in the drone world. I've bought a DJI S900 and a Pixhawk and everything went well up to a point. As I don't want to me…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Jul 17

DIY multicopter modding

Hi Everyone, on the occasion of the launch of my site www.flyingmods.com I would like to put the idea of DIY multicopter modding up for d…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 Jul 1

Mission Planner script to PixHawk

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MP script for a few drones. I have takeoff, landing, and safety pilot stuff checked out, but I want to contro…

Started by Carie

0 Jun 23

Building a Autonomous Quadcopter drone

Dear All, I m very much interested in drones and i am planning to do a Autonomous Quadcopter drone which can lift 10 kg of payload with a f…

Started by Kumar

1 Jun 23
Reply by OG

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16
Reply by WCP

3D Printed QuadCopter of my own design.

Hey guys! I set out to build my own quadcopter a few months back, and it's finished enough that I've published an Instructable in the Thing…

Started by Jim Spencer

2 Jun 9
Reply by 3d tech

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

50 May 11
Reply by Roger P Swan

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

140 Apr 30
Reply by James Thesken

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

7 Apr 17
Reply by Eleftherios

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service