All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (278)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antenna Replacement 915 MHz to 433 MHz

Hi guys,  I bought my IRIS quadcopter and I realized that I have bought it with 915 MHz radio modules: https://store.3drobotics.com/produc

Started by Fabrizio

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Fabrizio

Advice on first quadcopter: Will this fly? (researched)

Hi everyone, For the people not interested in reading my entire story but who are inclined to answer a few quick questions, these are the q…

Started by BossEd

9 on Monday
Reply by matt

Quadcopter problems with altitude hold

Hi all, I have a quadcopter based on APM 3.1.5. It flies just fine in stabilize mode. It flew also great in auto, loiter and alt hold modes…

Started by Michael Ransburg

1 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Ransburg

Disconnect IRIS battery

Hi to everyone,  I am using an IRIS quadrotor and I noticed already one thing that I don't like too much but I think there should be an ex…

Started by Fabrizio

4 Oct 24
Reply by Fabrizio

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by Fabrizio

0 Oct 24

Tarot 680 Pro Hexacopter ARF - For Sale

Tarot 680 Hexacopter Almost Ready to fly. Just needs put together. I am going to stay with Long Range Airplanes. This is a high quality He…

Started by Ron

7 Oct 23
Reply by Ron

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

31 Oct 23
Reply by Max Patissier

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by Fabrizio

5 Oct 23
Reply by Fabrizio

Quadcopter controller by iPhone or iPad constructed piece by piece H

Hi guys, I am a student in the final year and I will love to buid for my final project a quadcopter  controlled by an iphone/ipad . I saw p…

Started by AmigoS

0 Oct 18

Vibration analysis

Hi, First of all - it's a long read so thanks in advance. I'm trying to improve the vibration in my quad and I have a few questions. Firs…

Started by JeanLeFlambeur

1 Oct 3
Reply by JeanLeFlambeur

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service