All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sensor assortment / Ardupilot mega 2560 and 1280 plus oil pan

Hi all, I am clearing out my old gear since I just don't fly as much as I would like. I know these boards are old but they can still be use…

Started by David Hummer

0 Apr 18

How to set up the 3dr Bluetooth Module to receive telemetry from the APM 2.6

This project doesn't seem so complicated but it doesn't work as I expected. I ordered the 3dr Bluetooth module from 3DR Robotics, which is…

Started by Dave Snowden

3 Apr 13
Reply by Dave Snowden

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

19 Apr 11
Reply by Paul Cast

Quadcopter & APM 2.5 - Telemetry connection with Matlab

Hi everybody,  I have a PID controller using Simulink for my APM 2.5 and as I'm trying to find the best gain to make it stable, I have to…

Started by Matthieu Lapierre

0 Apr 9

Quadcopter & APM 2.5 - Telemetry connection with Matlab

Hi everybody,  I have a PID controller using Simulink for my APM 2.5 and as I'm trying to find the best gain to make it stable, I have to…

Started by Matthieu Lapierre

0 Apr 9

Help to use 2W alternative telemetry 433MHz

Hi, I have found a 2w telemetry with rs232 interface for about 55$ from aliexpress. This is the datasheet (board name: SNR 6202) . I bought…

Started by Silvio

11 Apr 5
Reply by Edward (Sandy) Abernethy

Excessive Lost Packets 3dr V2 Radios, Link quality <18%

Using the link status in mission planner reveals that my connection is very poor.  RSSI is around 200 with very little noise.  The radios a…

Started by Doug Andriuk

21 Apr 1
Reply by Doug Andriuk

Need help for quanum nova or cx20 telemetry and bluetooth

hai, i just bought cx 20 open source, and i order some telemetry module and bluetooth module, and i dont know how to install the bluetooth…

Started by stephen

0 Mar 26

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

6 Mar 20
Reply by Czech Uav Guy

3DR radio problem

Simply put the settings on my telemetry radios are different, and consequently  they won't connect (they did so previously, before i change…

Started by Armen

2 Mar 19
Reply by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service