All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11
Reply by RIJUN RAJ K

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

9 Jun 21
Reply by Reed Noel

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25
Reply by Giridharan

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

32 May 17
Reply by Sam S

Satellite Telemetry

Hello Guys I use rfd900 modems with good results. Sometimes need to fly in mountains and hill zones, and frequently loss link due LOS issue…

Started by AEROVANT

2 May 10
Reply by naish

Free Drone Tracker using mobile phone

One day I was thinking, hey, there's all these old mobile phones lying around, why can't I use them to track stuff? So I created DroneTrack…

Started by zenith

5 Feb 15
Reply by teraziki Maxkin

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

1 Jan 18
Reply by Andre K.

Increasing Mavlink message rate to 100hz

I'm using ArduPilot solely as an AHRS/INS, and I need to send MavLink telemetry updates at at least 100hz to another process on the same sy…

Started by Aaron Smith

0 Dec 19, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service