All Discussions Tagged 'service' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disappointing customer service. Slow order fulfillment, wrong item sent, 3DR wants me to pay to resolve the issue.

I recently placed an order via the 3DR store, and was pretty disappointed with how it was handled.   One of the items was backordered, so…

Started by Guy McCaldin

15 Jul 6
Reply by Daniel Estes

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

3drobotics: False representation of product availability - 3 weeks later

To those considering a 3drobotics product,      3drobotics is the worst retail experience I have ever encountered. Be advised that their we…

Started by Justin Schroeder

10 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

low cost photogrammetry post processing on line

http://www.dronesimaging.com/: a French web site that offers low cost image processing services for UAV operators. Some examples and datash…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Ongoing 3drobotics customer service issues

I see the other longstanding thread tracking 3dr customer service experiences was closed for new comments. That's unfortunate because it gi…

Started by Todd Stellanova

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Todd Stellanova

Terrible Hobby King service?

Hi On Sunday evening 4th August I sent an order to HobbyKing for Hong Kong for an aircraft, servos, motors , batteries ESC etc.All the usua…

Started by Dwgsparky

0 Aug 7, 2013

No reply from sales, help or any other emails ... just a robot ...

Are there any people still working at 3DR or have they all been replaced by defective drones? We've been waiting for an order since June 1…

Started by Raymond Leach

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Raymond Leach

[Update: Solved] Poor Customer Service from 3DR

I hate to take to a public forum to air a complaint, but multiple emails and even a disconnected phone call haven't worked so far. I order…

Started by Troy D. White

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Troy D. White

3DR VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hey all, I am very new to to Ardu devices and this is in fact my first QuadChopper. After a lot of consideration I decided to purchase a 3D…

Started by Tyler Steineckert

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Tyler Steineckert

Hobby King - Terrible Service

Hi all,   I have been waiting for an order to ship from Hobby King for 4 weeks. The order was originally delayed due to a single backordere…

Started by Paul Boreham

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Sgt Ric

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service