All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Telemetry 2 & Raspberry pi

Dear All, I am following the guide available in the link below:http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/companion-computers/raspberry-pi-via-mavlink/

Started by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

0 8 hours ago

Forgive my ignorance...Looking for a telemetry system

Good day yuh'all.... I have been into RC for 40 years!! But the FPV gig is new to me! I am hoping the vast experience here can suggest som…

Started by Mike Stroup

0 on Thursday

What exactly is meant by "telemetry" in UAV world?

I've been trying to figure out exactly what I need to make the evolution from visual flying a simple RC system to a system with FPV to a s…

Started by Cam Snow

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Sujay

Is my 433MHz Air telemetry burned ?

Is my Air telemetry burned ?? Please Help Me !!! Symptoms: 1) Air radio blinking red and green continously 2) Able to connect, Upgrade Firm…

Started by Alpha

0 Aug 18

3DR(clone) telemetry air radio stopped working and blinking red and green

After trying to upgrade the firmware on my Air Radio it stopped connecting to the Ground module and both the green and red LEDs keep blinki…

Started by Alpha

7 Aug 18
Reply by Alpha

MinimOSD Initialization

I hope someone can help.  I finally added an FPV camera and transmitter to my F550 hex based on an APM 2.6 flight controller.  I am using a…

Started by John Edgerton

1 Jul 31
Reply by Ivan R

How to set up the 3dr Bluetooth Module to receive telemetry from the APM 2.6

This project doesn't seem so complicated but it doesn't work as I expected. I ordered the 3dr Bluetooth module from 3DR Robotics, which is…

Started by Dave Snowden

10 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Burmeister

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

0 Jul 6

Help to use 2W alternative telemetry 433MHz

Hi, I have found a 2w telemetry with rs232 interface for about 55$ from aliexpress. This is the datasheet (board name: SNR 6202) . I bought…

Started by Silvio

12 Jul 3
Reply by Ben

Telemetry connection radio vs. hardwired

I have a Pixhawk and I'm trying to connect an Intel Edison SOC to it using Mavlink. If I connect using a 3DR radio, the connection works fi…

Started by Philip W. Howard

0 Jun 29

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service