All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR radio problem

Simply put the settings on my telemetry radios are different, and consequently  they won't connect (they did so previously, before i change…

Started by Armen

1 on Saturday
Reply by Sascha M.

SmartPort telemetry on Pixhawk

So, I am currently running a D8R with my PIXHAWK and use the D-port telemetry output and an inverter, and it works. Now I want to upgrade…

Started by Jochen Hebeler

1 Feb 21
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

Help to use 2W alternative telemetry 433MHz

Hi, I have found a 2w telemetry with rs232 interface for about 55$ from aliexpress. This is the datasheet (board name: SNR 6202) . I bought…

Started by Silvio

7 Feb 18
Reply by Silvio

pixhawk and spektrum Tm1000

is there a way to connect the TM1000 to pixhawk ? the purpose id to have basic telemetry on the Spektrum TX screen . anybody have DSM2 or…

Started by gustavo

1 Feb 15
Reply by gustavo

Constant Image processing on a RC flying plane

I would like to use the Raspberry Pi Model B (with camera module) to constantly scan the ground while attached to a RC flying plane. It sho…

Started by Qerim

0 Feb 12

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

3 Jan 26
Reply by John H

Replay a manual flight's telemetry with autopilot flight?

I have been looking through Ardupilot (Arducopter) documentation, forum posts and elsewhere and haven't found anything indicating whether i…

Started by James Levy

0 Dec 26, 2014

FPV Gimbals

Does anyone know if there is a 2 axis stabalized camera gimbal out there that can transmit rotation data of each of the axis, or does anyon…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 23, 2014

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

3 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Stu Olson

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

0 Nov 28, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service