All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 reasons DIY mini-uavs crash & the recommended equipment/procedure to address it?

From your experience/ observations: What are the main specific reasons DIY mini-uavs crash & recommended equipment/procedure to addre…

Started by J'Rome

16 Aug 13
Reply by Hans H.

Quadcopter Engine Failure Detection and Recovery Methods

Hello. I am very new to this community, and apologize if a similar discussion exists elsewhere. I am working on a thesis relating to quadco…

Started by Eric Cox

6 Aug 6
Reply by Owais Bukhari

Voltage Protector on Pixhawk?

Hi everybody, I was wondering if it would be any good (or bad?) to use a voltage protector like this with the Pixhawk, hooking it to the se…

Started by Corrado Viettone

1 May 14
Reply by Andre K.

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21
Reply by Eladio Garcia

proximity sensor?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I came across this site in my search for drone knowledge after I crashed my quadcopter too many times. The repai…

Started by Jesse Lee

1 Apr 21
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

Admin

Pixhawk Audio Adds Safety

This video illustrates a bit better why we believe the safety switch, buzzer and multicolor led help to greatly improve ground and air sa…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

3 Jan 13
Reply by Steven G

We Need a "Smart Battery"

Everyone is familiar with smartphones and other smart devices. We need to create a vision, or industry standard, for high-performancebatter…

Started by Hamilton From Above

8 Jan 4
Reply by Hamilton From Above

Development of an Automatic UAV/UAS Safety System

Folks - I have been working on a functional prototype of an automatic safety system for small rotary and fixed wing UAV/UAS platforms. The…

Started by Scott S.

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Tyler McGahee

Has anybody successfully tried using the “crow” feature on the ArduPilot Mega. Flying wing configuration

Hi everyone, I’m planning the build of a X8 wing. Has anybody successfully tried using the “crow” feature on the ArduPilot Mega in a elevo…

Started by Peterflyer

0 Oct 9, 2013

Kill Switch in Auto Mode

Hi All,   I've got a stock DJI F450 with APM2 (running 2.7, although I plan on moving to 2.8 soon) with a Spektrum Dx7s. I noticed that the…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Spencer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service