All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick in Mission Planner?

Has anyone successfully used a joystick connected through the Mission Planner?  If so what kind of delay is experienced, in particular as i…

Started by Steven McAdam

3 Sep 16
Reply by Michael Monti

Adding custom message to MAVLink

Hay! I also posted this thing on ardupilot.com boards, but it seems pretty dead. I am currently trying to add an additional message to MAVL…

Started by Anton Levanter

0 Sep 9

FrySky X8R Telemetery from Pixhawk to Taranis

Hi Guys, I came across Rolfs great project where he is converting MAVLink to FrySkys Smart Port protocol with an offboard processor and se…

Started by Glenn Gregory

1 Sep 8
Reply by Greg

Developer

Welcome to the 3DR Radio forum!

Hi Everyone, I thought it might be useful to give a bit of background on what this forum is for. 3DRobotics have just released a set of tel…

Started by Andrew Tridgell

39 Sep 2
Reply by Pascal

APM 2.6 will not arm when connected to 3DR telemetry radio

Hi everyone, I have been having a tough time with my telemetry system in recent months.  To be clear, this USED to work.  I used to be ab…

Started by joe boyle

2 Aug 29
Reply by joe boyle

Camera triggering message through telemetry?

Hi all, I use APM:Copter and the newer beta firmware to take advantage of geographical distance camera triggering. Did a test some days ago…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

9 Aug 28
Reply by iskess

Telemetry - OpenLRS and APM

Hi I have been trying to get telemetry to work with my OpenLRS RX and TX. Been trying out different setups and baud rates but not got it to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

91 Aug 28
Reply by Matthias Badaire

APM data over telemetry

Hi Folks,   I'm looking for a way to integrate telemetry data into a custom software project, for use in ground station processing of aeria…

Started by Jake Bailey

4 Aug 22
Reply by Jake Bailey

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

11 Aug 18
Reply by Adrián Nagy Hinst

3DR Radios w/ qGroundControl on OSX

I have been trying to get information about using the 3DR Radios on OSX in conjunction with qGroundControl but I have not been able to find…

Started by Jaime

5 Jul 26
Reply by Roben

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service