All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disconnect IRIS battery

Hi to everyone,  I am using an IRIS quadrotor and I noticed already one thing that I don't like too much but I think there should be an ex…

Started by Fabrizio

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Fabrizio

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by Fabrizio

0 14 hours ago

Tarot 680 Pro Hexacopter ARF - For Sale

Tarot 680 Hexacopter Almost Ready to fly. Just needs put together. I am going to stay with Long Range Airplanes. This is a high quality He…

Started by Ron

7 yesterday
Reply by Ron

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

31 yesterday
Reply by Max Patissier

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by Fabrizio

5 yesterday
Reply by Fabrizio

Quadcopter controller by iPhone or iPad constructed piece by piece H

Hi guys, I am a student in the final year and I will love to buid for my final project a quadcopter  controlled by an iphone/ipad . I saw p…

Started by AmigoS

0 Oct 18

Vibration analysis

Hi, First of all - it's a long read so thanks in advance. I'm trying to improve the vibration in my quad and I have a few questions. Firs…

Started by JeanLeFlambeur

1 Oct 3
Reply by JeanLeFlambeur

Replacement 3DR Motor Bearings

One of my 3DR Motors (AC2830-358) does not have the same "feel" when rotating as the other motors. I suspect that one of the bearings is fa…

Started by Ryan Bahm

3 Sep 27
Reply by Dan Yeakley

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

87 Sep 23
Reply by Andreas

The Roflocator - Track Your Quadcopter or RC Device via GPS

Have you ever lost your quadcopter or RC device? Do you lack the means of tracking your quadcopter? The Roflocator is the solution to your…

Started by Roflocator

0 Sep 22

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service