All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor efficiency

Would anyone be able to help me figure out (or link me somewhere that shows me how to figure this out) if it's more efficient (power consum…

Started by Zane Erickson

0 on Friday

sk450, kk2 quad build with lots of issues

to start out i am fairly new. i have had my quadcopter for about 6 months now with mixed results. ultimately it is up and running. it is tu…

Started by matt

5 on Friday
Reply by matt

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by Fabrizio

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Fabrizio

QuadCopter 3.2 Pixhawk, random flip and crash

Hello! I have a QuadCopter with 3.2 version of ArduCopter working on a pixhawk. It was flying well in Loiter mode, when suddenly started w…

Started by Sergio Boatella

4 on Monday
Reply by Sergio Boatella

Unable to stop props/disarm Iris+ quadcopter as soon as on ground

I have lost multiple props on Iris+ due to inability  to immediately stop props when it  on ground or is thrashing brush after a minor wrec…

Started by Nikon Photog

4 Dec 11
Reply by Nikon Photog

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

0 Dec 10

UAV Control Via Motion Capture (Vicon cameras)

Hi everyone, I am writing as i have to create a test bed for UAV controler designs for a summer research project. Does anyone know if there…

Started by Jay Mills

0 Dec 8

Controlling Altitude via a Python Script in Mission Planner

Hi all. We are currently running a project where we are trying to operate a quadcopter autonomously through a Python script operating throu…

Started by Matthew Tinn

0 Dec 4

Tarot 680 Pro Hexacopter ARF - For Sale

Tarot 680 Hexacopter Almost Ready to fly. Just needs put together. I am going to stay with Long Range Airplanes. This is a high quality He…

Started by Ron

8 Dec 2
Reply by Rob

New Build Suggestions.

Frame: QAV500 V2 with the 540mm aluminum arms Props: 13in - Not sure specifically which kind. Motors: Tiger Motor 4008 380KV - http://www.r

Started by CSB

0 Nov 29

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service