All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Andre K.

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

1 Jan 23
Reply by manoj kumar muppanneni

My little cargo drone project

Hi to everyone, I'm new on the forum, and I want to introduce my current project. I'm working on a little cargo drone with this components:…

Started by Nicolai Valenti

0 Jan 20

Heavy drifting forward and to the right --- very frustrated

So I'm trying to tune my quad. It's a custom carbon fiber frame with rctimer 5010's and 17.5" carbon fiber props. I've tried tuning it but…

Started by Zach

15 Jan 15
Reply by roy elyakim

How to connect bluetooth module HC05 to a flight controller board?

I am in very early stage of building an autonomous quad copter robot. This will probably be able to do a lot of things without controlling…

Started by Siddharth saxena

0 Jan 3

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

Teach you how to DIY a quadcopter

Many people don’t know what should they buy for DIY a quadcopter? And how to DIY a quadcopter which can flight longer and higher? Now I wil…

Started by Diven Parker

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Diven Parker

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service