All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Brit Davis

Distributor

no sonar data

Hi I am using an APM 2.6 with the latest Arducopter Software. Today I connected a MB 1200 XL sonar sensor to the APM (pin A0). I enabled th…

Started by Felix Meissner

5 Apr 14
Reply by sufal thakuri

30hr struggle -- Sparkfun explorer board + xBee900Pro + telemetry troubleshooting...

I have read every internet search permutation I could come up with. I've had a pretty good adventure with this quadcopter up to this roadbl…

Started by Joe

6 Apr 10
Reply by Jason

I don't know how to connect the PIXHAWK Autopilot Telemetry with Graupner GR-24

Hi to all, I need to get telemetry from PIXHAWK to my receiver Graupner hott GR-24 There is only tutorial for px4... http://pixhawk.org/p

Started by Nayden

3 Apr 7
Reply by Nayden

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

4 Apr 7
Reply by zenith

Telemetry - OpenLRS and APM

Hi I have been trying to get telemetry to work with my OpenLRS RX and TX. Been trying out different setups and baud rates but not got it to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

73 Apr 2
Reply by Arron

Mavlink to Jeti Duplex Ex telemetry converter

Here is another project for Mavlink telemetry support. This time conversion from Mav to DuplexEx I am going to cooperate on this with autho…

Started by Amper (DevFor8.com)

4 Mar 24
Reply by Amper (DevFor8.com)

Wifi 3DR telemetry ground station

I am hoping I can get some help with the telemetry part of my ground station that I have been working on.  Here is the flow of what I am tr…

Started by Kurt Rheam

0 Mar 24

Using the LRS back channel for APM Telemetry

Hi, I would like to use a 433 LRS system with an FPV plane (X8) but the alternative 3DR 900 Mhz telemetry hardware is not permitted in Germ…

Started by AlanGP

6 Mar 22
Reply by bluepine

APM 2.6 and Taranis w/X8R Telemetry

I have all on order and want to take advantage of all the features both have. The radio and the flight controller both have telemetry and I…

Started by James Lander

0 Mar 19

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service