All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connect raspberry pi to pixhawk using telemetry radio

Is it possible to connect a raspberry pi by plugging a telemetry radio, that is linked to the telemetry radio on the pixhawk, into the usb…

Started by Mike

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Mike

WIFI or Wireless modem?

Tell me if this makes sense. Wireless telemetry will allow me to connect to mission planner the same as USB or a wireless network connecti…

Started by Pat Roy

0 on Wednesday

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Wilson

Airstring. Tiny Cellular telemetry module

We have been developing a small, easy to install device to provide cellular telemetry to any Pixhawk based drone. http://zcopters.com/airs

Started by Jose Alberto Soler

0 Apr 24

APM telemetry port, Vcc pin voltage drops under load.

I have the APM 2.6 board. I want to power an external device (an MCU) using the telemetry port pins (which is basically a UART interface).…

Started by Nikos

0 Mar 19

Pixhawk: Telem radio + bluetooth + OSD at the same time

Since I could not find any other threads regarding the issue of using all 3 wireless comms systems with the Pixhawk, here is my experience…

Started by Maki

0 Mar 11

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

10 Mar 6
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

3 Mar 5
Reply by Alexey Kozin

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Byron Will-Noel

3 Feb 27
Reply by Sam Duff

Connecting a smart phone to 3DR Solo

Hello to all, I am very new here but I feel like I will be around here for a long time from now on.  As a master thesis, I am planning to p…

Started by safak tarazan

0 Feb 26

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service