All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (270)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Belt driven tail rotor unit to fit square frame?

I'm looking for a metal, variable-pitch, tail rotor unit that will fit square aluminum tubing (or could be modified to fit).  It needs to b…

Started by CSB

0 on Friday

QuadCopter Fun (Math and Parts Questions)

So, after many months of researching these forums, I've begun the really exciting prospect of building my first quadcopter. I won't flood…

Started by CSB

0 on Thursday

Cant find prop adapters....

i have been looking and looking on forums and ebay and even bought from hk but i cant find any thing that fits https://www.hobbyking.com/ho

Started by viktar pisarchyk

0 on Thursday

Quad copter shakes. Help!

I'm relatively new to this hobby and have built myself a fpv quadcopter. My flight controller is the APM 2.5 and my radio is a Spektrum DX7…

Started by Matt Cassin

0 on Wednesday

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

30 Sep 16
Reply by Valentin Brossard

Replacement 3DR Motor Bearings

One of my 3DR Motors (AC2830-358) does not have the same "feel" when rotating as the other motors. I suspect that one of the bearings is fa…

Started by Ryan Bahm

1 Sep 10
Reply by Dan Yeakley

Iris+ Arrives

Check out this article on Gizmodo: <article withdrawn>

Started by Frank Giuffrida

46 Sep 10
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Web based Aerial Imagery and UAV Flight Tracker with Ortho-Mosaic/GIS/KMZ Tile Builder

Hello fellow UAVers, dronemapper.com My UAV partner (Ross) and I have been working on a project that we'd love to get some feedback and…

Started by JP

7 Sep 3
Reply by David Locascio

Professional Multirotor Frames

Hi, We would like to introduce our new line of high quality professional multirotor airframes made in Portugal. Please check them on our on…

Started by Rui Costa

1 Sep 2
Reply by Eric Kubicka

General advice for neural net project; indoor/outdoor multirotor

Hi everyone, I've decided to build a multirotor for experimenting with various machine learning algorithms.  My plan is to have my own algo…

Started by Peter Choy

1 Aug 26
Reply by Johann van de Venter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service