All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry - OpenLRS and APM

Hi I have been trying to get telemetry to work with my OpenLRS RX and TX. Been trying out different setups and baud rates but not got it to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

96 Nov 11
Reply by Jose Luis Cortes

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

9 Oct 30
Reply by Sebastian Hening

UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

Hi Guys im flying a skywalker x8 with apm 2.6 , video encoder board and ubiquiti 5.8ghz mimo link the video encoder board has 3 configurabl…

Started by richard hale

6 Oct 26
Reply by Bill Bonney

HobbyKing selling cloned 3DR Radios , MinimOSD, GPS - APM far behind?

I happened to chance upon these cloned 3DR Radios at HobbyKing while looking into the "DIY Electronics" section. Really sad to see that th…

Started by Kabir

7 Oct 23
Reply by Wilson Frias

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

0 Oct 22

Camera triggering message through telemetry?

Hi all, I use APM:Copter and the newer beta firmware to take advantage of geographical distance camera triggering. Did a test some days ago…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

10 Oct 21
Reply by Thomas Hanusch

Pixhawk and RFD900

So I'm trying to connect the pixhawk to mission planner with the rfd900 radios. I have the green lights on the radios and have the local an…

Started by George Pfaltzgraff

1 Oct 17
Reply by George Pfaltzgraff

Plane crash with Pixhawk and latest AMP plane firmware

Hello, I had a crash today with my Skyhunter running on 3DR Pixhawk with latest firmware 3.1.1. I don't know why but after review of a tlog…

Started by Michal Rus

13 Oct 15
Reply by Michal Rus

[Problem] Turnigy 9x FrSky DJT Telemetry Mod FAIL [Video]

So I purchased a T9X and a FrSky DJT module w/ a D8R-II Plus rx to get optimal performance out of the T9X. I did tons of research before I…

Started by Manny Martinez

1 Oct 10
Reply by Manny Martinez

Distributor

Pixhawk with Spektrum Telemetry - Possible?

Hi is there a way to interface the Pixhawk with a Spektrum telemetry module? To receive telemetry data from the Pixhawk on my Spektrum RC d…

Started by Felix Meissner

1 Oct 9
Reply by Markus Kneher

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service