All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

33 on Tuesday
Reply by mohsein

my first beginner quadcopter build/setup, need help

Hello everyone, I wish to buy everything I need to fly a quadcopter with fpv capabilities (and HD video recording). I already have some fly…

Started by cynox

0 Nov 20

Win a FREE Drone with Ease!

Drone Zone Club

Started by Erik Wilhelm

0 Nov 20

Brushless Gimbal on 3DR Quad C Frame

I have a Quad C Frame quadcopter. I'm having a hard time finding a simple way to put a brushless 2-3 axis gimbal on the quadcopter. Anyone…

Started by HN

0 Nov 16

Unable to stop props/disarm Iris+ quadcopter as soon as on ground

I have lost multiple props on Iris+ due to inability  to immediately stop props when it  on ground or is thrashing brush after a minor wrec…

Started by Nikon Photog

0 Nov 16

sk450, kk2 quad build with lots of issues

to start out i am fairly new. i have had my quadcopter for about 6 months now with mixed results. ultimately it is up and running. it is tu…

Started by matt

3 Nov 14
Reply by matt

Can someone guide me through building a multi-rotor drone via Skype or e-mail?

It should be (listed in order of priority) controlled via PC application(I can code Java) small long battery life agility tough quiet chea…

Started by Tyler Fredson

0 Nov 11

Rate PID vs Stabalize PID

I see the guide on how to tune PID for adrucopter that the rate PID gains is very small compared to Stablize PID, but i dont know why? I do…

Started by happy smile

0 Nov 5

Replace IRIS+ radio module

Dear All,  I bought an IRIS+ 3DR quadrotor and I need to replace the radio module which is installed on the IRIS+. This because I bought…

Started by Fabrizio

8 Nov 4
Reply by Paul Meier

Which is the IRIS+ Firmware?

Hi to everyone,  I was trying to search on the internet and I would like to be sure. I want to know which is the IRIS+ firmware uploaded b…

Started by Fabrizio

2 Nov 4
Reply by Rob J

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service