All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 yesterday
Reply by S1CAR1US

Drone with a payload of 1/2 kg

Hi everyone! Part of my Master thesis project includes a Drone, which might be able to carry the payload of 500gr or 1/2 kg. The budget is…

Started by Marko Kojic

1 Mar 21
Reply by Marko Kojic

Alien "Butter Kwad" First Build Help

Good day everyone, I would like to ask all of you who may read this to leave any input, suggestions, criticisms or do's and don't do's. I…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Mar 9

gutting a lotus t-580 - first quad (and build), hoping a veteran can make sure this newbie isn't screwing things up

Intro: Like the title says I have a lotus t-580 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box fu…

Started by Dane Lewis

1 Mar 5
Reply by Dane Lewis

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

1 Jan 23
Reply by manoj kumar muppanneni

My little cargo drone project

Hi to everyone, I'm new on the forum, and I want to introduce my current project. I'm working on a little cargo drone with this components:…

Started by Nicolai Valenti

0 Jan 20

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service