All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Radio Range, TX Power increase.

Hi Guys, Have been looking at best settings to give my default 3dr Radios a bit of a range boost. I have a pair of 433MHz and 915MHz radios…

Started by Nicholas Matias

0 Jul 6

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

5 Jun 30
Reply by Max Patissier

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

12 Jun 22
Reply by mohsein

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

30 Jun 20
Reply by Kelly Foster

MAVLINK messages via Telemetry without sending Heartbeat

I am using an APM 2.6 that is connected to an Odroid USB via the Telemetry port (UART to USB). I am trying to get MAVLINK messages without…

Started by Asaf Sarid

0 Jun 19

Open LRS with Telemetry( 9xr Pro)

Hi,   I tried to set up the telemetry link between my 9xr pro and the openlrs RX. I haven't found a complete and updated post on this subje…

Started by Simon Woywod

0 May 5

Connect raspberry pi to pixhawk using telemetry radio

Is it possible to connect a raspberry pi by plugging a telemetry radio, that is linked to the telemetry radio on the pixhawk, into the usb…

Started by Mike

3 Apr 30
Reply by OG

WIFI or Wireless modem?

Tell me if this makes sense. Wireless telemetry will allow me to connect to mission planner the same as USB or a wireless network connecti…

Started by Pat Roy

0 Apr 27

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 Apr 26
Reply by Wilson

Airstring. Tiny Cellular telemetry module

We have been developing a small, easy to install device to provide cellular telemetry to any Pixhawk based drone. http://zcopters.com/airs

Started by Jose Alberto Soler

0 Apr 24

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service