All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

3 on Monday
Reply by John H

pixhawk and spektrum Tm1000

is there a way to connect the TM1000 to pixhawk ? the purpose id to have basic telemetry on the Spektrum TX screen . anybody have DSM2 or…

Started by gustavo

0 on Sunday

Replay a manual flight's telemetry with autopilot flight?

I have been looking through Ardupilot (Arducopter) documentation, forum posts and elsewhere and haven't found anything indicating whether i…

Started by James Levy

0 Dec 26, 2014

FPV Gimbals

Does anyone know if there is a 2 axis stabalized camera gimbal out there that can transmit rotation data of each of the axis, or does anyon…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 23, 2014

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

3 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Stu Olson

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

0 Nov 28, 2014

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

16 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Bruno Rovagnati

Telemetry - OpenLRS and APM

Hi I have been trying to get telemetry to work with my OpenLRS RX and TX. Been trying out different setups and baud rates but not got it to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

96 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Jose Luis Cortes

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

9 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sebastian Hening

UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

Hi Guys im flying a skywalker x8 with apm 2.6 , video encoder board and ubiquiti 5.8ghz mimo link the video encoder board has 3 configurabl…

Started by richard hale

6 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service