All Discussions Tagged 'service' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DRobotics horrible first experience with ordering

Yes, another thread about a horrible experience with ordering from 3DRobotics. I placed an order on the 28th of March, the website indicate…

Started by Steve P

1 yesterday
Reply by Aaron S

CanadaDrones

I'm usually a fellow that gives people a fair chance and I think I have in this case. I purchased a 3DR Pixhawk with GPS from Dany at Canad…

Started by Greg Nuspel

2 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Greg Nuspel

Disappointing customer service. Slow order fulfillment, wrong item sent, 3DR wants me to pay to resolve the issue.

I recently placed an order via the 3DR store, and was pretty disappointed with how it was handled.   One of the items was backordered, so…

Started by Guy McCaldin

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Daniel Estes

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

low cost photogrammetry post processing on line

http://www.dronesimaging.com/: a French web site that offers low cost image processing services for UAV operators. Some examples and datash…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Hobby King - Terrible Service

Hi all,   I have been waiting for an order to ship from Hobby King for 4 weeks. The order was originally delayed due to a single backordere…

Started by Paul Boreham

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Sgt Ric

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service