All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29
Reply by J Smith

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

52 Apr 28
Reply by QuadrotorThai Tevada

Military GPS Jamming -- implication for GPS navigation in UAV's

Probably worth considering, and passing around the other drone-related blogs and owners:.  We had all our aircraft GPS systems quit for a…

Started by Rich Sugden M.D.

0 Apr 22

Quad vs Hexa vs Octo -copter. (Radial and coaxial) Advantages-Disadvantages?

Hi everyone :)Althought it seems to me it's the first question that comes in mind when building a multirotor, there's not really much inter…

Started by Andy Gongora

27 Apr 11
Reply by J Smith

Problems we need to deal with ASAP for drones/multirotors

Informal design patents gallery/contest on DIY Drones Starting at the small end of the scale, my personal problem is that I have some fant…

Started by J Smith

0 Apr 8

Iris+ 915Mhz red blinking light, with beeping

I am new to this forum, I joined in hopes of someone helping me out.  I emailed 3DR, just waiting for a response.  I hope maybe someone can…

Started by Nick

5 Apr 5
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Looking for advice for my first build.

I am completely new to quad copters and remote control flying in general so please bear with me as I'm starting my first build and have a f…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

2 Apr 4
Reply by Paul Jeffrey

General guide for a DIY Drone

Dear community, thank you for welcoming me into this forum. I am pretty new to this field and I am currently making a shopping list to deve…

Started by Demian Rihs

0 Mar 31

Selling Tarot 650 (RTF). Works perfectly. $900+shipping or $1018 (check post for details)

I have flown this quadcopter every now and then for about 3months, so it is in very good condition. Flight time is approximately 8min (with…

Started by Juan A. Perez

0 Mar 29

Convervation of total thrust when controlling yaw

Hello everyone, I'm working on a quadcopter simulator based on Unreal Engine 4. The motion of the quadcopter is physics-based and will mak…

Started by Olivier

0 Mar 26

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service