All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

8 16 hours ago
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

Hi Guys im flying a skywalker x8 with apm 2.6 , video encoder board and ubiquiti 5.8ghz mimo link the video encoder board has 3 configurabl…

Started by richard hale

4 yesterday
Reply by richard hale

Pixhawk and RFD900

So I'm trying to connect the pixhawk to mission planner with the rfd900 radios. I have the green lights on the radios and have the local an…

Started by George Pfaltzgraff

1 on Friday
Reply by George Pfaltzgraff

Plane crash with Pixhawk and latest AMP plane firmware

Hello, I had a crash today with my Skyhunter running on 3DR Pixhawk with latest firmware 3.1.1. I don't know why but after review of a tlog…

Started by Michal Rus

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Michal Rus

[Problem] Turnigy 9x FrSky DJT Telemetry Mod FAIL [Video]

So I purchased a T9X and a FrSky DJT module w/ a D8R-II Plus rx to get optimal performance out of the T9X. I did tons of research before I…

Started by Manny Martinez

1 Oct 10
Reply by Manny Martinez

Distributor

Pixhawk with Spektrum Telemetry - Possible?

Hi is there a way to interface the Pixhawk with a Spektrum telemetry module? To receive telemetry data from the Pixhawk on my Spektrum RC d…

Started by Felix Meissner

1 Oct 9
Reply by Markus Kneher

Bandwidth of telemetery for pixhawk

Hi  Is  there any way to know what is the bandwidth of telemetry communication for 3dr radio on pixhawk.  thank you

Started by rony

1 Oct 9
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

APM 2.5 + FrSky Telemetry without additional board

Hi all, I have read that APM now supports FrSky telemetry without the need of a extra arduio pro mini or teensy board. Does anyone know h…

Started by Paul Hammond

0 Sep 24

Joystick in Mission Planner?

Has anyone successfully used a joystick connected through the Mission Planner?  If so what kind of delay is experienced, in particular as i…

Started by Steven McAdam

3 Sep 16
Reply by Michael Monti

Adding custom message to MAVLink

Hay! I also posted this thing on ardupilot.com boards, but it seems pretty dead. I am currently trying to add an additional message to MAVL…

Started by Anton Levanter

0 Sep 9

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service