All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (283)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 10 hours ago

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12
Reply by Austin Boucher

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

1 Oct 26
Reply by Fabrizio

Tattu 2305 2450KV Brushless Quadcopter Motors Review By Miniquadtestbench

Tattu has been an active member of the miniquad community since the early days, but this is their first foray into the motor world. Tattu 2…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Sep 15

Using Helicopter blades with Quadcopters

Hi, I'm new to the rc scene and wanted to get into quadcopters. I've been tinkering around with some compact quadcopter designs and wanted…

Started by Joshua Thompson

11 Sep 11
Reply by John Gibson

Pixhawk wont read voltage

Hello. I just finished building my quadcopter, using the new Pixhawk. When arming, I get the following error: Avionics power low: 4.3VoltPr…

Started by Trym Einar

0 Aug 22

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2

Using only one Hall sensor for 3 phase BLDC

dear my friends Is it possible to use only one Hall sensor to determine the position of rotor in BLDC? I thought that maybe it's possible t…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 1

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 Jul 19
Reply by Zoe Diggs

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service