All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real time Drone object tracking using Python and OpenCV

Just in case if someone is interested, I've implemented a simple (fast to be used realtime) tracking mechanism with Python and OpenCV: http…

Started by Christian S. Perone

0 19 hours ago

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

2 on Friday
Reply by Gregory D

ESC keeps beeping no matter what i do !

hi, i have a quadcopter with apm2.6  , the transmitter and receiver are both turnigy 9x v2 (same pack) , and the esc's are turnigy30A. i ha…

Started by iyad

1 on Thursday
Reply by Joe Frazier

I need advice on a delivery drone build for a high school engineering project

For an engineering project for high school, I have chosen to build an automated delivery drone, capable of carrying 1 kg of cargo, in addit…

Started by Robert Williams

8 Jan 18
Reply by Robert Williams

Looking for advice for my first build.

I am completely new to quad copters and remote control flying in general so please bear with me as I'm starting my first build and have a f…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

0 Jan 13

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12
Reply by Dave Me

Powering each motor/ESC individually

Hi,I'm currently thinking of extending the battery life of my quad by powering each motor and ESC individually. I will be using 1 dedicated…

Started by Kenneth

1 Jan 10
Reply by Stuart Brookes

Noob Alert! ESC Beep Motor Twitch?!

Okay so I know someone is going to see this an sigh, link threads and call me a moron for not reading elsewhere. I understand your frustrat…

Started by John OZemko

13 Jan 9
Reply by Kelvin Tan

Help With S500 Quad Design

Hi, I have about 2 years experience with arduplane (I entered the high school outback competition by myself last year) but only a few mont…

Started by Jaimyn Mayer

0 Jan 8

Pixhawk With V-Tail Quadcopter???

Hey,I am looking into purchasing a V-Tail quadcopter from HERE and was wanted some feedback on the following points as I'm pretty new to co…

Started by David Antwis

49 Jan 6
Reply by Tim B

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service