All Discussions Tagged 'telemetry' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help: Fly Away. I suspect vibration but need help analyzing telemetry

Hi, I am running Arducopter version  3.3.3 on a pixhawk v2 using a 3DR external compass/mag and a spektrum DXE 6 channel rx.  I have a dji…

Started by Dennison

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Dennison

Mini 3DR Radios v1.6 bluetooth bridge problem

Hello Diydrones! Last time I have ordered the cheap china 3dr telemetry radios. The inscription on them says that they're ,,mini'' and vers…

Started by PROwyant

0 Sep 5

Telemetry not recording on SD card

Hi all, A few weeks ago I was having arming issues and while trying to fix them, I reformatted my pixhawk’s SD card on my desktop. The “Do…

Started by fluffydust

5 Sep 4
Reply by Doug Adduci

Excessive Lost Packets 3dr V2 Radios, Link quality <18%

Using the link status in mission planner reveals that my connection is very poor.  RSSI is around 200 with very little noise.  The radios a…

Started by Doug Andriuk

24 Aug 29
Reply by IronDOME

interference between GPS, radio receiver and telemetry antennas

I'm building a small plane (Skywalker X-5) and I'm wondering where to put the following on the fuselage/wing, or more precisely their respe…

Started by Anthony

5 Aug 24
Reply by James

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

6 Aug 14
Reply by bae in kyu

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

13 Aug 9
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Help understanding ground station link with pixhawk

Hey all I am a newcomer to the hobby and am trying to expand my knowledge before getting tucked in, I am having trouble understanding how t…

Started by Danny Johnson

6 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Johnson

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM based waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere.So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the other…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service