All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Paul Cast

Excessive Lost Packets 3dr V2 Radios, Link quality <18%

Using the link status in mission planner reveals that my connection is very poor.  RSSI is around 200 with very little noise.  The radios a…

Started by Doug Andriuk

15 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Oborne

Need help for quanum nova or cx20 telemetry and bluetooth

hai, i just bought cx 20 open source, and i order some telemetry module and bluetooth module, and i dont know how to install the bluetooth…

Started by stephen

0 on Thursday

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

6 Mar 20
Reply by Czech Uav Guy

3DR radio problem

Simply put the settings on my telemetry radios are different, and consequently  they won't connect (they did so previously, before i change…

Started by Armen

2 Mar 19
Reply by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

Help! Min Throttle above 1300, all ESCs beeping very rapidly when trying to take off, motors will not spin

Summary: With transmitter powered on, my min throttle is over 1300 (~1325). It fluctuates but it's giving all kinds of errors When safety…

Started by Jake

2 Mar 18
Reply by Jake

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Global_Saffer

2 Mar 15
Reply by Global_Saffer

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

1 Mar 11
Reply by Joe Dietrich

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

10 Mar 7
Reply by Andrew

SmartPort telemetry on Pixhawk

So, I am currently running a D8R with my PIXHAWK and use the D-port telemetry output and an inverter, and it works. Now I want to upgrade…

Started by Jochen Hebeler

1 Feb 21
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service