All Discussions Tagged 'to' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

7 Jun 4
Reply by esi tah

Offboard Control with SLAM for indoor flight using Intel Aero Ready to Fly

Hi all devs. We are currently a team of researchers at Aalborg University looking into indoor navigation using SLAM on the recently launche…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Feb 17

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

13 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Darrel Maddy

burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

Hi, during the COMPASS_MOT calibration I burned the wires with the DF13 plugs from the PM to the Pixhawk. I'm lost because it is the secon…

Started by Bernardo

8 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Ravi

mission planner write 10 seconds altitude values to excel file

Hello everyone, I am a little confused about editing the mission planner. How can I write 10 seconds precise altitude values to excel file?

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

0 Apr 20, 2016

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

iPad to MAV pilot- Pixhawk or APM to iPad GRound station. Wifly or Bluetooth, Xbee or Xbee Pro ?

> I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the field…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

FPV - best choice

Hello everyone.I want to start a discussion about FPV modules, frequencies and antennas.Are there a FPV transmitter/receiver modules that Y…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald Meza - CRobotics

MAC OS APM 2.6 Firmware load error: "Unable to open COM port: usbmodemfa141"

Hi there! I get this error when trying to upload the hexacopter firmware to an APM 2.6 with MAC OS APM Planner : Any ideas on how I can ge…

Started by Gorka Bengochea

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Gorka Bengochea

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service