All Discussions Tagged 'survey' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ag survey drone for sale

For sale $750. This is great for taking aerial map photos. I used it on fields after they got done tiling so the farmer would have the exac…

Started by Ryan Walter

0 Nov 5

Sputnik GIS 1.3 by Geoscan released!

Hello everyone!                 In Geoscan we develop multidimensional spatial data visualization system – Sputnik GIS. It is a great tool…

Started by Shevelev Ilya

0 Nov 3

Droning as a Media business idea

Hey guys My buddy and I are new to the drone world.We had an idea to use drones to fly around with a flag or advertisement of some sort aro…

Started by dronedude12

0 May 10

Keeping constant yaw throughout automatic mission

Hello, I'm using Mission Planner to create a survey mission with the Survey (Grid) tool. How can I ensure that the yaw is kept constantly…

Started by James Duffy

1 Mar 7
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Recommendations for lightweight terrain survey?

Hi, this is my first post. I'm part of a small environmental consultancy looking to expand our current ground survey (RTK GPS) capability w…

Started by Mick

0 Feb 15

Camera upgrade from Canon s110 using CHDK

I've setup my survey plane with a canon s110 using CHDK, is there an upgraded Canon camera with better resolution that I can continue using…

Started by Airflix Drone Solutions

0 Dec 21, 2016

GPS/GIS Video Survey Drone

Hello DIY Drones! My name is Neon! This is my first post on your forums and my first step into flying drones! I work as a wilderness ste…

Started by Neon Black

0 Jul 16, 2016

what kinds of GNSS is suitable for drone

Hi Guys, In the consuming market, mostly user use Ublox, is it enough? what is the weak points? In special application; like Photographic…

Started by Simon Peng

0 Jul 7, 2016

What Cameras Would You Reccomend for the following project...

Greetings fellow drone enthusiasts! So a little background first... So for the past year and a half I've been using my DJI phantom coupled…

Started by Gavin Schag

0 Jun 23, 2016

Pixhawk camera triggering and GPS geotagging

Hi all, For my surveying X6 I will use the Pixhawk with APM and Seagull #REC triggered from the flight controller. In this way the Pixhaw…

Started by ActionDrone

0 Jun 11, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service