All Discussions Tagged 'servos' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner script to PixHawk

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MP script for a few drones. I have takeoff, landing, and safety pilot stuff checked out, but I want to contro…

Started by Carie

0 Jun 23

PixHawk Armed, but none of the servos are working, throttle not working either.

I armed the PixHawk, got all the peripherals powered up, but the servos don't work, and the throttle doesn't work. I'm using a PPM encoder…

Started by Khalfan

2 May 3, 2016
Reply by Khalfan

Calculating the servo angles for specific blade angles

Hi I am using a 3 servo 120 degree swashplate configuration, I am using a 50 mm servo linkage arm for each servo. I wanted to know if there…

Started by TJ

0 Apr 8, 2015

Powering the gimbals servos and APM, worried about brown outs using power module

I've been reading through the various forum posts about possible issues when powering the APM via the 3DR power module. I'm hoping someone…

Started by Andrew Sommer

5 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by ShafieMukhre

DOES ANYBODY USE THE KKMULTICOPTER BOARD??

im making a bicopter and thought of using the kkmulticopter board. does anyone have a diagram of where to connect everything? thanks   if y…

Started by jonathan taylor

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Angelo NG

Joystick Camera Control

I'm trying to control my pan/tilt gimbal with a joystick through the mission planner. Having a bit of an issue, as the servos immediately…

Started by Jeb Bailey

5 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Brent Alderton

Signals from APM not working for Helicopter SW

I was wondering if anyone had any success uploading the newest helicopter SW. I believe V3.0.1 according to the MP. It appears that in any…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

APM2.5 with HV servos ?

Hi, looking for info on how to connect HV servos to APM i couldnt find anything. So, here (in attached jpg) I present my best guess of what…

Started by wolfgang

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

V-Tail Mixing in firmware

Hi Droners.  I've implemented V-tail mixing support in ArduPlane 2.68.  I chose 2.68 rather than 2.70 as I am not using the PX4 board.  Pre…

Started by Fête Mobile

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

12 Ch RC Transmitter to NXT to RC servos and motors?

Sorry if this has been covered already, newbie here. I have spent a lot of time searching the web and still not found what I am looking for…

Started by Kyle Martens

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Sgt Ric

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service