All Discussions Tagged 'sony' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9
Reply by yangdaonline

Tarot 680Pro Extended Hexacopter! RTF! Great Pro Aerial Photography System! Great Lifter! 1250.00

Awesome Aerial Photography System! Optimally configured, all the best components to create an awesome aerial platform! Ready to Fly! Pick y…

Started by Jeff

0 Jan 27

Camera Trigger Cables

Ok seems there is some interest in trigger cables. WHO WANTS ONE !  speak now or forever hold your peace.  lol Please provide me with your…

Started by Reuben

3 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Wahono

Sony A7 gimbal (Looking to do ROI)

Hello, As the title of this post says, I'm looking for a high-quality gimbal (2-3 axis) to use with a Sony Alpha 7 camera on a AC 3.3-base…

Started by Jesse

0 Jul 1, 2016

[Basic Settings] Sony RX100 II

Hi,I own a Sony RX100 mk2!It will be mounted soon on a Walkera (G-3S) gimbal and the trigger will be the Gentles one with 3 functions (No.…

Started by Lagneau

0 Apr 30, 2016

Win 3DR Solo Drone, Sony camera, GoPro HERO 4 and many more [GIVEAWAY]

https://goo.gl/MhbHGhGRAND PRIZE: 3DR Solo Drone Sony A3000 Peak Design Gear (Shell + CapturePRO) GoPro Hero 4 Black GNARBOX (128GB) F-sto…

Started by Simon Slavik

0 Apr 25, 2016

New setup for 3D Mapping and nadir photogrammetry - help please

Hi guys, I have a Tarot X6 960 with 3DR Pixhawk FCU. Until now, I made 3D mapping and orthophoto with a DJI Phantom 3 Professional, post-pr…

Started by ActionDrone

1 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

Sony Camera Gimbal

Greetings all, I'm about to pull the trigger on either the 3DR Iris+ or the X-8+.  I'd like to get a Sony Rx100 iii up in the air.  I want…

Started by Charlie Stewart

9 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by James tate

FOR SALE: DJI S800 EVO with Zenmuse Gimbal & Sony NEX-7

This was purchased in late 2013 and has been flow little since.  Selling it now to change to a more travel-friendly multicoptor.  $10K CAD…

Started by Graham Mann

3 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by REAPER

skywalker X5 mapping camera choice

Hi, i plan to set up a X5 wing + pixhawk FC in order to try aerial photogrametry. I have all the parts except the camera. I noticed most o…

Started by bocorps

10 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by ChrisTing

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service