All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

11 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by John D Guenther

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

1 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25, 2017
Reply by Giridharan

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Alex Buckley

Futaba T8FG + R6208SB + Pixhawk

Hello folks! I have an issue with the Pixhawk software. I've used APM Planner 2.0 on a Mac successfully until the moment, but I got stuck i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Mar 17, 2017

Pixhawk Spektrum Radio Calibration Issues

Hi there,I'm currently setting up my first scratch built quad with a Pixhawk mini and a Spektrum DSMX 6 channel receiver/transmitter. I hav…

Started by Sam Austin

0 Feb 12, 2017

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Can i use 3dr telemetry radios to transmit the radio controller data???

Hello,I have a Flysky I6 radio controller and the receiver of this radio has got damaged. Can i connect my controller with Xbees to transmi…

Started by Dheeraj Singhal

0 Nov 26, 2016

Mini 3DR Radios v1.6 bluetooth bridge problem

Hello Diydrones! Last time I have ordered the cheap china 3dr telemetry radios. The inscription on them says that they're ,,mini'' and vers…

Started by PROwyant

0 Sep 5, 2016

SIK Radio V2: rx/tx signal sniffing when connected via usb

Hi, I want to connect my telemetry radio via USB to my NAVIO2. At the same time I want to use a Teensy with the MavLink_FrSkySPort-Library…

Started by Tobias

0 Sep 4, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service