All Discussions Tagged 'quadcopter' (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

57 Jun 27
Reply by QuadrotorThai Tevada

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

5 Jun 24
Reply by Jeremy Gray

Selling a ready to fly Droidworx Skyjib X4 Titanium, 3 axis gimbal, batteries, and charger

Hello all, I am selling my larger UAV, a Droidworx Skyjib X4 Titanium.   Designed and built to carry heavy cameras such as the Red Epic it…

Started by Harry Proctor

0 Jun 24

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

93 Jun 15
Reply by Stephen Wuest

Autonomous drone making for wro need help!!

Hello there, Iam planning to make a drone that is autonomous and checks soil, air and luminance I need some assist in making it could u pl…

Started by shaaran

6 Jun 9
Reply by OG

3D Printed QuadCopter of my own design.

Hey guys! I set out to build my own quadcopter a few months back, and it's finished enough that I've published an Instructable in the Thing…

Started by Jim Spencer

1 Jun 3
Reply by Jim Spencer

Any Quadcopter DIY from the scratch instruction out there?

HI! im new to this drone thing.. Seeing them fying around is so inspirational and I really want to create one from the scratch... And I don…

Started by Francis X

0 Jun 3

Qbrain issue on my quadcopter. PLEASE HELP

hello! Today i was flying my quadcopter and had a little crash... Everything seems to be intact. So after I reconnected my battery and afte…

Started by Miha Horvat

0 Jun 1

ZMR 250 multirotor dropping out of the sky

Quadcopter losing control and dropping/flying strait into the groundcan anyone help shed any light on whats going on? I have a 250 size ZMR…

Started by Alex Hunt

1 May 14
Reply by Dave

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service