All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot 680 Pro Hexacopter ARF - For Sale

Tarot 680 Hexacopter Almost Ready to fly. Just needs put together. I am going to stay with Long Range Airplanes. This is a high quality He…

Started by Ron

1 yesterday
Reply by Ron

Quadcopter controller by iPhone or iPad constructed piece by piece H

Hi guys, I am a student in the final year and I will love to buid for my final project a quadcopter  controlled by an iphone/ipad . I saw p…

Started by AmigoS

0 on Saturday

Vibration analysis

Hi, First of all - it's a long read so thanks in advance. I'm trying to improve the vibration in my quad and I have a few questions. Firs…

Started by JeanLeFlambeur

1 Oct 3
Reply by JeanLeFlambeur

Replacement 3DR Motor Bearings

One of my 3DR Motors (AC2830-358) does not have the same "feel" when rotating as the other motors. I suspect that one of the bearings is fa…

Started by Ryan Bahm

3 Sep 27
Reply by Dan Yeakley

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

87 Sep 23
Reply by Andreas

The Roflocator - Track Your Quadcopter or RC Device via GPS

Have you ever lost your quadcopter or RC device? Do you lack the means of tracking your quadcopter? The Roflocator is the solution to your…

Started by Roflocator

0 Sep 22

Belt driven tail rotor unit to fit square frame?

I'm looking for a metal, variable-pitch, tail rotor unit that will fit square aluminum tubing (or could be modified to fit).  It needs to b…

Started by CSB

0 Sep 19

QuadCopter Fun (Math and Parts Questions)

So, after many months of researching these forums, I've begun the really exciting prospect of building my first quadcopter. I won't flood…

Started by CSB

0 Sep 18

Cant find prop adapters....

i have been looking and looking on forums and ebay and even bought from hk but i cant find any thing that fits https://www.hobbyking.com/ho

Started by viktar pisarchyk

0 Sep 17

Quad copter shakes. Help!

I'm relatively new to this hobby and have built myself a fpv quadcopter. My flight controller is the APM 2.5 and my radio is a Spektrum DX7…

Started by Matt Cassin

0 Sep 17

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service