All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

45 8 hours ago
Reply by Lucas Cesar

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

0 Feb 1

One Motor Not Spooling Like the Others

I am hoping someone is able to help me as all other forums and searching hasn't yet. My Equipment:DYS 2300KV Motors, Lumenier 20A ESC's, Na…

Started by Ryan Huck

0 Jan 31

Advice for my 1st DIY UAV

I'm looking to build my 1st DIY UAV that will be autonomous. I also want to install sensors and a 3D depth perception camera (which is prob…

Started by Dave Ruffin

1 Jan 28
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Antenna Elbow - Reduce Signal Loss!

This is an antenna elbow that holds an antenna coax at 90 degrees or close to it. According to some sources, there is a slight signal loss…

Started by Harvcopter

0 Jan 21

Need something 3D printed?

3D printing services available. Currently we can print in white, black, or red ABS. Send your STL file(s) to HarvDog42@aol.com for a quote.…

Started by Harvcopter

0 Jan 21

Antenna Elbow - Reduce Signal Loss!

This is an antenna elbow that holds an antenna coax at 90 degrees or close to it. According to some sources, there is a slight signal loss…

Started by Harvcopter

0 Jan 21

First time build, need you help

hello there, i want to build arduino quadcopter but i have some prubleme. As it's a first time for me building any kind of flying machine…

Started by jack

1 Jan 21
Reply by jack

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

6 Jan 19
Reply by Elios

Real time Drone object tracking using Python and OpenCV

Just in case if someone is interested, I've implemented a simple (fast to be used realtime) tracking mechanism with Python and OpenCV: http…

Started by Christian S. Perone

2 Jan 19
Reply by Elios

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service