All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems we need to deal with ASAP for drones/multirotors

Informal design patents gallery/contest on DIY Drones Starting at the small end of the scale, my personal problem is that I have some fant…

Started by J Smith

0 Apr 20

Building a fully protected multicopter

Hi all! I´ve seen enough photos of people having cut themselves with their copters, to start thinking about building a fully protected mult…

Started by Steffen Wickenhauser

14 Apr 11
Reply by Steffen Wickenhauser

Problems we need to deal with ASAP for drones/multirotors

Informal design patents gallery/contest on DIY Drones Starting at the small end of the scale, my personal problem is that I have some fant…

Started by J Smith

0 Apr 8

[Video][Solved] ESC Beeping when holding safety? Can't fly after arming, intermittent ESC error, no apparent rhyme or reason.

Solved I was able to get the beeping to stop by setting my RC3_MIN to below 1140. I currently have it set at 1130 and have since adjusted m…

Started by Jake

6 Apr 2
Reply by Jake

[Solved] Help! Min Throttle above 1300, all ESCs beeping very rapidly when trying to take off, motors will not spin

Solved I was able to get the beeping to stop by setting my RC3_MIN to below 1140. I currently have it set at 1130 and have since adjusted m…

Started by Jake

2 Mar 18
Reply by Jake

Indoor drone safety guidelines v1.0

We have made a start on establishing safety guidelines for the use of indoor drones: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/indoor-drone-safety-pro

Started by Jasper Pons

0 Mar 4

Monitor Radio Interferance

Sorry for an uniformed question. I have flown a bunch and just go do it. Now as I read about the number of possible things that broadcast o…

Started by David Cox

0 Jan 14

Insert safety check on all motor outputs

I'd like to modify the Arducopter code so that regardless of mode, all motor output values are subject to a safety check. In particular, I'…

Started by Daniel Ricketts

0 Jan 8

What to check after a crash with Iris+?

Hi, my last flight ended in a crash. The drone (Iris+) landed abruptedly on its legs, but the surface wasn't flat and it turned upside down…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

0 Dec 9, 2014

Top 10 reasons DIY mini-uavs crash & the recommended equipment/procedure to address it?

From your experience/ observations: What are the main specific reasons DIY mini-uavs crash & recommended equipment/procedure to addre…

Started by J'Rome

16 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Hans H.

RSS

Groups

• IRIS

IRIS

615 members

• X8

X8

240 members

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service