All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We're giving away a DJI Phantom 3 -- read more inside!

Hi DIY Drones, We thought that our upcoming contest might interest some of you looking for a new quadcopter. This August, we are hosting a…

Started by Videvo

0 on Tuesday

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by Fabrizio

6 Jul 23
Reply by Adam Deel

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

59 Jul 17
Reply by QuadrotorThai Tevada

ms5611 barometric sensor fault when coorperate with odroid u3

Hi .. My project was about to using Odroid u3 to process vision topic from ROS then send position data to flight controller via USB port.…

Started by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

1 Jul 17
Reply by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

42 Jul 16
Reply by Peicong Liu

quadcopter descends at full throttle APM 2.6

I have a quadcopter that flys very well in stabilize mode but if i execute several flips or change modes the quadcopter just slowly descend…

Started by Stephon Eaton

0 Jul 9

Build a drone in no time!!

The dji naza m f450 quad copter. easy to build and is a must for beginners and intermediate drone enthusiast. best site that i found to bui…

Started by kerwin gonzalez

0 Jul 8

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

5 Jun 24
Reply by Jeremy Gray

Selling a ready to fly Droidworx Skyjib X4 Titanium, 3 axis gimbal, batteries, and charger

Hello all, I am selling my larger UAV, a Droidworx Skyjib X4 Titanium.   Designed and built to carry heavy cameras such as the Red Epic it…

Started by Harry Proctor

0 Jun 24

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

93 Jun 15
Reply by Stephen Wuest

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service