All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

12 14 hours ago
Reply by Zach

Newbie question about replacing 3DR telemetry radio

I ripped out the antenna traces on my 3DR 915 Mhz v2 telemetry module in my Iris+ and need to replace it. I ordered a pair of HKPilot trans…

Started by Polly

1 Nov 28
Reply by Don LeRoi

915mhz 433mhz Antenna mixup

Hi all, Hope this isn't a stupid question: Is there a difference between 433mhz and 915mhz antennas supplied with 3DR style radio modules,…

Started by Tom

4 Nov 25
Reply by Tom

How do I output MSP on a CC3D with Cleanflight?

How can I use a CC3D to output telemetry with MSP? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I'm a little new here.

Started by PropertyOfMatter

0 Nov 23

Cheerson CX-20 Flight Plan Updates

For our senior capstone project my team and I will be modifying an off-the-shelf quadcopter to locate and hover near a Bluetooth wireless s…

Started by Kevin Ellis

0 Nov 17

Extract telemetry logs

Hi, I'm looking to do the following: From another application, read the telemetry logs and extract the waypoints in real time. I know there…

Started by Miquel Pizà Airas

2 Nov 10
Reply by Miquel Pizà Airas

poor link quality RFD 868+ regardless high RSSI/low noise and no RXerrors

Hi all, I am using a pixhawk and ardurover (v3.01) to control a RC boat.  I am using mission planner v1.3.41 using an RFD 868+ set to link…

Started by Thijs

0 Oct 20

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

31 Oct 19
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Can't read data from BBBmini with APM planner 2.0.

Hi all, I am using BBBmini (https://www.hackster.io/mirkix/flying-beaglebone-green-448b60) as a controller for my Quadcopter. I am currentl…

Started by Ajith kumar

2 Oct 17
Reply by Ajith kumar

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

8 Oct 11
Reply by bae in kyu

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service