All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

4 yesterday
Reply by DroneRanger

Telemetry - OpenLRS and APM

Hi I have been trying to get telemetry to work with my OpenLRS RX and TX. Been trying out different setups and baud rates but not got it to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

109 yesterday
Reply by AlbEagle

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

8 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Lin

how to sending data via telemetry mavlink and splitter data from apm log to another software in realtime ?

Hello, I 'm making quadcopter to monitor the temperature in a certain area , I wear sensor MLX90614ESF - BCI - 000 - TU - ND Non- Contact I…

Started by Magfur Ramdhani

0 Nov 13

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

4 Oct 18
Reply by LIVRELLI Noel

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

7 Sep 27
Reply by Dragu Mihai

APM 2.6 will not arm when connected to 3DR telemetry radio

Hi everyone, I have been having a tough time with my telemetry system in recent months.  To be clear, this USED to work.  I used to be ab…

Started by joe boyle

5 Sep 17
Reply by Nigel surgenor

Bluetooth Telem problem with Pixhawk & Mission Planner

I have the BT module seen here: And I've got a connection that conn…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 11

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

20 Sep 10
Reply by Darek

Problem with 3DR telemetry when used by MATLAB serial communication function on Mac

Hi All, I am currently writing a MATLAB script to send high level command to Pixhawk loaded with PX4 firmware. The setup: 1- Mac OS X 10.9.…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

0 Sep 8

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service