All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happens when a drone hits a kite line? ….Or even a drone hitting a kite….?

What happens when a drone hits a kite line? ….Or even a drone hitting a kite….?As a frequent kite flier and Kite Aerial Photographer (KAP)…

Started by Wind Watcher

1 on Friday
Reply by CliffN

Pilot safety

A lot of safety focus for RPAS is rightly on protecting the general public, that is people that are not associated with the flight of the R…

Started by Justin Ward

0 Apr 14

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

15 Apr 13
Reply by Vinh K

Stop Flyaway

Hi guys, I've read several threads here in "my project" section and just wanted to share my project of preventing flyaways of the drone wit…

Started by Eugene Tukis

5 Feb 19
Reply by Eugene Tukis

Bluetooth AHRS for Manned Aircraft

I have been working with the Ardupilot setup since just before APM 2.0 rolled out, but haven't really ever gotten deep into the stability a…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Feb 3

Safety Routines for Quadcopter

Hello, Currently, I am working on safety enhancements for autopilot of a quadcopter. I am looking for emergency landing procedures triggere…

Started by Sankalp Pawar

1 Jan 29
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Are there ways to turn off all the failsafes in 3DR drones?

I know this sounds like a ridiculous question to ask but we really need to know how to turn off ALL the failsafes for 3DR drones. I underst…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob J

UAV safety

UAVs - Are you considering using them?   As we all know UAV's are often in the news for a multitude of reasons. More specifically the mul…

Started by Mark

0 Dec 1, 2015

Prevent Explosions: Lipo Battery Safety & Explosion (Video)

Hey everyone, RCTV put together a video outlining the importance of proper Lipo battery handling and care. It may be common knowledge a…

Started by Radio Controlled Television

0 Sep 23, 2015

The Ugly Truth about "Drone Crashes"

Joshua Johnson – CAD Drones LLC Search the internet for videos using the phrases “Drone Crashes”, “Multirotor Crash”, “Drone Fails”, etc.…

Started by Joshua Johnson

0 Sep 17, 2015

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service