All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

7 Sep 27
Reply by Dragu Mihai

APM 2.6 will not arm when connected to 3DR telemetry radio

Hi everyone, I have been having a tough time with my telemetry system in recent months.  To be clear, this USED to work.  I used to be ab…

Started by joe boyle

5 Sep 17
Reply by Nigel surgenor

Bluetooth Telem problem with Pixhawk & Mission Planner

I have the BT module seen here: And I've got a connection that conn…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 11

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

20 Sep 10
Reply by Darek

Problem with 3DR telemetry when used by MATLAB serial communication function on Mac

Hi All, I am currently writing a MATLAB script to send high level command to Pixhawk loaded with PX4 firmware. The setup: 1- Mac OS X 10.9.…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

0 Sep 8

Forgive my ignorance...Looking for a telemetry system

Good day yuh'all.... I have been into RC for 40 years!! But the FPV gig is new to me! I am hoping the vast experience here can suggest som…

Started by Mike Stroup

1 Sep 2
Reply by Mike Stroup

What exactly is meant by "telemetry" in UAV world?

I've been trying to figure out exactly what I need to make the evolution from visual flying a simple RC system to a system with FPV to a s…

Started by Cam Snow

2 Aug 26
Reply by Sujay

Is my 433MHz Air telemetry burned ?

Is my Air telemetry burned ?? Please Help Me !!! Symptoms: 1) Air radio blinking red and green continously 2) Able to connect, Upgrade Firm…

Started by Alpha

0 Aug 18

3DR(clone) telemetry air radio stopped working and blinking red and green

After trying to upgrade the firmware on my Air Radio it stopped connecting to the Ground module and both the green and red LEDs keep blinki…

Started by Alpha

7 Aug 18
Reply by Alpha

MinimOSD Initialization

I hope someone can help.  I finally added an FPV camera and transmitter to my F550 hex based on an APM 2.6 flight controller.  I am using a…

Started by John Edgerton

1 Jul 31
Reply by Ivan R

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service