All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

50 May 11
Reply by Roger P Swan

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

140 Apr 30
Reply by James Thesken

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

7 Apr 17
Reply by Eleftherios

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

First quad build - RTFQuads pixhawk on a turbo ace x720

Intro: Like the title says I have a turbo ace x720 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box…

Started by Ryan Lewis

2 Apr 2
Reply by Ryan Lewis

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

Alien "Butter Kwad" First Build Help

Good day everyone, I would like to ask all of you who may read this to leave any input, suggestions, criticisms or do's and don't do's. I…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Mar 9

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service