All Discussions Tagged 'tracking' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto object tracking module for drone zoom camera

Yangda Security auto object tracking module (AOTM,including SD version and HD version)is a device that tracks the static/moving target in t…

Started by yangdaonline

0 Jul 24

NMEA output from Mission Planner

Hi Michael, Is it possible to get gps NMEA out from Mission Planner on some port for driving tracking antenna or other software? Ahmed

Started by Ahmed Rehan

2 Jul 11
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

3DR Solo + Hero4 + OpenCV - making things working together?

Hello! I'm a student of computer science and trying to develop algorithms for drone object tracking for my course project. But I think that…

Started by Alexey Ilyin

3 May 2
Reply by Andre K.

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17
Reply by Eitan Bulka

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

How to connect Pixhawk to Arduino?

Hi, What's the preferred method of interfacing the Arduino with a Pixhawk? And is there a guide out there somewhere for it? I'd like to use…

Started by Arvid Elias

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Wireless camera system for OpenCV (mounted on quad)

Dear lovely people, I am wanting to find a camera and wireless transmission system that I can use to track moving objects on the ground fro…

Started by Jesse Adler

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Brian Chow

Tracking UAV in Mission Planner via OSD downlink

Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way to track my aircraft via EzOSD GPS downlink in either Mission Planner or Google Earth?  I am run…

Started by Tom Kopp

1 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

Real time Drone object tracking using Python and OpenCV

Just in case if someone is interested, I've implemented a simple (fast to be used realtime) tracking mechanism with Python and OpenCV: http…

Started by Christian S. Perone

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by John

Fatshark headtracking menu settings help needed

I have a pair of Fatshark Attitude v2 goggles with Trinity Head tracking. I set up my camera gimbal and it works fine on the default ch5/6.…

Started by Attila

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hugh Dinwiddie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service