All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

14 yesterday
Reply by electrolics inc

The best long range data link for APM/PX4

I'm trying to find the best long range system (2.5 km+ at least) compliant with APM/PX4 and I as I found out, there are not that many optio…

Started by Postal

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Autonomous wildlife surveillance with UAV and thermal camera

I am currently doing my Master's thesis at Linköping University (Sweden) and would be much grateful for advices. The task is to make an UAV…

Started by Cornelis Christensson

2 Feb 1
Reply by Cornelis Christensson

3DR FPV/OSD Kit telemetry lag

Dear all, I am flying a fixed wing aircraft with the FPV/OSD kit from 3DR. I have it plugged into the telemetry port 2 on a Pixhawk and I a…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jan 12

APM 1.4 2560 connection help

Hello to all. I own an APM 1.4 , to which I want to connect the telemetry and the battery sensor . can you help me with the connections? th…

Started by gabriele

0 Jan 8

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

18 Jan 6
Reply by Jake Stew

Excessive Lost Packets 3dr V2 Radios, Link quality <18%

Using the link status in mission planner reveals that my connection is very poor.  RSSI is around 200 with very little noise.  The radios a…

Started by Doug Andriuk

23 Jan 2
Reply by Michael Oborne

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

22 Jan 2
Reply by chris eldred

Mavlink-to-frsky telemetry, led lights, and individual cell voltage PCB

Hello, I have created a board that makes the functionality described in various parts of this thread (http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/amp

Started by Jim Rowe

0 Jan 2

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

9 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by T0nimas

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service