All Discussions Tagged 'take-off' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto Take Off Problem on APM 2.5 - Wing not leveling

Hello, I'm not expert in configuring my APM. My configuration was not very cool, but it was working for a few months with no crashes. My p…

Started by arthur pellegrini

0 Mar 10

Crash after auto-takeoff..? Can you help me finding the cause?

Hi there, I am a new user of the ardupilot 2.6 (ArduCopter V3.0.1, using it on a 10" quadrotor), but I have a lot of experience with my own…

Started by W. Thielicke

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by W. Thielicke

Quad launch algorithm

Simple question really, but with an answer I'm struggling to find: how to you code the quad for a sharp but controlled takeoff at a certain…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Sep 7, 2013

QUAD CRASH in Auto mode due to "throttle cut off by APM" dont know y it happend....

ive been flying the quad many times in auto mode...... but all the time i was using waypoint command and was happy with the performance of…

Started by Geeteshkumar Shakyawar

7 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Geeteshkumar Shakyawar

Arducopter won't take off

Hi, all I've been trying to fly my arducopter for the first time. But it just won't take off straight up vertically. The way i'm doing it,…

Started by Haikal Pribadi

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

Can't get ArduCopter off the ground

My friends at DIY Drones: Following the Arducopter online manual, I have finished building my first Arducopter, calibrated my ESCs, initia…

Started by Robert Beatty

67 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Mauricio Gaviria

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service