All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (306)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effects of Longer/Shorter Arm Length

Does anyone have any idea what the dynamics of changing motor arm length (how close rotors are the to absolute center) are? I had seen anot…

Started by Alec Kriebel

0 on Monday

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

41 Feb 25
Reply by Alexander Trujillo

Physics/Math Behind Quadcopter Performance?

Hi all,  Sites like eCalc are fantastic for quick calculations and getting some estimates and whatnot.  I'd like to take the kind of outpu…

Started by Alec Kriebel

0 Feb 15

Development Help: Tethered UAV to provide Image Processing Data

Hello! I'm an undergraduate mechanical engineering student working on a senior design project. Our goal is to develop a UAV with the follow…

Started by Bryce Anglin

2 Feb 13
Reply by Bryce Anglin

Newbie quadcopter diy guide

Just wanted to share this site with the newbies that want to learn and are just getting into quadcopter building. The website is buildaquad…

Started by D Young

0 Jan 30

Need Help: Uphill Photography and Multirotors

Hello Rotory-folk, I usually hang with the straight and level crowd in fixed-wing-ville but a buddy of mine asked me a question relating t…

Started by James Slizewski

0 Jan 29

I need advice on a delivery drone build for a high school engineering project

For an engineering project for high school, I have chosen to build an automated delivery drone, capable of carrying 1 kg of cargo, in addit…

Started by Robert Williams

15 Jan 28
Reply by Robert Williams

strongest motors with esc 30A

hi, i have a quadcopter , and am using Turnigy plush 30A ESC's with turnigy 1000kv BLDC's, and i recently installed a heavier frame and the…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 28
Reply by OG

Real time Drone object tracking using Python and OpenCV

Just in case if someone is interested, I've implemented a simple (fast to be used realtime) tracking mechanism with Python and OpenCV: http…

Started by Christian S. Perone

0 Jan 26

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

2 Jan 23
Reply by Gregory D

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service